(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bluemoonlight

More news of Taec enlisting in the military in a couple years... :-<
Chansung tweeted the news of Taecyeon being deemed fit for active service duty in the army after going through spine disk surgery. cr: 2PMalways

Naver news article:http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LS2D&sid1=106&sid2=224&oid=109&aid=0002675243

I didn't know he got spinal disc surgery too...wow...I only remembered him getting surgery on his left arm after the arm-wrestling accident. Take care Taec...

More news of Taec enlisting in the military in a couple years... :-<

Chansung tweeted the news of Taecyeon being deemed fit for active service duty in the army after going through spine disk surgery. cr: 2PMalways

Naver news article:
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LS2D&sid1=106&sid2=224&oid=109&aid=0002675243

I didn't know he got spinal disc surgery too...wow...I only remembered him getting surgery on his left arm after the arm-wrestling accident. Take care Taec...

@bluemoonlight, any specific date?...oh, I am going to miss our prince by then...

Guest spicystrawberry

Lmangla said: spicystrawberry said: Lmangla said: comment spam!

so this is a pic that totally makes my inner fangirl go "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"
observations #1: to steady herself, she had a myriad of options, she could have held on to herself by aligning her own balance. she could have held on to his arm, his lapel of his coat, his hands... but no, she instead hold on to his waist -- feels like a far more intimate/personal thing to do...
observations #2: they are just readying the shot. so he does not need to stand so close to her. but yet, he is standing so close to her that her skirt is on his legs...

TaecGui in the Cave Cafe, playing KaiBaiPu and putting lipstick on the loser!  
Taec lost and was begging GG to let him put on lipstick himself.  But GG refused to let him.  GG was persuading him like she would a child who's afraid to get injection from a doctor.  If you close your eyes, it will pass real quick! .... =)) =)) =))
tumblr_mxhaodYb1B1shgwsto9_r1_400.gif tumblr_mxhaodYb1B1shgwsto10_r1_400.gif
tumblr_mxow1mpVqX1shgwsto1_400.gif tumblr_mxow1mpVqX1shgwsto2_r2_400.gif
tumblr_mxow1mpVqX1shgwsto3_r1_400.gif tumblr_mxow1mpVqX1shgwsto4_r2_400.gif

Guest spicystrawberry

safe_image.php?d=AQDpZdTa_fdGJKy6&w=377&Look at his eyes =)) It seem different from how he look/stare towards GuiGui. 
Taecyeon, see picture number 2, on top of your right!
23.jpg
Wo Zhen Kai Zhi Ni ! 

Guest bluemoonlight

bouquet78 said:

More news of Taec enlisting in the military in a couple years... 

:-<

Naver news article:http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LS2D&sid1=106&sid2=224&oid=109&aid=0002675243

Guest cannakat

@bladerunner thank you
I'm sure everyone here is very nice, that's why the vibe here is so positive, like Taecgui! I'm not worried about the pervy-ness or delusional thoughts at all, keep them coming lol

Back the to screencaps....smiling like crazy looking at these
Taecgui is way too cute in the cave cafe...loving every second of it. Did anyone catch the part where GuiGui said "I'll kiss you" ??  absolutely hilarious.....

cannakat said: @bladerunner thank you
I'm sure everyone here is very nice, that's why the vibe here is so positive, like Taecgui! I'm not worried about the pervy-ness or delusional thoughts at all, keep them coming lol

Taecgui is way too cute in the cave cafe...loving every second of it. Did anyone catch the part where GuiGui said "I'll kiss you" ??  absolutely hilarious.....

@bouquet78

In this news article, there's no specific date, but in previous magazine/news interviews, Taec said maybe some time in 2015 after his schedules as well as 2PM's schedules have been completed. I would like him and the rest of the members to do more activities/projects while they're still "young" and popular, then enlist...cuz fame is fleeting. Of course I will still support them after they've completed their service...but a lot of younger and not so loyal fans might not. New groups/singers will debut & more competition. Even during their 2 year hiatus...many fans left :( It's true their popularity in Korea as musicians has decreased, but their popularity as actors has increased dramatically. Taec, Chansung, Junho, Nichkhun all have acted in dramas and/or movies these past 2 years and Jun.K is making a name for himself as a musical actor. The only one who hasn't had any acting projects recently is Wooyoung, but he had a solo album last year. They should make a Dream High sequel with the original cast...not the terrible Dream High 2 they had.

@bluemoonlight, thanks for the info....now I know a little bit more about 2pm and I guess, you are right! I do believe idols in Korea have age limits, right? So, they should do more activities/events to enhance their fame / popularity while they are still young.But, like you, I will continue support Taec and his 2pm members....

ahjumma fan said: cannakat said: @bladerunner thank you

Archived