(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest yokalana

bladerunner said:

elis luvgeunscouple said:

what was in his mind? loln i don't know if there is any scene with this place background before

I think he was waiting for Gui Gui playing roller coaster.lol...he is scared of everything.

it's funny how he's like a 6 foot tall beast idol but he's scared of a lot of things and guigui's the exact opposite...  :))

Agreed... i think he is waiting for Gui2 riding the roller coaster, since he was wearing both of the handcuffs here.....

I also noticed about the dragon thing.... you guys are Jjang!!!! It still early in the morning here where i am and it is rainy, but you guys have just make it bright hehehe

Afternoon my Lovelies.  It's 1 pm here in NZ and i had wanted to finish up an MV i wanted done so i could post it up with the preview of episode  14  today.   We've all come a long way and have shared so much laughter with our crazy random couple.  :) I tried my best to make a happy MV just to counter what might happen this week as we draw nearer to the end of TaeGui's episodes. 

Hope you enjoy it.  And keep in mind THAT WE WILL CONTINUE shipping this couple no matter what.. ;)

As long as they are both single and unattached THERE IS HOPE!!! :) 

The Song is entitled: PERFECT TWO - by Auburn BUT i've used the Boys Version as i felt i wanted to express Taec oppa more :)

Here's the Chorus which i absolutely Love and thought fit so well with their relationship

Chorus
Don't know if I could ever be Without you
'Cause girl you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see That we're all we need
Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the music in my life
And you're the one I wanna marry

Cause you're the one for me (for me)
And I'm the one for you (for you)
You take the both of us (of us)
And we're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two

PS:  This was one of the hardest MV's i've ever done.  So it may be choppy in some areas.

angelangie said: yokalana said:

mikoshine

wrote:

»

bladerunner said:

what was in his mind? loln i don't know if there is any scene with this place background before

I think he was waiting for Gui Gui playing roller coaster.lol...he is scared of everything.

it's funny how he's like a 6 foot tall beast idol but he's scared of a lot of things and guigui's the exact opposite... 

:))

elis luvgeunscouple said: angelangie said: yokalana said:

mikoshine

wrote:

»

bladerunner said:

it's funny how he's like a 6 foot tall beast idol but he's scared of a lot of things and guigui's the exact opposite... 

Guest ozzy

@miz-em....omo u r in NZ...Im in QLD..
by the way i love all ur MV's of taecgui...could you please make one after last episode with this song Jason Mraz - I wont give up coz sound really match taecgui
ZYqcpTYQ8I4

ozzy said: @miz-em....omo u r in NZ...Im in QLD..
by the way i love all ur MV's of taecgui...could you please make one after last episode with this song Jason Mraz - I wont give up coz sound really match taecgui
ZYqcpTYQ8I4

They starting Tom and jerry battle,yesterday  taec update another girl scene today gui's update her fb hugging another guy, but can't wait until friday what will happen to this crazy couple..taecgui fans are going to be crazy..

Guest wikianime

Ummm....Guys you do know that if they continue with season two and taegui couple features again that means they aren't dating in real life and if it ends that means we don't get to see them but they are allowed to date after the show!!
The show has one RULE: the participants can't be in a relationship!!
PARADOX!!!
ARGHHH!!

Guest nicolemae24

angelangie said: ardorie28 said:  They starting Tom and jerry battle,yesterday  taec update another girl scene today gui's update her fb hugging another guy, but can't wait until friday what will happen to this crazy couple..taecgui fans are going to be crazy..

miz-em said: elis luvgeunscouple said: angelangie said: yokalana said:

mikoshine

wrote:

»

bladerunner said:

They starting Tom and jerry battle' date='yesterday  taec update another girl scene today gui's update her fb hugging another guy, but can't wait until friday what will happen to this crazy couple..taecgui fans are going to be crazy..[/quote']

Could you please post their updates? PLEASE!!! Thanks! :)

Guest annesmile28

nicolemae24 Posts: 105Member

9:22AM angelangie said:ardorie28 said: They starting Tom and jerry battle,yesterday  taec update another girl scene today gui's update her fb hugging another guy, but can't wait until friday what will happen to this crazy couple..taecgui fans are going to be crazy..

Archived