(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

bluemoonlight

wrote:

»

Bubble-AF said:@bluemoonlight

GuiGui in that pic wasn't from Pi Li MIT drama it's from Brown Sugar Macchiato ^^

But I love this editing pic so much

:D

Oops...haha. I just saw her in a school uniform and automatically thought "PiLi MIT" cuz I didn't watch "Brown Sugar Macchiato"...

:-\"

Then let's call the new TaecGui drama, "Dream High Macchiato"...

:D

:)>-

Guest Jennifer Tey

Check out this YouTube... GG help Oppa wipe his lips but too bad the cameraman did not get a direct shot X( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuScaLDf5xQ

Guest bluemoonlight

Bubble-AF

said: @

bluemoonlight

Well, I am still prefer 

"Dream High MIT"

hahaha ...... bcoz of  Pi Li MIT drama I become a GuiGui's fan

^_^

..... originally, I watch GWGM bcoz of GuiGui too^^

I have been a HUGE GuiLun fan since 2009 hahaha xDD I still love them until now

:D  ..... OK, I should stop talking about GuiLun now before people throw rocks on me, lolzzz ..... I just can't help it whenever people talk about guilun 

Guest ShermaineL

CONTROLLING YOUR EMOTIONS

Some ponders  thought for any  one  who is interested to read:  

If you interested for the full copy I can put it up and scan it to you

=================================================

• Let  there be peace  and calm  in  your  heart;
  • Let your heart flow with love toward one another
  • No  Sarcasm, no attacks .
  • Let your heart stay cool and make no judgments  
  • As long as I keep my cool I am in control.
  • I can't change him or her  with anger, I just upset myself.
  • No one is right or wrong, we have different perspective and needs
  • in seeing things differently
  • His or her opinion isn't important, I won't be push losing my control
  • I will stay rational, anger won't solve anything
  • Let them look upset and foolish, I can act calm and  in control   
  • Sometimes  situation don't have good solution
  • I don't have to take it seriously... 
  • I am not going to let him or her to get me, I will just upset myself
  • Anger  often comes from lumping things together
  • I can't expect people to act the way I want them to
  •  Relax and let go   

OK ,  hope this few ponders can help some  of our shippers release  emotion anger   or stress...

RELAX......RELAX......  RELAX............

BTW, pls  continue  to  show your love and care  for  TACEGUI  couples  and breathing space  for them to breath.

They  may one day return their big love to our shipper here with a big SURPRSED.

..........   EVERYONE FIGHTING!!!!!   

Guest femeka

I saw this on guigui's fb. I cannot understand Chinese, but i really want to know what it is about.
(轉貼-鬼澤吧 半羊羊樓主帖) 鬼澤大發,發現酷狗音樂的封面是鬼澤夫婦歐...... 樓主說裡面有很多夫妻,但唯獨鬼澤夫妻黨佔了兩張圖歐~~~~   「鬼澤飯團永遠支持 ~~~~ 放煙火中 !! 」  更清楚的內容請至貼吧→ http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2433686090

Guest tamah

I thought I was going to lurk the forum only today, but can't help to join in the conversation.

Thank you for all the insightful information regarding Korean crazy fans. I don’t know how an Idol’s life is probably very restricted and not very happy. Here I thought this CRAZY COUPLE can blend into the Korean Crazy fan, but I guess it is of no match.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Yes, I’ve read that the Korean fans are very different from other countries, they seem to think they own the right to their idols. Anyway, I’m not going there. Unless 2pm contract ended and they are free agent to doing what they wanted then they can follow their own policies. Maybe once they further their popularities and solo career, they can become their own company like JYJ and Shinhwa. They can have a love lives.

This couple will always in my head and heart, with love.

Wish Taec success as an actor, so he can get offers to film in Taiwan and China, and with our Gui Gui as his leading actress. Wouldn’t that be nice.

Guest sshevolkth

*back flips into forum*

Guuuuuuuuuys! I finished! I FINALLY finished *tears of happiness*

The MV I worked so hard on! So please enjoy TaecGui's story :)

I couldn't help but end it the way I did. They are the crazy couple after all haha

Making this MV actually made me really sad because I don't want them to end WAAAAAAAAAAH *cries in corner*

Wow! That was soooo touching! =D> All y'all who make MVs are so patient and talented!!! I love the Twilight-esque touch that you incorporated into the video...speeding thru all the TaecGui memories. Totally made me smile and tear. Thank you for creating and sharing that! You rock. \m/

Dear Lovely Taecgui Supporters,

I wrote Gui Gui on her weibo yesterday and got and :) reply from her.  Just want to share and and let us cherish our memories of their wonderful time in WGMG.  And let us celebrate their chemistry and love.  Pray for their future endeavors with much love and blessings from all over the world.  Fighting.  Taecyeon and Gui Gui, you two are super special and very lovely!!!

http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%B9%ED%D4%F3%B7%F2%B8%BE&flux=1&tid=2433534739&pic_id=dcc451da81cb39db4307b6ced1160924aa183067&pn=1&fp=2&see_lz=0

Just in case the photo did not show, this is what I wrote:
"I also think that you and Taecyeon not only looks absolutely perfect together.  Your chemistry radiates through and warms people hearts.  That is very rare and should be cherish.  Hope both of you will cherish each other!!..."

Gui Gui reply me with: :)

Very happy and excited that I got a reply.  It really is my first weibo post to anyone. :)

I wrote Gui Gui on her weibo yesterday and got and reply from her.  Just want to share and and let us cherish our memories of their wonderful time in WGMG.  And let us celebrate their chemistry and love.  Pray for their future endeavors with much love and blessings from all over the world.  Fighting.  Taecyeon and Gui Gui, you two are super special and very lovely!!!

"I also think that you and Taecyeon not only looks absolutely perfect together.  Your chemistry radiates through and warms people hearts.  That is very rare and should be cherish.  Hope both of you will cherish each other!!..."

Gui Gui reply me with: ":)"

Very happy and excited that I got a reply.  It really is my first weibo post to anyone.

12f2c81f3a292df515047d8dbd315c6035a87304

I wrote Gui Gui on her weibo yesterday and got and reply from her.  Just want to share and and let us cherish our memories of their wonderful time in WGMG.  And let us celebrate their chemistry and love.  Pray for their future endeavors with much love and blessings from all over the world.  Fighting.  Taecyeon and Gui Gui, you two are super special and very lovely!!!

Very happy and excited that I got a reply.  It really is my first weibo post to anyone.

http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/haha1549/media/photo_zps49e19b3a.png.html?sort=3&o=0

photo photo_zps49e19b3a.png

2:06PM Dear Lovely Taecgui Supporters,

PS: Sorry for the many post.  Need to figure out how to post picture?!

Archived