(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Twitter on Mon, May 12 at 4.05pm (KST: 5.05pm)Caption

:

나는야 요리사 옥캣! 어떤 메뉴를 원하시냐오옹? 추천해주시으리으리라냥! WHAT KIND OF FOOD DO YOU EAT? MEOW!  Translation : 나는야 요리사 옥캣! I am OkCat the chef!어떤 메뉴를 원하시냐오옹? What kind of menu would you like/want, yong?추천해주시으리으리라냥!  Make some recommendations nyang!WHAT KIND OF FOOD DO YOU EAT? MEOW!

Guest lasnowgirl

Hello there, fellow Taegui shippers!!  I finally decided to register with Soompi and de-lurk so I can comment on this forum before we hit our 2000 pages!  It's been so fun riding this ship with all of you.  Can't believe I've been with this forum since page 200 or so and finally just now decided to say HI...sorry! (deep bow)...though I feel like I know all of you already!  I look forward to our 2000 page party and as this ship starts a new thread..Taegui shippers FIGHTING!

lasnowgirl

said: Hello there, fellow Taegui shippers!!  I finally decided to register with Soompi and de-lurk so I can comment on this forum before we hit our 2000 pages!  It's been so fun riding this ship with all of you.  Can't believe I've been with this forum since page 200 or so and finally just now decided to say HI...sorry! (deep bow)...though I feel like I know all of you already!  I look forward to our 2000 page party and as this ship starts a new thread..Taegui shippers FIGHTING!

packmule3 said:

lasnowgirl

said: Hello there, fellow Taegui shippers!!  I finally decided to register with Soompi and de-lurk so I can comment on this forum before we hit our 2000 pages!  It's been so fun riding this ship with all of you.  Can't believe I've been with this forum since page 200 or so and finally just now decided to say HI...sorry! (deep bow)...though I feel like I know all of you already!  I look forward to our 2000 page party and as this ship starts a new thread..Taegui shippers FIGHTING!

To the regular posters and lurkers --
@129alphabet, @ahjummafan, @akasia, @alisonchua, @amylove, @angelangie, @ardorie28, @arwenique, @AvaL, @ACA, @b8l8, @bibidep, @biruangel, @bladerunner, @bleached, @bluemoonlight, @bluemoonrising, @bouquet78, @burger78, @cannakat, @charliew, @chinlylin, @chocolateicecreamcupcake, @chu3x, @Cinda Yu, @crazymiss, @cutecatandchick, @cryjingle, @diamond05, @dianah, @didoniji, @dina_dana, @drft ,  @gil_noona, @greenocean, @ineedlove, @korchick, @jenny3849, @jwand, @labbit, @lamey, @lasnowgirl, @lauramcfarlane, @leechalee, @lmangla, @lok2ming, @lovetg, @luvtaecgui, @mikoshine, @minshariff, @minwooluv78, @miz_em, @nalikahibar, @nicolemae24, @peggyw, @piping_rahardja, @pluie625, @rose999, @runlha, @runnyeggs, @shermaine_leong_yi_fang, @shiirlaaay, @silvershoes, @sophora, @spicystrawberry, @tamah, @thao_huynh, @thet_witch @tdwe, @torreydinh, @wati0801, @wishstarz, @woojie, @xybershock, @yokalana, @yuyu0389, 
Get ready for our 2000th page celebration. You already know what to do from @lmangla --http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27350405/#Comment_27350405

Meanwhile...I'm finding a table near the casks of wine. :D Bring your IDs if you want to sip wine, wine coolers, and other alcoholic beverages. We're checking. 
9c29e9322e017e96fb6cdf7dd7673094.jpgcredit: augiechangphotography
Edited: @minwooluv78, can you arrange for our music, too? Thanks. 

Guest lasnowgirl

pluie625 said: packmule3 said:

lasnowgirl

Guest lasnowgirl

Ugh...new to this forum...but lost the second part of my comment...

@packmule3 and @pluie625 - Thank you for the warm welcome!  And haha...don't worry, I won't be scared off.  I think I've been around long enough to know what everybody is like.  Like I said, I feel like I know all you regulars already.  If anything, I love packmule3's straight forward ways and analysis...I think I am like you in a lot of ways ;)  I hope you don't mind me comparing myself to you, but I am an old soul (adjumma), too.

bouquet78 said:
...nevermind, one day I will bumped into them dating....hahaha..micheoso me again! :)) But, seriously, if one day out of the bluemoon, you suddenly bumped into them dating, what will you chingus do, or, how will you chingus react?.. ;)

Long distance love is hard enough, whatever time they can have together is so precious :x
so if I'm to bump into them out on a date, I'll leave them alone and try to stay inconspicuous ;))

cr: Dreamstime.com

Ehh?  If I happen to be dining at the same restaurant, I’ll ask their waiter or the restaurant’s sommelier to offer them a bottle of champagne and I’ll pick up the tab for it...anonymously.  :)  

Then on my way out, I'll probably look Taecyeon straight in the eye, raise an eyebrow then slightly nod my head.  If he’s smart enough, that’s all the reminder -- and warning -- he needs to treat our girl right. 

However, if they’re behind me at the checkout line of Lotte supermarkets, and the line’s long, I’ll probably end up chatting with them…like I typically do with strangers. The usual small talk; nothing personal. There’s no sense for me to try to ignore them when I know pretty well who they are. lol.

If I bumped into them dating in a restaurant, I will do the same thing as you. But I don't think I can be as calm because this is really a chance of a lifetime to tell them that they are perfect couple and they have all my blessings and I do not want to miss it. But, don't worry, I won't go near, I won't disturb, I won't take photos, I won't ask question, I won't ask for autograph. Together with the champagne I will want to put a little note written by myself, like this "TG, you are meant to be. Please love, cherish and treasure each other. T♥G".....and I'll leave grinning... :D;)

pluie625 said:

packmule3

said:

@

lasnowgirl

@packmule3 , @torreydinh , @biruangel , @angelangie ......
i'm ok girls.......Sorry for making all of you asking where i am....my in-laws  had a heart attack and whole family got to take turns to take care of him.... I can only go on facebook because disposable package, I can only go on facebook, bbm, and twitter ..... and now i'm active again...let's begin to micheoso again again and again.....

TaecGui Getting Off a Vehicle.   
I always wondered why Taec needed to be helped out of the vehicle, he's a grown man!  Just thought those girls, one fussed over his non-existent stray hair and another touching his already spotless face .... those girls just 'eating his tofu'!  Car%20TY.gif

But it's more appropriate that GuiGui is helped out of the vehicle, that's more like it ....!  Grumbling ... grumbling ... grumbling .... pls excuse me ...Car%20DDC.gif

OkCat Twitter on Tue, May 13 at 9.24am (KST: 10.24am)
Caption OKCAT MORNING♥ 상쾌한 아침이다냥!

OkCat Facebook on Tue, May 13 at 9.25am (KST: 10.25am)
Caption OKCAT MORNING♥  MEOW! #OKCAT 

it seems like okcat is extremely happy today. wae?..because Mrs CEO is also happy and having fun in Japan?... :D she happy you happy? Happy times?...

Archived