(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest labbit

*********Edit:@biruangel....guess we got telepathy...I do not know you have posted the same as me at around same time :P************** There was an article shared in baidu on a Taiwan/China magazine call Mina, May volume.I just translate one part on question relating to Taec.Question:Are you still in contact with GWGM oppa?Her reply:I recently was busy acting and Taec seem to be also busy preparing something.I do not need to contact him to get his news as my fans will tell me.I think this is a way of us trying to contact each other.In regards to my news, he also could get to know from the fans.So what do you shippers think?I feel Guigui is sneaky sneaky again....she did not answer directly if they are still in contact with one another.cr baidu forum. 0ad23af44b6a1df8f8778a1aa191b98f.jpga0a2bed4e8d67c854e030fd695805337.jpg

Guest cannakat

yuyu0389 said: pardon me ~ but anyone knew who she was with it?  Because when I look at the picture, I noticed something that was not dog, but the right arm and shoes in the image, and then the left arm with a mole on it.I have to say, I was skeptical that is Taecyeon, really. So, I really need someone to tell me that she was with anyone else (her colleague), if not I will be very excited. ( my hysteria about TaecGui  never be stopped )I like Taecyeon's fingers, so I was very impressed about it. His thumb slightly bent out.
and I can not help but find similarities of images with mole in left hand.

and I even saw them dressed ton-sur-ton. 
GuiGui t-shirt blue and the guy with blue shoes and shirt demin blue. 
Tell me!!!! 

labbit said: *********Edit:@biruangel....guess we got telepathy...I do not know you have posted the same as me at around same time :P************** There was an article shared in baidu on a Taiwan/China magazine call Mina, May volume.I just translate one part on question relating to Taec.Question:Are you still in contact with GWGM oppa?Her reply:I recently was busy acting and Taec seem to be also busy preparing something.I do not need to contact him to get his news as my fans will tell me.I think this is a way of us trying to contact each other.In regards to my news, he also could get to know from the fans.So what do you shippers think?I feel Guigui is sneaky sneaky again....she did not answer directly if they are still in contact with one another.cr baidu forum. 

hmmm, for me though, she didn't really outright say that they are not in contact.. she just said that she hears news about him from fans and that he too is likely hearing news about her also from fans... i think it's just like that time when she was asked in a chinese show after GWGM if they were in contact or discussed anything after the show... 呵呵

true! at least she did not straight away answer, "No, we have not contacted each other since then and I do not how is he now or what is he up to now", right? At least she still knows that hubby is busy preparing something. I am happy with how she answered the question.... she left some space for us to think, guess and imagine....kekekeke :D

Guest labbit

bouquet78 said:

labbit

said: *********Edit:@biruangel....guess we got telepathy...I do not know you have posted the same as me at around same time

:P

************** There was an article shared in baidu on a Taiwan/China magazine call Mina, May volume.I just translate one part on question relating to Taec.Question:Are you still in contact with GWGM oppa?Her reply:I recently was busy acting and Taec seem to be also busy preparing something.I do not need to contact him to get his news as my fans will tell me.I think this is a way of us trying to contact each other.In regards to my news, he also could get to know from the fans.So what do you shippers think?I feel Guigui is sneaky sneaky again....she did not answer directly if they are still in contact with one another.cr baidu forum. 

Guest ShermaineL

love_bug_holding_heart_md_wm.gifcupid-heart-animated-animation-cupid-smianimated_gif_clipart_heart_115.gifLOVE__Unlock_My_Heart_Animated_%28stevebheart43.gifbutterfly_resting_on_heart_md_wm.gifvalentines-smiley.jpgrainbow-hearts-animated-love.gif

-animated-clipart-7.gifheart_moving.gifmusic_to_the_heart_notes_moving_lg_clr.gMOVINGSHOWINGLOVEHEART.gifsmiley_23.jpgmoving-hearts-variety-colours.gifanimated-mickey-mouse-heart.gif

@packmule said : If you, ladies, have any more hearts just send them my way please. Thanks.

So packmule3,  all these hearts  are all for you.! winking_heart.gif 

Shermaine Leong Yi Fang said:  love_bug_holding_heart_md_wm.gifcupid-heart-animated-animation-cupid-smianimated_gif_clipart_heart_115.gifLOVE__Unlock_My_Heart_Animated_%28stevebheart43.gifbutterfly_resting_on_heart_md_wm.gifvalentines-smiley.jpgrainbow-hearts-animated-love.gif

-animated-clipart-7.gifheart_moving.gifmusic_to_the_heart_notes_moving_lg_clr.gMOVINGSHOWINGLOVEHEART.gifsmiley_23.jpgmoving-hearts-variety-colours.gifanimated-mickey-mouse-heart.gif

@packmule said : If you, ladies, have any more hearts just send them my way please. Thanks.

So packmule3,  all these hearts  are all for you.! winking_heart.gif 

You're so generous! Where did you get all these? Thank you so much. :) 
"Kiss me," said the Frog Prince.  He knew very well that the love of a good woman can change any frog into a prince. dff900c437c7393d90b793ccbb4983af.jpg

labbit

said:

AvaL

said: I can't believe I actually created an account because I just have to say how much I appreciate all the hard work you guys do! This is really amazing work! 

I'm actually a daragon (Dara +GDragon) shipper but seriously I've spent the last 3-4 days glued to this forum!! 

I know its rude to ask about something that's already been posted but I must ask. 1944 pages is really a lot to go through to look for something.  I remember reading, not sure on this forum or blogspot that a fan capture Taeceyon at a launch performance for 2PM and he was extremely down. Almost like he was heartbroken.  I honestly don't remember where the post is from but I do remember the author said something like - this was capture during so and so time which we all knew was not a good time for them. Them being Taecyeon and GuiGui.

Is this true?? Does anyone know where this post might be? I really want to know.  The only thing I could work out was that this happen before the Japan concert where there are speculations that GuiGui met him there which means all things were fine again.

If anyone knows what I'm on about please tell me!

labbit said: bouquet78 said:

labbit

said: *********Edit:@biruangel....guess we got telepathy...I do not know you have posted the same as me at around same time

:P

************** There was an article shared in baidu on a Taiwan/China magazine call Mina, May volume.I just translate one part on question relating to Taec.Question:Are you still in contact with GWGM oppa?Her reply:I recently was busy acting and Taec seem to be also busy preparing something.I do not need to contact him to get his news as my fans will tell me.I think this is a way of us trying to contact each other.In regards to my news, he also could get to know from the fans.So what do you shippers think?I feel Guigui is sneaky sneaky again....she did not answer directly if they are still in contact with one another.cr baidu forum. 

Guest bluemoonlight

One more from the "Special Pages" of Book 2... :\">
igqduJiCRKpVg.jpg

They're sooooo close...& that eye contact is so intense...beats any forced/lip bite kiss any day! ;)

@korchick
@packmule3 figured out my gender because I was only aware of Gui Gui from action movies. It is also because I get dizzy looking back and forth between Taec's social media and Gui Gui's social media.:)

Archived