What ethicnicity do ppl say you look like?

Heyyy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they all think im korean or japanese, but japanese more.

i was in the dining hall getting my food~~~

and then some guys came up to me and chatted in japanese

n i was like....." :mellow: ..?"

:lol:

People usually ask if I'm chinese. Most asians ask if I'm thai, sometimes I get japanese. Only viets can tell that I'm viet ._.;; maybe because of my last name..

Guest anna_85

i'm vietnamese but people always assume i'm chinese

even when i go to a chinese mall with my sister, they would speak english to my sister but chinese to me... -_-;

some think i'm japanese as well... one of my friend's friend even said "konichiwa" (spelling?) when he first met me

Guest Doreamon

When i was in korea, everyone thought i was Japanese =.= they'd even greet me in Japanese, like in the malls and stuff

or "Hong Kong"

not Chinese, but "Hong Kong" like that itself is a nationality. pfft.

Guest akovinagi

wen I first went aboard, people dere told me dat I'm looked like filippino, cambodian, malaysian, indonesian, laos,..., even they asked "r u chinese mixed indian or african?" heck! 'cause my skin is tan!

Guest Jenii.E

japanese.... -_- bcuz i can speak japanese....*sigh, lol i chinese actually

we had the japanese students come over a few wks ago xD

n we had free dress n they confused me wif them xDD ahahah

they were all goin "konnichi wa" it was funny!!! i crack up laughin wif my friends xD

Guest *frutti

Most people guess I'm Japanese...but I'm Taiwanese. Some Korean people think I'm Korean too, at like Korean shops, restauraunts, etc.. I got Vietnamese once. A lot of people also think that I'm half white when I tell then I'm Taiwanese...I guess because my facial features aren't very "asian-like".

I'm Laotion but people tell me I look chinese or vietnamese.

One time this chinese lady assumed I was chinese and looked at me weird because I didn't know the word for the steamed pork bun in chinese. She then asked my friend why I couldn't read the sign when my friend who was malay/chinese was able to read it and i'm like im not chinese though :crazy:

Guest missbanana*

I'm vietnamese mixed chinese.. but hardly people recognize me as vietnamese or chinese... not even vietnamese and chinese people..

Asian people think I'm cambodian or philipino because of my skin color which is natural a bit darker than CHINESE... -_-

And non-asians people think I'm a white mixed... -_-

But I get the "are you japanese" a lot ...

Archived