What ethicnicity do ppl say you look like?

Heyyy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest supertammie

i'm vietnamese, but people say i look anything but

i generally get that i looke chinese a lot, then korean, than japanese

Most people mistake me for Chinese first because of my ver very small eyes.One time when we went to HK they thought I was Chinese so they offered me all these free stuff and I didnt understand what they were saying.They were surprised that I'm not Chinese. The next is Meican or Spanish cus of my dark skin.But I'm filipino

Guest sweet_dreamz

hmm..some people say i look vietanamese -__- some old ladies just start talking to me in viet. lols but im cambo

because i have naturally curly hair, well loose curls and my skin tone is fairly bronze ppl mistaken me to be latino/chicano (i'm hmong though) but i don't mind... latino girls are very exotic. =)

Guest morrow94

Most korean people know I'm korean (I think koreans can tell because Korea is pretty homogenous and sometimes its a dress and walk thing) but I get chinese from the non-asians and the chinese.

When I was in college a lot of people thought I was native american (I did look like pochohantas then) and one or two people asked if I was korean/indian. I think its the high bridge nose and I used to like getting tans at the beach. Now I'm lighter b/c I avoid the sun and I cut my hair and dyed it so my style is more asian.

Guest ROCKWITHU

I'm Lao, but I always get people asking if I'm Filipino.

Some prob since there's a somewhat large Filipino population here.

Though I got it a lot from Filipino people also.

A couple of times I got Hawaiian.

Filipino sorta makes sense 'cause back in school

there was a Filipino girl who looked just like me.

Our friends would sometimes mistake us from a distance.

She was my "Filipino twin" as my friends would say. :lol:

Guest yummy_cake

this remin me of my freinds neighbor XD her neighbor thought she was chinese so she talked chinese with her but my frind dont know what shes saying and she just agreeing wateever she says XD

anyways ppl mistaken me for a chinese with sun burn ( realy nice ppl =O=) but im a filipino ^_^

• 5 months later...
Guest __In Lust`

i get alot of different things >.<

when i had dyed hair -- korean

when i was tan-- filipini, cambodian,HALF BLACK haha

when im pale(now).. ---NOT ASIAN.. someone thought i was french one time 0_0 i think because i didnt have makeup on

Archived