(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Clicking on all the wrong reaction buttons because of the new 'off-topic' button ~X( lol... come on wheres my =P~ reaction button?? *resumes back reading.....*

I know. Of all the useless button to give us, we get an Off Topic category!! Like, when are we ever ON topic here anyway? 3/4ths of the time we're talking nonsense.

Why can't we have options that are more applicable to our thread? For instance, Daebak! would be perfect. Or Miccheosso?!!! Or Grrrrrr. Or I'm-so-saving-that-gif-right-click! Or so- Trollish! Or Pervy-to-the-Max! Or even a plain Kekeke would be awesome.

I figure as long as I put a Taecgui hashtag, I'm on topic.

Warning: And if somebody "off-topic"s me for this blatantly off-topic post about the new Off Topic button, I'm going to spam her inbox with leftover gifs of applepie's dimples from the latest Compare n Contrast post. I've gazillions collected. :)

#taecguiWorldDomination

#daebak

#sunandcandlelight?

@packmule3 unnie.. 'oh my gawd'.. that is soooo sweet and... and..mushy!! [insert gif of TYs reaction at everland lol] I have 2 more pages of catching up to do... crossing fingers I dont get diabetes on the way kekeke

Although the grammar is bugging me, :)

their ---> his

I agree 100% with the sentiment. It IS mushy. It's something our lovestruck TY would say.

By the way, did you read the post about TY clipping his pedometer to his ear?!!!

Boy! That must have hurt!! Lol. But 10 points for effort. And an extra 10 points for being Captain Obvious.

4b3aa528a3e9cc03427b1d325a80412a.jpg

@BiruAngel... this gif :x

I love how GG scoots over next to TY! If was any other ride, would she have,perhaps, jumped into lap? Kekeke -*being a copycat*) this gif reminds me of how TG were always sitting so close to eachother.. i dont think a feather could fit between them :)) at the conference, on the sofa (they should have just had a one-seater lazy boy chair lol), on the floor during the housewarming party, just ALL THE TIME! you see just how comfortable they are with eachother because they totally invade eachothers comfort/personal zones.. if it was me I'd be like ' woah, can you back up off me?! We just met..' :)) right from day1 they were like this! Theyre so cute and natural...somethings you just cant fake, no matter how hard you try.. the proof is in the pudding, or in our case, the video clips :)

I like your lazyboy armchair idea. The one with the built-in ottoman so they can put their feet up and recline the back. And as long the chair isn't the vibrating kind, I'm fine with it. :)

Guest leechalee

Although the grammar is bugging me, :)

their ---> his

I agree 100% with the sentiment. It IS mushy. It's something our lovestruck TY would say.

By the way, did you read the post about TY clipping his pedometer to his ear?!!!

Boy! That must have hurt!! Lol. But 10 points for effort. And an extra 10 points for being Captain Obvious.

I did read that post :) ** gave up responding and reacting to some posts because I kept clicking on the wrong button *ahh jinja* 8-| **

what I want to know *Mr Ok* is how can you be soooooo Captain Obvious with stuff like that? I mean a 'sun and candlelight' post is surely not as hard as those obvious hints :)) :)) we know you lurk here... you checked out the 2pm thread and this here ship as part of your Marketing research for your OkCat Merchandise... yeah, I know you did... now come now mr " I'm a man..." sun + candlelight pic please ;;) ;;)

P.S even a not-so-obvious post incorporating sun+candlelight will do... we have skilled ninjas here you know... I know you know.. you know I know you know.. I know that you know that I know.... ok, ok.. thats enough its turning into the 'lamb chops- song that never ends' song :)) :)) 2.30am goodnight/goodmornin^^

Guest leechalee

@leechalee ~ was laughing seeing the labels.. on my fone and it looks like my label says ua club president. what club is that?

Undercover Ajumma :) remember the pic of the ajummas all sitting together (I think the it belongs to @packmule3 unnie?).. they look like a group of typical ajummas but really... theyre undercover ninjas, masters of many skills, ready to take on any wanna be pirates, trying to raid our ship :D yes, your awesome posts do ward of the haters @lmangla unnie ^^ ^:)^ sensei- and NO I didnt just blow your cover= no one knows which one, in the pic, you are ;) lol

@leechalee ~ was laughing seeing the labels.. on my fone and it looks like my label says ua club president. what club is that? it is not a reference to united arsenal the football team right?

Yeah, what is the UA club. Unnies and Ahjummas club?

But I love our labels. Thank you. See that? All of okcat's stationaries and paper products come in handy. daebak.

Guest leechalee

Pics of Taec at Arena Tour, Yokohama - Song : Winter Games

The outfits 'Oh.My.Gawd!' waeeee? Did they borrow the gwgm stylist? :)) :)) just kidding 'I love it!' *TY tone*

1609593_1442054069360199_1740141031_n.jp

Guest leechalee

Yeah, what is the UA club. Unnies and Ahjummas club?

But I love our labels. Thank you. See that? All of okcat's stationaries and paper products come in handy. daebak.

The 'Undercover Ajummas' remember... (you forgeettt!??? Wait did yous forget or did I make that up?? No, I remember a pic and you @packmule3 unnie saying something along those lines......)

lurkers type A (type B keep to the left, to the left please lol) : did they really forget or are they just trying to confuse you?? Ooooooo its the Undercover Ajummas so who knows...

:-$ ^#(^ [-X :))

The 'Undercover Ajummas' remember... (you forgeettt!??? Wait did yous forget or did I make that up?? No, I remember a pic and you @packmule3 unnie saying something along those lines......)

lurkers type A (type B keep to the left, to the left please lol) : did they really forget or are they just trying to confuse you?? Ooooooo its the Undercover Ajummas so who knows...

:-$ ^#(^ [-X :))

Are you sure @lmangla is an ahjumma? :) She may be an unnie to the others, but younger than you. Lol.

I thought whistleblower for @bibidep was too funny. We only need to remind her occasionally not to take down the whole organization with her, when she exposes things. Lol.

Hi @arwenique,
Where are you?  :)
Now don't you start telling me that you think OKCat's CEO lurks around here in our forum just because he posted this:  
Caption: Meow! Meow! Meow      (see how OKCat is facing front?) BfcktyUCAAEeG9_.jpg

after we made fun of his earlier post and started doodling on his OKCat's bald back-of-the-head, okay? lol. 
ddbafb04-152e-4da3-919b-4ec846974b7a_zps

It's just a coincidence. Seriously.

Guest xybershock

Quỷ Quỷ Ngô Ánh Khiết Vietnam Fanpage
Today at 9:00pm · Edited[02.02.14] Thông tin dự kiến vai diễn:
【剧资讯[钟]】由@李少红 执导;由中韩合制,素有升级版韩剧#继承者们#的电视剧#继承人#,今年启动拍摄,目前已经拿到拍摄备案,@于小彤 确定饰演男一号;@阚清子 确定饰演女一号;@鬼鬼吴映洁 有望饰演女二号;@崔始源 有望饰演男一号角色的同父异母的兄弟;另外金喜善也有望饰演,角色未定。
Dịch: [ Thông tin bộ phim ] Qua lời đạo diễn Lý Thiếu Hồng, hợp tác sản xuất giữa Trung và Hàn, cho biết đây là bộ phim được chuyển thể từ bộ phim "The Heirs - Người Thừa Kế" của Hàn Quốc sẽ quay trong năm 2014. Trong đó Vu Tiểu Đồng được xác định là nam chính, nữ chính là Thanh Tử; Quỷ Quỷ Ngô Ánh Khiết dự kiến sẽ là Nữ chính 2; Choi Si Won dự kiến là nam chính 2 và Kim Hee Sun cũng có thể sẽ tham gia bộ phim. Ba vị trí dự kiến chưa được thông tin chính xác.

Cre: 影视剧焦圈@w

Chưa có thông tin chính xác hay xác nhận từ phía của Quỷ Quỷ nên mọi người cùng chờ nhé. Nhưng mà nhiều bạn bên weibo mong Quỷ Quỷ đừng nên đóng phim này. Được cái, Piao Piao rất biết nghĩ cho cô :">.

Cơ mà ad nhớ, cô này đang vi vu ngoài biển kia mà...
Photo: [02.02.14] Thông tin dự kiến vai diễn: 【剧资讯[钟]】由@李少红 执导;由中韩合制,素有升级版韩剧#继承者们#的电视剧#继承人#,今年启动拍摄,目前已经拿到拍摄备案,@于小彤 确定饰演男一号;@阚清子 确定饰演女一号;@鬼鬼吴映洁 有望饰演女二号;@崔始源 有望饰演男一号角色的同父异母的兄弟;另外金喜善也有望饰演,角色未定。 Dịch: [ Thông tin bộ phim ] Qua lời đạo diễn Lý Thiếu Hồng, hợp tác sản xuất giữa Trung và Hàn, cho biết đây là bộ phim được chuyển thể từ bộ phim "The Heirs - Người Thừa Kế" của Hàn Quốc sẽ quay trong năm 2014. Trong đó Vu Tiểu Đồng được xác định là nam chính, nữ chính là Thanh Tử; Quỷ Quỷ Ngô Ánh Khiết dự kiến sẽ là Nữ chính 2; Choi Si Won dự kiến là nam chính 2 và Kim Hee Sun cũng có thể sẽ tham gia bộ phim. Ba vị trí dự kiến chưa được thông tin chính xác.  Cre: 影视剧焦圈@w  Chưa có thông tin chính xác hay xác nhận từ phía của Quỷ Quỷ nên mọi người cùng chờ nhé. Nhưng mà nhiều bạn bên weibo mong Quỷ Quỷ đừng nên đóng phim này. Được cái, Piao Piao rất biết nghĩ cho cô :">.  Cơ mà ad nhớ, cô này đang vi vu ngoài biển kia mà...Like · · Share

Cre: 影视剧焦圈@weibo

I don't know if this has been posted, but anyhow...
Basically it says GG PROBABLY will take part in Chinese 'Heirs' taking the part of 2nd female lead (Not 100% sure thing). I haven't watched Heirs yet, who was the 2nd female lead??? Le MinHo's (Kim Tan) bitchy fiancee??? Coz 1st male & female leads has been casted. I think Prince (WangZi) will play as 1st female lead bf (as in best friend)?

@packmule3,  I am in California and right you are, those men would be wearing tank tops on top of their boardshorts  because the weather for the past 2-3 days has been in the 60's. As for the man in the speedo his thingy wouldn't be sooo bulgy because of the weather. Safe to say that picture is not recent or it's not in Cali.

torreydinh said: @packmule3,  I am in California and right you are, those men would be wearing tank tops on top of their boardshorts  because the weather for the past 2-3 days has been in the 60's. As for the man in the speedo his thingy wouldn't be sooo bulgy because of the weather. Safe to say that picture is not recent or it's not in Cali.

@BiruAngel said:  OkCat Twitter on Sun, Feb 2 at 1.43pm.Caption :  냐냥! 연휴 마지막 날 이라냥! ....MEOW...! Na-nyang! Last day of the holiday/new year break, nyang! ...MEOW...!Here is the translation :)OkCat Facebook on Sun, Feb 2 at 1.44pm.Caption :  MEOW! MEOW! MEOW!  

Archived