(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

How cute is GG in that one shot... she teased both men... teased TY:  ;)) oppaaa my aegyo works on anyone.. see  8->.... and at the same time G.O is  =; :-t ;;) oh what was I saying #-o... =)) look at her... she knows what shes doing! :)) mah girl right there! :)

@leechalee @mikoshine @bouquet78 @packmule3 @angelangie   Look at how TY's facial expression changes and see the difference in how he reacted in these 3 gifs.

well,...I can only see (1) assurance, (2) jealous and (3) relief...the big reaction was to assure GG that there will be no other girls except GG, jealous and feeling uneasy that GG mentioned another boy and feeling relief (phew...and leaned back) that GG was just kidding... ;)

@packmule3 I got the December issue of CECI in my hands!  I'll scan Taec's portion tomorrow at work.  In the meantime, do you know which page is that article that we need to verify against it?  Or can you repost it so I can quote it tomorrow for our in-house Korean translators to confirm it's accuracy?  Thanks.

minwooluv78 said:

minwooluv78

said:

Would this be a 'healing' song?

The MV just cracks me up. ^^

Baby I'm So Sorry by Alex To

Really a bit helpless, I'm flirtatious only because of love
Sitting here, foolishly stewing
I still rely on your very pure love

Oh, my heart is still here, the person who loves you is still here
Waiting painfully, want to cry but couldn't cry
I never meant to hurt you, you should understand

Too much room for love, would get easily hurt
Trusting and loving each other should be the only way
Oh, what I give to you, keep in the heart
I ultimately value so much, how could I forget, no

*Feel so sorry
Baby I'm so sorry
I never meant
I never meant to hurt you
I never meant to hurt you, you should understand

#Oh feel so lonely
Baby I'm so lonely
Do you know
I need you to come back
Are you alright
Please come back quickly

My true heart still stays, haven't separated from you
This life, only wish to love you
With you together, only waiting for you

Oh, love is innocent, love is limitless,
If I don't care for much then why do I suffer so tremedously
I am really too stupid, not understanding the hurt
Baby please come back
Oh ya ya ya ya

Repeat * #

Oh baby please come back

Repeat *

[color=#0000ff]Want you come on back

I want you come on back

[/color][color=#000000]

[/color][color=#0000ff]Repeat #[/color]

Thanks so much @BiruAngel for the gifs! They save me from repeating the scene over and over again on my laptop. And I especially like the way you cut off the segment at the right moment.  Genius!
I agree with you @leechalee. Taec isn't Superman. He's Captain Obvious. Boy! If looks could kill, those are some deadly beams shooting out of his death stare at Guigui.  

tumblr_my03xtkg6B1shgwsto1_400.gif

Presenting Captain Obvious' laser eyes...

c2db5e11-c745-4933-8857-fd5da5c6149b_zps

credits: as tagged, lovely BiruAngel and some chinese/korean writings.

Guest spicystrawberry

Guess my phone unable to make it more smaller size. I only good in doing this stuff on phone. Anyway, signature picture failed. I posted it then =))
1514574_10151716637201157_2076959503_n.j
I thought small but this is quite big on signature....fine then I tried the small one....
1521543_10151716639236157_1501980954_n.j
more cannot!! 

:(( :-& 
I go listen Taecgui's SHIPPERS HEALING SONGS now. B-)

Guest spicystrawberry

I got imagination that Guigui request our thread to play games! Shall we? :D 

Look out for the first three words that you find in this picture. Be Honest and don't lie - Taecyeon's rule1524758_659001440789604_1386520357_n.png

My first three words are - Pervert @@ / Lolicon =)) / Sandwich == 

chinlylin

said: @packmule3 I got the December issue of CECI in my hands!  I'll scan Taec's portion tomorrow at work.  In the meantime, do you know which page is that article that we need to verify against it?  Or can you repost it so I can quote it tomorrow for our in-house Korean translators to confirm it's accuracy?  Thanks.

I got imagination that Guigui request our thread to play games! Shall we?

:D

Look out for the first three words that you find in this picture. Be Honest and don't lie - Taecyeon's rule

My first three words are - Pervert @@ / Lolicon =)) / Sandwich == 

@spicystrawberry,...I am laughing out loud on my first three words that I found in the picture. (1) pervert (2)chicken (3)delusional.....OMG!!... :)) :)) :))

Archived