(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@jenny3849 said:Just a thought btw , is okcat cat giving a rose "a little late" to try and comfort Guigui's ad incident, and also reminding Taec appa to say I Love You to Guigui Oma:) 
You make me chuckle... I guess you didn't finish reading page 1974 ;))It is Parent's (mother's & Father's) Day... OkCat is holding a carnation as @bluemoonlight explained.... *Korea celebrates Parent's Day on May 8th (there is no separate Mother's & Father's Day)*Usually children give their parents red carnationsIt is common practice to give Red carnations on Parent's Day ;)  ...usually it is the children that give the red carnations but... :))

Guest bluemoonlight

I really love this photo too...it wasn't one of their "official" wedding photos, but it captures how happy they were to be together :x
GG looks so beautiful & happy and even though we can't see Taec's face...you can tell he's grinning from ear to ear :D1392069_1398772673741448_513712634423213
cr: orig. uploader
#TaecGuiLove

Guest jenny3849

korchick said: @jenny3849 said:Just a thought btw , is okcat cat giving a rose "a little late" to try and comfort Guigui's ad incident, and also reminding Taec appa to say I Love You to Guigui Oma:) 
You make me chuckle... I guess you didn't finish reading page 1974 ;))It is Parent's (mother's & Father's) Day... OkCat is holding a carnation as @bluemoonlight explained.... *Korea celebrates Parent's Day on May 8th (there is no separate Mother's & Father's Day)*Usually children give their parents red carnationsIt is common practice to give Red carnations on Parent's Day ;)  ...usually it is the children that give the red carnations but... :))

jenny3849

said:

korchick

said:

@jenny3849 said:Just a thought btw , is okcat cat giving a rose "a little late" to try and comfort Guigui's ad incident, and also reminding Taec appa to say I Love You to Guigui Oma:
You make me chuckle... I guess you didn't finish reading page 1974 ;))It is Parent's (mother's & Father's) Day... OkCat is holding a carnation as @bluemoonlight explained.... *Korea celebrates Parent's Day on May 8th (there is no separate Mother's & Father's Day)

*Usually children give their parents red carnations

It is common practice to give Red carnations on Parent's Day ;)  ...usually it is the children that give the red carnations but... :))

A re-tweet by Okniverse :  
♥ RT @chuk82822: 동생 경수가 촬영장에 따라 왔다. 자상하신 동희아빠... 동생 밥도 떠먹여주고 너무 잘 보살펴주셨다.^^ 감사합니다

Aww...the boy is soooooo cute....Taec, why are you surrounded with kids lately?...feel like having your own kids?...you know what to do, right? :)) Is that the watch he wore the same as the one in ep15, moschino watch? :)

yuyu0389

said:

http://www.netizenbuzz.blogspot.fr/2013/03/rumors-speculated-idol-relationships.html

[size=2]

Sorry spam, off-topic.

[/size][size=2]

I found this from YongShin's topic, and I found really interesting because it's quite true.  

[/size]

Taecsica ended over 2 year ago ( 2012) , before when he join WGMG. I hear it's funny when many people say that the idols participate WGMG to hide something, such as their relationship or their gender.  with in case of Taecyeon, the start does not intend to participate WGMG but after broke up with Jess, he actually agreed to participate.

I'm currently reading back page 1 from our topic, and now in 110 pages :) ( left 1000 pages ) I just know that TaecGui in strong relationship, we know that :) I'll be lurkers until I completed the page when we reached 2000. Will try  :"D <3 ~  

This scene here when Guigui had that face powder accident…

I think this is one reason people realized that Taecyeon might not be such a bad husband after all.

He may be the type of husband who’ll laugh at her or even groan out loud when she creates an accident. But as long as he’ll help her clean up (or get somebody else to clean up like G.O.), and say, “Gwenchana. I still love you” then he’s fine.  For most girls, that’s the kind of acceptance for their imperfections, that they seek in a life partner. 

Me? I want coffee. Any guy who brings me coffee in the morning wins my heart. I’m that easy…

366596f278c348565a543defd3f63b81.jpg

Agree with you @packmule3‌, Taec just bear with, and accepted her imperfections without much complaints. Taec dealt with GG clumsiness with patience, tolerance and understanding, like how GG broke Taec's Gundam and he said he tried to understand, bla..bla..bla..and so, again very heart-warming and touching. I supposed this is a bonus point for Taec!

Like you, I like coffee too. Anyone who buy me iced coffee + a slice of blackforest cake during my downtime will win my heart ;)

Archived