(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

I've too much free time today, I've made some gifs on Genesis of 2PM's promo in Japan to pass time. Their promo is really huge ... even OkCat is spotted there ....  :))   Hmmmm ..... can we spot that special someone perhaps?
tumblr_n0b0eaeQdn1shgwsto3_r1_400.gif tumblr_n0b0eaeQdn1shgwsto4_r1_400.gif
tumblr_n0b0eaeQdn1shgwsto2_r1_400.gif tumblr_n0b0eaeQdn1shgwsto1_400.gif
People even took picture of 2PM's mannequins. :-O   For a second there, I thought they were wax figures like at Madame Tussaud's! Aiisshh  :D  They looked a bit morbid to me!  :P

Guest bluemoonlight

Have fun & enjoy the rest of the Lunar New Year's Holidays, TaecGui shippers! :D

I won't be posting for a while. (Don't be secretly happy now!)... :))

Adios...au revoir...sayonara! :-h

Safety distance? Definitely not....I call that overlapping distance.Top pic showed that Guigui shoulder overlapping Taec shoulder and bottom shoulder showed that Taec overlapping Guigui.Wondering if the seat is sooo small that they had to squeeze together like this by not giving each other any space, lol....What I can understand and speaking of my own experience is that only when you are 100% comfort with each other that you will have these kind of overlapping distance and that is only from the action of a couple.cr youtube ab59418b0fe282a2161a44d606d8a234.jpg

Sigh. I’m waiting for my sun and candlelight.
See, @tamah, if I post something like that and somebody flags me for being off-topic, I can assure you that that person will remain on my blacklist for the rest of her short and unhappy life here on soompi.  :)  I’ll make it my personal vendetta to stalk her every post and either a) retaliate with an off-topic flag or B) shame her by identifying holes in her logic. 
Why? 
Because “sun and candlelight” has everything to do with this forum and our Taecgui couple…only, it was said in a highbrow, erudite, poetic and deliberately cryptic way.  And the flagger missed it.  Hmpph! 
You have to understand the purpose of this “off-topic” button to understand its application. For me, the primary goal of the “off-topic” button is to avoid contentious debate. Contentious, NOT in the sense that the post heatedly argued the personalities of Taecyeon or Guigui. But contentious in the sense that the post has deteriorated to the level of a PERSONAL attack. 
And that kind of an attack post happens – I hope I don’t jinx our forum now – more often in the NEWER threads where there are 20, 30, or 40 posters who are UNFAMILIAR with everybody’s posting style and personal background. Of course, there’ll be friction among people as they jockey for positions in the court of opinions. 
The “off-topic” button is a peer review
For me, this means that a poster has efficiently and effectively annoyed 5 people in the forum, that those 5 people are willing to break comity, good will and friendship in the forum, and to tell that person to shut up. lol. I think the “off-topic” button should be seen as a last-resort button, a little less severe than a SPAM button, but just as conversation-ending.  For me, the better alternatives are to --
a. ignore, or b. tell the person directly why you think the post is inappropriate so the offense won’t be repeated, rather than dismissively click on “off-topic”.  When you click on the off-topic button, it potentially creates a never-ending cycle of tit-for-tat. The offended person versus the offending person.   
See that?
Hopefully, we’ll be spared here in our forum from that kind of aggravation. As @lmangla has recently pointed out, we’re mostly veterans here and we know where each one is coming from so we tolerate A WHOLE LOT of posts and comments that are non-Taecgui. As a matter of fact, these off-topic posts add to the VIBRANCY and the HILARITY of the discussion on this ship. These off-topic posts greatly help keep this thread ALIVE all these past months when nothing was really happening in our Taecgui front.  
For instance, the lessons that @angelangie gave on how to spot “trolls” were technically off-topic but it was very useful.  Or that virtual kai-bai-bo game we did…that was meant to teach posters here how to use spoilers (hehehe)...but it is off-topic.  Or when we were all transformed into giraffes by @angelangie…that game had nothing to do with Taecgui but it was for team-bonding.  Wasn’t it comical when posters started appearing with different avatars or profile pictures? @chinlylin and @b8l8 haven’t changed their avatars since then.  Or whenever we make pervy jokes about 2PM members and identify the members of the Pervy Ahjummas, those are off-topic, too. But our board will suddenly become hyperactive and we find ourselves 2 pages later on still laughing about them.  Or when we celebrate 1000th or 1500th page or Pepero page or go on a beach party or a couple shower party. Or when we greet a poster happy birthday or congratulations or get well soon.  
These are examples of off-topic post but they were essential in building a camaraderie aboard this ship, so we could keep on waiting for happy news from the couple.  Subliminal messaging: here comes the bride all dressed in white.  la lalala
Think about this: why has this thread become one of the most active here in soompi when our show’s already ended?  We’re racking up 4 to 5 pages per day.  At 20 posts per page, that’s about 80 ~ 100 posts a DAY. Where are WE getting the materials to sustain this conversation when all we have are a handful of OKCat posters/TY tweets and the not-so-frequent Guigui FB posts to discuss? The show has ended and yet this soompi thread generates a lot of hits/views by continuing to be active. 
I’m telling you: it’s the people. @Biruangel or @gil_noona come up with gifs and we all oooh and ahhh over our couple. @bibidep uncovers some secret plot and we all jump because of the news. @spicystrawberry puts up one of her ridiculous survey questionnaires and we turn in our responses. Obediently. @bluemoonlight, @jazcabbb and @bouquet78 update on 2PM activities and we get excited. @minwooluv78 and @korchick turn in their translations and we all sigh with understanding. @leechalee comes up with another pseudo-mushy, mock-pervy posts and we laugh. @ardorie28 unearths her old MVs and we look it again with new eyes. @bluemoonrising threatens to clobber me and people all come to sympathize… with HER (sob. my feelings are hurt ala-Taecyeon, lol).  And so on. People make this thread alive.  And as long as we find similarities in each other, and tolerate each other’s differences, then there’s no call to click on that Off-topic button.  After all, that’s what our Taec and Guigui did: accentuate the positive and have fun. 
This ship’s sailing. But I’m still waiting for my sun and candlelight. And I'm flipping my hair because of the long wait... 
tumblr_lwkadslRcE1qicr06o1_500.gif

labbit

said: Safety distance? Definitely not....I call that overlapping distance.Top pic showed that Guigui shoulder overlapping Taec shoulder and bottom shoulder showed that Taec overlapping Guigui.Wondering if the seat is sooo small that they had to squeeze together like this by not giving each other any space, lol....What I can understand and speaking of my own experience is that only when you are 100% comfort with each other that you will have these kind of overlapping distance and that is only from the action of a couple.cr youtube 

@packmule3 I like your description of them on 2peas in a pod....so sweet...Also on below pic..so hard to capture this as it was so fast...see there is so much space here but Guigui just want to lean on Taec for support and her arm was over his...awwwww...same action that I did to my husband when we were taking roller coaster rides when we were first dating. a05d5b231e3ce68f9b0aeac6bf9d5966.jpg cr youtube

labbit

said: @packmule3 I like your description of them on 2peas in a pod....so sweet...Also on below pic..so hard to capture this as it was so fast...see there is so much space here but Guigui just want to lean on Taec for support and her arm was over his...awwwww...same action that I did to my husband when we were taking roller coaster rides when we were first dating. 

@BiruAngel posted:OkCat Facebook on Sat, Feb 1 at 2.40pm.Caption :  Soooooo Delicious-! MEOW-!!!!
OkCat Twitter on Sat, Feb 1 at 2.38pm.Caption :  라면 먹는다냥! 냐냥! MEOW! 비가와서 집에만 있고 싶다능..Eating ramen nyang! Na-nyang! MEOW! Since it is raining, just want to stay home, nh-eng....
I found the back of OkCat's head weird---there is something metal/silver ring or something hanging OkCat looks like he will do a face-plant into the bowl :))
I hope he is bowing forgiveness for his lack of sun & lamplight, @Packmule3 (ha ha ha) :)

Guest Jenny Johnson

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/563261/11
Hi Everyone~ long time no see(virtually) was pretty busy with my new job so did not really have the time to update my story but this one is only the preview. Will have to let all of you wait again for it to finish! Sorry and enjoy the 1st part of chapter 6.
JenJ

Archived