[Drama 2013] Scandal:That very shocking and immoral incident 스캔들: 매우 충격적이고 부도덕한 사건

Guest yeohweping

Guest jaewon fan

Yes, in DH 2 ep 5 cmiiw. Someone in military uniform. I thought someone mentioned that it was him. I myself don't know how PSY look like. Maybe I am the only one who is not interested to take a look when people out there talked about the famous gangnam style. =))

Gangnam Style song was used as background sound effect on one of KJW scene on May Queen, that's how i came to know it . I heard and read a lot about that but same as you, i never been interested, i wanted to download the song to make an MV for KJW on that particular scene, but to my disappointment when i saw PSY singing it, i completely lost my interest. Don't bother to know why.. i bet you won't like it either. Sometimes not knowing about it is better, you can still enjoy the song if you hear it. =))

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jamaatunrohmah

@jaewon fan

I don't watch May Queen. Are the songs used in ost good? I'm waiting for the MV you are going to make. :)

Guest jaewon fan

@jaewon fan

I don't watch May Queen. Are the songs used in ost good? I'm waiting for the MV you are going to make. :)

The OST are quite good, specially the songs from Kan Jong Wook 39.5 and 1 second, but both songs are about parting, which means it's sad. Also the 1st OST "Goodbye Romance" by Sonia is also about breaking up. The love story of MQ is quite painful in the process, although it has a happy ending.. the pain that KJW character had been through on that drama is really something that i don't want to remember. It's too hard for me to watch him in so much pain because im his big fan. Im not sure if it has the same effect to you. Maybe you can try to watch it once. :(

Anyway, have you watch any of Jo Yoon Hee drama? I haven't watch her dramas so im curious if she is good. 8->

Guest jaewon fan

:x Scandal Couple :x

Ha Eun Joong and Woo Ah Mi

%7Boption%7D http://mblogthumb1.phinf.naver.net/20130509_192/100katydid_1368111246553n57gd_JPEG/%BD%BA%C4%B5%B5%E9.jpg?type=w420%7Boption%7D

Credit: Naver Blog

MBC 주말드라마 스캔들 가상 포스터

http://m.blog.naver.com/100katydid/70167304269

Guest jamaatunrohmah

@jaewon fan

I am actually not a fan of that kind of drama. If it is a long drama then I prefer the warm and light hearted drama just like CYHMH or The Third Hospital (it's only 20 ep). :)

I will search for MQ ost later. Thanks for the info.

Guest jaewon fan

jamaatunrohmah said: @jaewon fan
I am actually not a fan of that kind of drama. If it is a long drama then I prefer the warm and light hearted drama just like CYHMH or The Third Hospital (it's only 20 ep). :)
I will search for MQ ost later. Thanks for the info.

Guest jamaatunrohmah

It is good then, if they cut it shorter... Only 36 episodes. So I can keep Oppa longer for myself. =)) *don't throw any table to me*

Guest sicknine

@jaewon fan whatttt? 36 episodes? Good. I hope I won't lost commitment to this drama because of long running episodes. 

Guest sicknine

@loli Because it needs a lot of commitment to watch it until finish. I stop at half way of May Queen. Like episode 28 and I stop watching it :)) I think only CYHMH manage to make me watched it until finish in 3 days row = 30 episodes =)) 
You're more better than me in CSS. I'm stuck in level 29 forever. Damn. I wondering how people can manage to level 200! :-SS

Guest sicknine

ahahahahaha @loli I think my life get so busy in certain season until I have to dropped dramas. But this time I won't drop Scandal because I'm trying to restrain myself to 4 dramas to watch :)) .

Guest jaewon fan

loli said: lol... aren;t you committed to your kdrama? You've been watching it for years now (i think) so episode around 25+ shouldn't be a problem :):D

Guest jaewon fan

New Cast Added =D>Ha Eun Joong FatherArticle

조재현 '스캔들' 합류…김재원 아버지역 맡아

스포츠한국 원문 기사전송 2013-05-16 07:05

이번엔 유괴범이다!

배우 조재현이 중견배우의 힘을 보여준다.

15일 방송계 관계자에 따르면 조재현은 MBC 새 주말극 '스캔들: 매우 충격적이고 부도덕한 사건'(극본 배유미ㆍ연출 김진만)에 합류한다. 소속사 측은 이날 스포츠한국과 전화통화에서 "출연을 확정 지었다"고 밝혔다.

'스캔들'은 건물 붕괴로 아들을 잃은 아버지가 아들을 죽인 자의 아들을 납치하고, 그 아들이 자라 아버지가 자신을 유괴한 유괴범임을 알게 되는 내용이다. 복수 그 이후의 삶과 상처의 극복을 주제로 한다.

김재원은 거칠지만 알고 보면 따뜻한 형사 하은중, 조윤희는 솔직하고 엉뚱한 26세 아이엄마 우아미 역을 맡았다. 극 중 조재현은 하은중을 유괴하고 기른 아버지로 등장해 극의 무게감을 더할 예정이다.

소속사 측 관계자는 "과거 배유미 작가와 (SBS 드라마)'해피투게더'로 인연을 맺었다"며 "카리스마가 아닌 부성애가 넘치는 아버지의 모습을 보여줄 예정"이라고 귀띔했다. 조재현은 SBS 드라마 '피아노'(2001)에서 뜨거운 부정을 절절하게 표현해 극찬 받았던 터라 기대감이 높다는 것이 관계자들의 이야기다. '스캔들' 출연진은 16일 오전 전체 리딩을 진행하고, 내주부터 촬영에 돌입할 예정이다.

조재현은 현재 경기도영상위원회 집행위원장 직을 겸하며 폭넓은 활동을 보여주고 있다.

jaewon fan said: New Cast Added =D>Ha Eun Joong FatherArticle

조재현 '스캔들' 합류…김재원 아버지역 맡아

스포츠한국 원문 기사전송 2013-05-16 07:05

이번엔 유괴범이다!

배우 조재현이 중견배우의 힘을 보여준다.

15일 방송계 관계자에 따르면 조재현은 MBC 새 주말극 '스캔들: 매우 충격적이고 부도덕한 사건'(극본 배유미ㆍ연출 김진만)에 합류한다. 소속사 측은 이날 스포츠한국과 전화통화에서 "출연을 확정 지었다"고 밝혔다.

'스캔들'은 건물 붕괴로 아들을 잃은 아버지가 아들을 죽인 자의 아들을 납치하고, 그 아들이 자라 아버지가 자신을 유괴한 유괴범임을 알게 되는 내용이다. 복수 그 이후의 삶과 상처의 극복을 주제로 한다.

김재원은 거칠지만 알고 보면 따뜻한 형사 하은중, 조윤희는 솔직하고 엉뚱한 26세 아이엄마 우아미 역을 맡았다. 극 중 조재현은 하은중을 유괴하고 기른 아버지로 등장해 극의 무게감을 더할 예정이다.

소속사 측 관계자는 "과거 배유미 작가와 (SBS 드라마)'해피투게더'로 인연을 맺었다"며 "카리스마가 아닌 부성애가 넘치는 아버지의 모습을 보여줄 예정"이라고 귀띔했다. 조재현은 SBS 드라마 '피아노'(2001)에서 뜨거운 부정을 절절하게 표현해 극찬 받았던 터라 기대감이 높다는 것이 관계자들의 이야기다. '스캔들' 출연진은 16일 오전 전체 리딩을 진행하고, 내주부터 촬영에 돌입할 예정이다.

조재현은 현재 경기도영상위원회 집행위원장 직을 겸하며 폭넓은 활동을 보여주고 있다.

Guest jaewon fan

jaewon fan said:

New Cast Added =D

Who is this actor? I'm not familiar with.... but very excited for another cast added, wonder who else is in the cast.... I cannot wait for this pd thing its only 36 ep or I might collapse....

I'm also not familiar with him but it seems like he played on several dramas on SBS before. :D . I'm wondering who will be rival on the love line. I wish there is another cast added soon. 8->

Quoting images are not allowed on the thread, please try to edit your post and take out the photo that has been inserted.

Guest jaewon fan

@jaewon fan I know right' date=' I can't wait for another cast to be added and the love rivals too....  [/quote']

;) If the rivals are 2 girls fighting over Ha Eun Joong , that would be more fun. Im so sick watching boys fighting over a girl, so this time , i want the other way round. :D

Archived