(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest strawberrypen

angelangie said: menicorn said: Hello everyone, Im new here (not really :\">) this is me after ep 11 tumblr_li0qhtwf7s1qb01cw.gif i like the part where Guigui said to Taec "oppa mianhae~". it was sweet. it shows that she really cares for him. and the part where Taec " it was cute... except for the fact that she was kissing another dude" ..his serious face really cracked me up i was laughing so hard hahaha  also, this is totally random but 2 days ago i saw a guy wearing the same slippers as Taecs' when they were in jejudo and i thought "omg this must be fate. this is why i love Taecgui so much" and giggling all by myself. i actually thought about taking pics of his slippers but afraid that the lady behind me would think that im a creep:-< i think i have a problem they're on my mind all the time and i feel so lightened reading all your posts knowing that im not alone huhuhu Happy 100th page, Taecgui shippers!!!!

guigui said to kwanghee. "you said oppa not have good face?  I heard Teac call him self  "uri oppa" ... when he try to translete guigui word in korean to kwanghee..

now, his official guigui oppa... chukae, taec..
:\"> :\">

Guest strawberrypen

@angelangie: GO unnnie! haha

i'm not good at giving a summary of the whole show, that requires a whole lot of different expertise! haha^^

as we can see in a thread, there are different writers and roles ^^ haha i'm a regular tidbit writer and a freelance Gif spammer in the past ^^

haha i've known others who are insightful essayists in here too, other heartwarming novelists

short story writers, funny anecdote writers, photographers i mean picture spammers (bubble-Af is this you?), gif apprentices, those who are writers who worked in the CIA reports division (Taraqin and bladerunner), one line blurb writers, second-the-motion writers, quoters, prolific writers division (thats you unnie), once in a blue moon-but bombshell rock our world reporters, anchors, moderators, linguists, translators...haha what else? weather reporter.
together we are called the Taecgui soompi forum magazine -one big happy publishing family. publishers of Taecgui  love and hope! JJang! ^^

ahhhh best episode so far... they just like a real couple//there is no ackwardness again.. lean to each other so many time.. taechyeon surely likes gui gui also.n see nickhun' face? he seems envy with him. gui gui cuteness is overload. she always bring the bright athmosphere, her playfulnes, her spoilness n childish act mkes her so damn adorable n taec enjoys it much. i can see it clearly that taec is really respect their marriage by saying that the wedding ring is important to him.

n if only kwang hee didn't come, maybe we would see much skinship lol but trully i love how kwang hee brings up the athmosphere there lol.

LOVE EMOTION THAN LIKE EMOTION.....Awwww is this guy trying to tell us that love is in the air??????? gosh... i fall deeper n deeper to this couple

Guest strawberrypen

I really thought it would be Wooyoung who would point the Guilun video and spread havoc and say 'oh! kiss, let's watch!'

but instead, he was the one who said 'no! turn off! in a panicked shrilly voice. haha and junhoo too! was like 'no,no no.we can't watch'

( i wonder who uploaded the videos?) haha (and why it got there in that TV? I mean does the TV have internet connection that sort of thing? sorry we don't have something like that in our house now. haha)

so i thought it must be the evil but imaginative idea of the scriptwriter or the PD-nim inserted it haha!

and the funny but heartwarming part was the sadness and shock of the member especially wooyoung and junhoo too to see the kiss...it's just like being sad for their oppa...wooyoung let them have a one-shot immediately after that horrible (funny) episode...haha and junho upon the impact of that kiss was like 'woah!' then the distorted face!

haha, then sometimes it's called 'Brotherhood'

hehe.

i know their still measuring on Gui Gui, like taking a look at her, sizing up for their oppa

and the vibes is good ^^ something like in the calm waters but have a direction...^^

Guest phanta

Episode 11 is da bomb seriously! Taec's black room interview...he said it. And I love how gui gui know how to respect her husband infront of the members when asked about nickhun. I've watched this episode like more than 5 times...and I'm not going to stop. I keep repeating taecgui's episodes!! Can't stop!!

Guest nalikahibar

I love the scene where guigui said "you say oppa doesnt have a good face?" to kwanghee.

If u guys watch it carefully, please see where she put her hand..(ehm. Is it the right time to think about smthing pervy? :\"> ) :P

Must agree with u guys, their skinship is sooo natural..! And when taec act like he's going to kiss gui2, i think somewhere deep inside his heart, he really wants to do that. Hahaha.

Cmon taec, we're all experienced noonas. We know what's inside your mind just by seeing your gestures.. XD

Guest Jennifer Tey

ok last few photos and i going to bed.. 
Kwanghee pointed out is couple ring... notice they each have 2 rings on their fingers... i believe the inner one is the couple ring while the outer one is the wedding ring.. if u see... Taec quickly correct Kwanghee and insist they are just weddings... fishy... 
Capture5_zpsf36ff867.jpg

a hug initiated by Taec Capture7_zps4dfcb91b.jpg

see how their hands entangledCapture8_zpscd577694.jpg

Capture9_zps9bf27c92.jpg

Archived