(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@b8l8 said: @labbit said: Not sure why they said they are ready before the shoot..Maybe they already know the ring of their choice before the shooting begin.They only post the wedding bands but not the diamond ring so I am not very sure if Taec only bought the wedding bands.Maybe he is saving a bigger one for the real proposal later on lol... Cr. Instagram jewelrybakery

And the date GG met with the GWGM staff was the day before, on the 5th feb... so not quite sure where 02.04 is from :-?

How come baidu fans are saying their first meeting falls on 2nd Feb, then?...maybe they made a mistake with the date...gosh!!.... :)) :)) :)) it's ok...just two days different. Just make sure no mistake for the 1st wedding anniversary which is on 6th Mac, right?...

FlMcvKM.png
IOMUWNG.jpg
I said: (yes, I am quoting myself)...
Yes, GG has to have a Say too! In someways, she has a bit more control...larger guy revolves around the smaller, petite girlOn GWGM, Taec admitted to being "whipped" So, when GG asked for another ring at the time they went to purchase wedding rings, I wonder if they compromised. As the photo shows (thanks @angelangie) there are the traditional diamond w/separate band for bride. Here in the US, it is common to use diamond for engagement then place the band at marriage ceremony. TY had 2 rings too(but groom usually only have 1 band)... which makes me wonder if they may be using one of the two as a "promise" or a "couple" ring. I only say this b/c even though they do not publicly wear the rings, GG did not deny when asked if TY purchased the rings or if it had to be returned. They even ended the last episode wearing the rings, unlike other couples....
On a side note...GG wanted "big" diamond, so it still leaves TY to get a "Tiffany" --a classic for his girl when he does ;) 
Packmule3 said:My only reservation with Tiffany jewelers is that the brand shares the same name as that girl TY was long-rumored to be going out with (scandal!!! omg! lol). He denied allegations, though.  And the girl dismissed them as gossips as well, saying that she and TY were simply good friends.  But still...the stigma is there.   
Guigui can also go for Cartier's or Bulgari or an artisan shop in Amsterdam, Paris or Seoul. :)

Then, I replied:Hey! a good diamond is awesome! Where ever it was purchased (of course it has to be reputable)  
I think she will be happy as long as it comes with genuine sentiments... she seems to be simple like that  What makes GG happy... I am all in!!  (Well, what makes TY, happy too!)
This is my (past) contribution regarding the Rings...hehehe (I am guessing @labbit & @baouquet78 didn't see.?...) :) :)

@BiruAngel said:OkCat Twitter on Tue, Feb 4 at 1.42pm.Caption :  옥캣이가 추워서 마시고 있는 것은? 유.자.차. MEOW-!
OkCat is feeling cold, what is he drinking? (?some kind?) tea. MEOW-!Edit/correction: it is Citron tea (the can TY got for GG to drink & put on her cheek/face at ski resort)
Yes :D @Packmule3 I just woke up a few minutes ago (will read the couple pages back to catch up ;) )@korchick should be awakening from sleep anytime soon to translate the caption. I think @minwooluv78 is sleeping. 

I googled that @korchick. :)

There's actually a wikipedia entry for yujacha. Didn't he spell it phonetically? :)

@BiruAngel said:
OkCat Twitter on Tue, Feb 4 at 1.42pm.
Caption :  옥캣이가 추워서 마시고 있는 것은? 유.자.차. MEOW-!

OkCat is feeling cold, what is he drinking? (?some kind?) tea. MEOW-!
HELP--- @minwooluv78 What kind of tea is this???

Yes :D @Packmule3 I just woke up a few minutes ago (will read the couple pages back to catch up ;) )
@korchick should be awakening from sleep anytime soon to translate the caption. I think @minwooluv78 is sleeping. 

Guest dina dana

I If you ask me one day isn't enough to celebrate a special occasion like this which is why I don't see anything bad with starting the celebrations a bit earlier :)
Thanks for the translation @Korchick :) Although I only could read/understand parts of the latest OkCat tweet, I do think notice that the last word 유.자.차 (Yu.Ja.Cha) is refferring to the citrus tea that they drank when they where at the ski resort (Edit: I checked the letters on the cans that were used in episode just to be sure and I was able to see the word YuJa).

@bibidep said: @Korchick: can you please translate this words for us, this is the title of OKCat new post in his twitter with the picture our shipper already posted in here. Thank you. 주인님들! 독감 조심하시라냥! 내복은 필수! 춥다냥춥다냥! MEOW-! pic.twitter.com/eut5Fn0I7C

bouquet78

said:

just curious, shouldnt the first meeting anniversary be on feb 6?

Uh-oh....now which is which?.. :)) :)) :))

And the date GG met with the GWGM staff was the day before, on the 5th feb... so not quite sure where 02.04 is from :-?

How come baidu fans are saying their first meeting falls on 2nd Feb, then?...maybe they made a mistake with the date...gosh!!.... :)) :)) :)) it's ok...just two days different. Just make sure no mistake for the 1st wedding anniversary which is on 6th Mac, right?...

Yes, according to OUR calendar, which was fact-checked by @b8l8, :)  their wedding date was March 6. They flew to Jejudo on March 5.

Good!...very looking forward to this day!..happy times! :x

Guest xybershock

9824_10152275493453304_209780212_n.jpg

This is part of TaecGui's rings (couple rings) The store says on Instagram that Taec did buy it. Many asked if he bought it using his own money or the show prepared for it but the answer kinda evasive. Just said "Dear all, Taecyeon bought ring for her.^^. I'll list the other pics soon!!"

I was wondering if the other part (the one with big stone) was prepared by GWGM and the above was bought by Taec and the above couple ring is the one GG keeps.

I If you ask me one day isn't enough to celebrate a special occasion like this which is why I don't see anything bad with starting the celebrations a bit earlier :)

Thanks for the translation @Korchick :) Although I only could read/understand parts of the latest OkCat tweet, I do think notice that the last word 유.자.차 (Yu.Ja.Cha) is refferring to the citrus tea that they drank when they where at the ski resort (I checked the letters on the cans that were used in episode just to be sure and they also say YuJaCha).

Yes call Yuzu tea.Not sure why Okcat facing the wall to drink Yuzu tea.What scene that we remember that someone bought hot yuzu tea because the other do not drink coffee to keep warm :)

xybershock said:
This is part of TaecGui's rings (couple rings) The store says on Instagram that Taec did buy it. Many asked if he bought it using his own money or the show prepared for it but the answer kinda evasive. Just said "Dear all, Taecyeon bought ring for her.^^. I'll list the other pics soon!!"

I was wondering if the other part (the one with big stone) was prepared by GWGM and the above was bought by Taec and the above couple ring is the one GG keeps.

Archived