(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest ineedlove

tumblr_mo1e1xJ5e91qzz178o6_250.gif

i've been trying to look for this clips in youtube but only manage to find the tumblr for now..
i think taec reaction is real towards the bunny as we all know that he dont like animal that much although he looves to draw cat
he is surprised for real LOL
tumblr_mo1e1xJ5e91qzz178o2_250.gif
however in this gif he try to play/touch the bunny...for me its look kinda awkard cause if u like animal u will stroke them ...nevertheless he did touch the bunny
i think hes trying to familiarized/get used to it because of ehm..ehm certain someone that really like animal..we all know who..hihihi
:P

if i find the clips ill posted it here

Guest jazcabbb

spazzingggg lol I just watched the youtube vids... & now back to voting!!! can't wait for the full ep!!! as soon as someone finds a link please share it here!!! :) hwaiting randoms!!! :D

Guest bluemoonlight

OMO...more selcas!
They're sooooo cute together...literally and figuratively! :x
I love the caption the production staff put... :)) It's so true...haha6b222848-ed61-45c8-8b96-2780d5f17cfd.jpg

Guest bibidep

If any of us have a full version of this episode please share.  The youtube version missing a lot more.   For some reason Taec feels like not want to hold Gui Gui hand in public.  May be he scares his fans. 

Yeh, Taec still remember about the Yes and No game with Gui Gui when his friends came over to see them at the photoshoot hahahah.  It must mean a lot to him that why make him think a lot about that question.  Please Taec, don't say that only for the show otherwise I will hunt you down some day hahahah.

Guest Jayne Tan

hey, why can't i find ep13 in youtube ??????? tot it should be out by now.....help help....pls provide the link.....pleaseeeeeeee

Guest lovely_mi

ME TOO..ME TOOI'M LOVING THIS EPISODE SOOOOOOOO MUCH..NEXT WEEK LOOKS MORE EXCITING N FUN..REALLY CAN'T WAIT

Guest jazcabbb

FOUND THE LINK FOR THE FULL EP!!! :D
http://www.funtudetv.biz/zongyi/play.php?view=3706.1238444.1323599

BUT EVERYONE PLEASE VOTE BEOFRE WATCHING!!!! HAHA I KNOW IT'S HARD BUT PLEASEEE!! 53 MORE MINUTES BEFORE IT RESTARTS AGAIN. :D

©陳筱寧

just finished watching the youtube version and the only thing i can say is I FREAKIN' LOVE IT! did anybody else feel giddy when our boy taec did like a back hug with the gun shooting?  :x he really couldn't get over that yes and no game... hahahaha... she did say her heart wanted to say yes... hehe... i think all he needs is to make a real move to win her heart...  ;)

Guest ineedlove

me tooo...loving this episode so much..cuteness overload..my heart going to explode..hahaha..
it's so weird..few hours before wgm airing..few thought came to my mind..
i wonder whether taec told/brag about gui gui to his parent
i'm asking my self...does taec ever ask his mother these questions..
mom do you like guigui? do you want her to be your real daughter inlaw?..hahaha
and whether guigui told her sister/ parent about taec too..
really!!! these question did come to my mind...and when i saw the video..its surprised me..hahaha

:P

Guest lovely_mi

jazcabbb said: FOUND THE LINK FOR THE FULL EP!!! :D
http://www.funtudetv.biz/zongyi/play.php?view=3706.1238444.1323599

BUT EVERYONE PLEASE VOTE BEOFRE WATCHING!!!! HAHA I KNOW IT'S HARD BUT PLEASEEE!! 53 MORE MINUTES BEFORE IT RESTARTS AGAIN. :D

©陳筱寧

I like this episode too, but i have to be honest that i feel a little sad for guigui.
When taec talked about how guigui always say she loves nickhun then guigui said 'i dont like nickhun' taec tease her a lot...i think she almost burst in tears when saying 'are you crazy'..
Maybe she afraid if Hottest will bash her bcoz she's saying 'i dont like nickhun' though what she really mean is 'i dont like nickhun, i like you oppa'....i think i read somewhere in this page that some girls bash guigui while they're in Everland...

Taec also look stunned when guigui said 'talking to him is frustrating'..he said 'chinca'..hahaha..
poor taec... he really lost..guigui feels frustrated bcoz she cant really convey her true feeling bcoz the language problem..cant wait for next episode, perhaps gugui do something to express her thoughts?cant wait to see..oh and BTS too..

Overall im happy seeing them in Everland,so fun ..i laugh a lot tonight..hahaha...

Today's episode is kinda vitamin to recharge energy to vote again...

C'mon taecGui shippers..FIGHTING!!

Guest avrilcassiopeia

from youmaker http://www.youmaker.com/video/svb5-f5d0f26b2c4f4402a0981d09752addfb055.html.我們結婚了世界ep13鬼泽夫妇街头约会.html

Guest xoxohappie

Love this episode. The stress reliever they did was like a confession time for them? He can't let go of her answer to the dating question..this is the 2nd time he's mentioned about it... perhaps he's already fallen for her and he wants the relationship to be real? also about the nickhun part. It sucks that they can't engage in a full heart to heart conversation about her feelings.

Archived