(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest appleblossom03

Dear All, I want to watch Korea, Taiwan and Japanese drama. Where can I watch? Last time, I watched from dramacrazy.net. But right now, cannot. If you know any web, I'd like to know.  :\">

Dear All' date=' I want to watch Korea, Taiwan and Japanese drama. Where can I watch? Last time, I watched from dramacrazy.net. But right now, cannot. If you know any web, I'd like to know.  :\">[/quote']

Drama fever or viki

Guest tangmo92

appleblossom03

wrote:

»

Dear All, I want to watch Korea, Taiwan and Japanese drama. Where can I watch? Last time, I watched from dramacrazy.net. But right now, cannot. If you know any web, I'd like to know. 

:\">

Guest xybershock

With Eng Sub
Cr: TIME2SUB

Why is he smiling shyly when he introduced the drama theme??? Maybe a certain 'Ghost' suddenly popped into his mind (Flash mob)
;)) ;)) ;))

Dear All' date=' I want to watch Korea, Taiwan and Japanese drama. Where can I watch? Last time, I watched from dramacrazy.net. But right now, cannot. If you know any web, I'd like to know.  :\">[/quote']

azdrama is also a good site to watch and download =)

Guest Jenny Johnson

Did anyone remember Taec says he'll wear the t-shirt that GuiGui made for him? Everyone was like questioning why didn't he wear it in the end?I think everyone need to watch epi14 BTS again.He actually said this to Gui Gui at the backyardTaec: Tommorow I'll wear it and I come here, Okay?Gui Gui: Okay~Come here? The house? There's a big possibility that Taec wear it to the house 1st and change into the attire the stylist prepare for them for the shoot afterwards? :-?

Guest chu3x

chu3x said:

cavchelsea wrote: »

@bluemoonlight unniee .... you're so so baaaad *guigui style

you've officially messing my bias list...  but thaaaaaank you i've got to see another (wet) side of taec kkk i like him in this kind of pose better than his shirtless pose..

Lol! At the wet side.. xD who doesnt like taecyeon in version wet and wild xD

hahaha it's just that when i first saw it i kinda like "what's with this concept??why is he being wet with no rain, pool, or puddle etc..what a weird concept".. but then.. well..yeah.. you know ...

oh well i was wondering do i have to say this to you directly coz i don't want to make you feel pressured.. but...

I'm expecting your new chapters.. ;) coz i loooooove your fanfic :D

How about a sexy taecgui fanfic??? Hahahaha

JenJ said: Did anyone remember Taec says he'll wear the t-shirt that GuiGui made for him? Everyone was like questioning why didn't he wear it in the end?I think everyone need to watch epi14 BTS again.He actually said this to Gui Gui at the backyardTaec: Tommorow I'll wear it and I come here, Okay?Gui Gui: Okay~Come here? The house? There's a big possibility that Taec wear it to the house 1st and change into the attire the stylist prepare for them for the shoot afterwards? :-?

Archived