(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

korchick said: @Packmule3 said:As fans, that’s all we can do, realistically speaking: cheer them on. We can always be delusional, miccheosso, teasing, cajoling, ecstatic, ... as much as we want here in the forum but we do know very well, that, after all is said and written, it’s THEIR relationship. 
And I’d be a very poor bartender for our baby girl Guigui were I not to insist that an Opt Out clause or a Withdrawal without Penalty stipulation be included in any contract that she signs. kekeke. She must have her say in the timing and pace of their relationship.  If she’s being elusive right now, or playing these cat-and-mouse games with her FB posts, I’m sure she has her reasons. It’s her prerogative as the one being pursued, lol, to come out whenever she’s ready. 
Given her character, I’m sure she’s up to one of her tricks. Wasn’t she the one who started the ball rolling when she trolled us Nov 13th?  If she hadn’t posted that "The truth of the matter is," TY could still have been keeping everything under wraps.  GG's move forced him to come out. 
So, nothing to worry about. It will happen all in due time.

Yes, GG has to have a Say too! In someways, she has a bit more control...larger guy revolves around the smaller, petite girlOn GWGM, Taec admitted to being "whipped" :))So, when GG asked for another ring at the time they went to purchase wedding rings, I wonder if they compromised. As the photo shows (thanks @angelangie) there are the traditional diamond w/separate band for bride. Here in the US, it is common to use diamond for engagement then place the band at marriage ceremony. TY had 2 rings too(but groom usually only have 1 band)... which makes me wonder if they may be using one of the two as a "promise' ring or a "couple" ring. I only say this b/c even though they do not publicly wear the rings, GG did not deny when asked if TY purchased the rings or if it had to be returned. They even ended the last episode wearing the rings, unlike other couples....
On a side note.. GG wanted "big" diamond, so it still leaves TY to get a "Tiffany" --a classic for his girl when he does :D

Guest leechalee

leechalee said:

Lol 'OkCats always behind you' wallpaper, its cute...slash creepy :)) :)) just kidding ^^

I agree with you, @leechalee.  He IS being sneaky when he chose those words, "OKCat's always behind you" for this wall calendar.  It has a double meaning, and HE KNOWS IT.  And we know it. 

Remember this:

Jan 18 FB:
CAPTION (written in English): OKCAT is behind YOU!  HAHAHA!

@bibidep and I had a discussion about this: 

And remember this:

Jan 14(?): This is incriminating, really, because he posted the picture twice, EACH with a different caption,  thus revealing his dual message behind the post: the obvious/literal meaning, then the implicit/hidden meaning.

On Twitter: he wrote in Korean: Watching (you)
On Facebook: he wrote in English: Always behind you

This was after GG went to visit her friend's tea shop. Notice how Taecyeon deliberately placed OKCat HIGH up that ledge, it's nearly at the ceiling, to match the height of Guigui's peekaboo position up in the treehouse.

But there’s another message here, @leechalee.

OKCat is scratching the wall, and tearing the wallpaper, right?

It’s called “territory marking”.  lol.

Cats are territorial. Just like dogs pee on fire hydrants (we joked about this before, @bladerunner and I, but I was telling you the truth back then…), cats scratch on walls or carpets to claim a turf.  You see, their paws have scent glands and when they scratch they leave their personal scent on the surface for other cats to smell. It’s the equivalent of “Keep Away. This is mine” claim. 

:) 

You connect the dots, then. 

Uh, no thank you @packmule3 unnie... you can finish the dot connecting **come on you know im in delulu mode like 98% of the time and I tend to add imaginary dots :)) I'd easily misguide everyone hahaha**

And I didnt know that how cats mark their territory.. I dont actually like cats (OkCat is the only exception).. or animals really lol unless its a chicken-on my plate for dinner :))

@Packmule3 said:Guigui can also go for Cartier's or Bulgari or an artisan shop in Amsterdam, Paris or Seoul. :) 
Hey! a good diamond is awesome! Where ever it was purchased (of course it has to be reputable) ;) I think she will be happy as long as it comes with genuine sentiments... she seems to be simple like that :) What makes GG happy... I am all in!! :D (Well, what makes TY, happy too!)

leechalee said:

Lol 'OkCats always behind you' wallpaper, its cute...slash creepy :)) :)) just kidding ^^

I agree with you, @leechalee.  He IS being sneaky when he chose those words, "OKCat's always behind you" for this wall calendar.  It has a double meaning, and HE KNOWS IT.  And we know it. 

Remember this:

Jan 18 FB:
CAPTION (written in English): OKCAT is behind YOU!  HAHAHA!

@bibidep and I had a discussion about this: 

And remember this:

Jan 14(?): This is incriminating, really, because he posted the picture twice, EACH with a different caption,  thus revealing his dual message behind the post: the obvious/literal meaning, then the implicit/hidden meaning.

On Twitter: he wrote in Korean: Watching (you)
On Facebook: he wrote in English: Always behind you

This was after GG went to visit her friend's tea shop. Notice how Taecyeon deliberately placed OKCat HIGH up that ledge, it's nearly at the ceiling, to match the height of Guigui's peekaboo position up in the treehouse.

But there’s another message here, @leechalee.

OKCat is scratching the wall, and tearing the wallpaper, right?

It’s called “territory marking”.  lol.

Cats are territorial. Just like dogs pee on fire hydrants (we joked about this before, @bladerunner and I, but I was telling you the truth back then…), cats scratch on walls or carpets to claim a turf.  You see, their paws have scent glands and when they scratch they leave their personal scent on the surface for other cats to smell. It’s the equivalent of “Keep Away. This is mine” claim. 

:) 

You connect the dots, then. 

Uh, no thank you @packmule3 unnie... you can finish the dot connecting **come on you know im in delulu mode like 98% of the time and I tend to add imaginary dots :)) I'd easily misguide everyone hahaha**

And I didnt know that how cats mark their territory.. I dont actually like cats (OkCat is the only exception).. or animals really lol unless its a chicken-on my plate for dinner :))

Same here. I'm a dog person. I nearly killed a cat once... so I was traumatized.

Huh?!!! > . < Why are you talking about pets and food at the same time... Andwae! ... Don't you dare eat dogs!!!

Dont forget to post something on GG's and Okcat's FBs. We've so many pretty posters here from our 1000th page and 1500th page. We only have to attach a different greeting to match the 1st year anniversary occasion. Or we can reserve them for next time, for their virtual wedding anniversary. lol.

Guest leechalee

Do you think *OkCat* is more likely to post a sneaky TG sns post during their 1st year anniversary or valentines day next week?? :-? Or do yous think he'll post for both occasions? *ohhhlala* ;;)

(Going to find something to post to GG's facebook.... or maybe just here ;)) *shy* )

Guest bibidep

I'm so touch to see one of the grandpa is TaecGui's fan....He already posted to celebrate and congratulated TaecGui's one year Anniversary of their first meet.  Wow, wow I don't remember that I ever see a lot of old people following a young couple like TaecGui before.  Hopefully our feeling for them is not too much in delusion but in reality life.

1794537_241523609363639_336774785_n.jpg

Guest yokalana

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR FOR ALL MY MICHEOSO HAPPY FAMILY!!!!

MAY THIS YEAR OF HORSE BRING PROSPERITY AND HAPPINESS FOR OUR COUPLE AND ALL OF US!!!!

Sorry for not being active here due to hectic works and Chinese New Year celebration with my families.... Anyway, will always tries to lurking here... ^^

And PS, GG look damn HOT in the bikini!!!! If only she wore them during GWGM, my delulu mind would looovee that and wondering what would be TY's reaction =)) , but my rational mind said "she would be freezing to death hehehe"

taecgui, may the sound of happy music and cheery laughter, fill your hearts with gladness that stays forever after! keep calm and stay together forever! ganbei!
happy first meeting anniversary! #taecguinfinityandbeyond

-ganbei-stay-together-forever-1.png

-g-a-n-b-e-i-taecgui-forever.png

Guest bibidep

Look at Taec writing piece of paper, since when he changed his crazy drawing like GuiGui did all the time, usually I saw him draw clear and neat but this one make my eye hurt because I can't see clearly what he did. The 2 big letters look like Chinese to me too, crazy me hahaha. All the 2PM members papers looking good.

Last year this day, it was Taec and GuiGui destiny to meet each other. From then, their love blossomed and with the blessings from fans all around the world, they shall together, live happily ever after. Please take very good care and love each other wherever, whatever, whenever both of you may be...  :x :x :xf46634b5f912beb8980cb00f7dac1c98.gif

Guest bibidep

About the owner of the jewelry store that Taec and GuiGui came to buy rings.....I don't know why he wait until 1 or 2 days before the anniversary of one year TaecGui meet to posted the picture they took together with him?? Why not before or after this special time but have to be now?? The owner also confirmed Taec did buy ring for GuiGui, he will post more information a bout the ring soon. Wow even the owner of the jewelry store had a special feeling for TaecGui couple too then we not really mishoecho like we think we are hahaha. @Labbit: Can you check back with the site where you got the picture of the owner and TaecGui to see if he post more goodies later on, thank you.

Guest bibidep

Look like OKCat aka Taec posted the new picture a bout someone may have flu, make sure wear more clothes to prevent from getting sick hahaha. GuiGui tried to show off 2 days on the roll with sexxxxxxy swimming suits make someone eyes itchy and now saying she may get sick because it too cold and too little clothes hahaha.

About the owner of the jewelry store that Taec and GuiGui came to buy rings.....I don't know why he wait until 1 or 2 days before the anniversary of one year TaecGui meet to posted the picture they took together with him?? Why not before or after this special time but have to be now?? The owner also confirmed Taec did buy ring for GuiGui, he will post more information a bout the ring soon. Wow even the owner of the jewelry store had a special feeling for TaecGui couple too then we not really mishoecho like we think we are hahaha. @Labbit: Can you check back with the site where you got the picture of the owner and TaecGui to see if he post more goodies later on, thank you.

Wow!...so our belief is sooooo true all these while. Taec did buy the ring for wifey. Taec, you are no 'jaandori'! Once again, this proved that Taec did fall for GuiGui or else, why bother to buy an expensive ring, right?!... Taec♥GuiGui

Archived