Title: ラストシンデレラ
Title (Romaji): Last Cinderella
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Broadcast Network: Fuji TV
Broadcast Period: April 11 to
Air Time: Thursday 22:00
Main Cast: Shinohara Ryoko, Miura Haruma and Fujiki Naohito

SYNOPSIS:

Playing the main character, a 39 year old female hair stylist Toyama Sakura is Shinohara Ryoko. Sakura meets a handsome younger man, Saeki Hiroto at a party and is drawn to him. A BMX rider since age 20, Hiroto’s income is dependent on his performance, which means that his pay is unstable. As he gets to know Sakura, he is slowly drawn to her as well. Then there is Tachibana Rintaro, Sakura’s boss and good friend, Takenouchi Miki, Sakura’s best friend who suffers from a sexless marriage, and Hasegawa Shima, the other best friend who is addicted to sex, and finally a regular customer to the hair salon, Ooami Chiyoko who is in love with Rintaro. It’s a modern heart-thumping love comedy that’s sure to make you smile! --Fuji TV

Sites: Dramawiki
Recaps: Couch Kimchi

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa!! I've watched up to ep 4 already and Miura Haruma has a lot of shirtless and bed scenes.. :x

The storyline is okay I wish that there were more scenes of Hiroto and Sakura.. you don't see much chemistry between them than compare w/ Rintaro and Sakura. Plus, when is she going to have a makeover? Her hair is starting to look ridiculous.

Guest Wendy CraftQ

I read something about bed scenes ?  <------- UMMM
This is my kind of movie!!!!              jk jk 
Ill watch :D !

When I heard Miura Haruma was naked I was sold but the comedy of this drama, had me up late at night dying laughing. I wish they aired 2 episodes a week. These one episodes are killing me.

Does anybody know the name of Hiroto's theme song? I really want it

@clockwatcher

I understand Rintaro is already the chief of their Ginza main salon, what do you think is his reason to return to head this smaller branch? Did the earlier episode mentioned the reason for his return?  I knew he jokingly told Kin that he had a 'fight' with the CEO but that's not the main reason right?

@yanki222, they haven't told us the real reason yet. I think his ex-girlfriend will show up in episode 8 and maybe we'll find out then. But so far, no real explanation because that's sort of a demotion and it didn't look like he was sent there to fix the branch because it was a mess or something like that. 

clockwatcher said: @yanki222, they haven't told us the real reason yet. I think his ex-girlfriend will show up in episode 8 and maybe we'll find out then. But so far, no real explanation because that's sort of a demotion and it didn't look like he was sent there to fix the branch because it was a mess or something like that. 

yanki222 said: clockwatcher said: @yanki222, they haven't told us the real reason yet. I think his ex-girlfriend will show up in episode 8 and maybe we'll find out then. But so far, no real explanation because that's sort of a demotion and it didn't look like he was sent there to fix the branch because it was a mess or something like that. 

Hi there everyone.
First time in this thread. I'm loving this Jdorama. Have been a longtime fan of Fujiki Naohito and Shinohara Ryoko. I too think Sakura will get together with Rintaro in the end. It looks like it's going that way anyway. 
But if she ends up with Hiroto, I wouldn't mind either. I think Hiroto is getting cuter now that he's falling for Sakura. :)

clockwatcher said: yanki222 said: clockwatcher said: @yanki222, they haven't told us the real reason yet. I think his ex-girlfriend will show up in episode 8 and maybe we'll find out then. But so far, no real explanation because that's sort of a demotion and it didn't look like he was sent there to fix the branch because it was a mess or something like that. 

Archived