(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

angelangie said: ....i dislike how they photoshop it so that the bust area are  looking so puff up!!!i was like hell this is totally out....their photo edit skills need some brush up.....they probably need to send them in for some more classes........

i think on this they need to learn how to shoot Gui Gui from their GWGM wedding photographers......all the pictures there are beautiful and it emphasize all her beauty...........................

yes this is one of the better one

It's me again...no, i am not complaining, but, anyone with scissors out there?..can you please cut the 'train' off?..the daggling train is not contributing... :D like hubby said she looks best with only the short / mini version of gown.

Guest bladerunner

If I was a new lurker and reading the comments above now, I might think I am stepping in "Anti-GuiGui" thread.Don't panic, new lurkers...We truly LOVE GG so much.....HAHAHA...
tough-love-mean.gif

Guest gil_noona

It's me again...no, i am not complaining, but, anyone with scissors out there?..can you please cut the 'train' off?..the daggling train is not contributing... :D like hubby said she looks best with only the short / mini version of gown.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

@bouquet78‌ Here you go..

large.gif

cr: owner

Now now.....don't get us wrong.....we love Gui Gui to the boot but we are honest to boot too....

does that make sense? It should as we are the most rational shippers around.... :D 

we do not have to agree all the times with what uri CP done and that don't means we do not love them....we do....but we are observing uri CP house rules

"Do not lie, be honest" :D

Yup! That's correct. We want and hope nothing but the best for uri beloved couple. :x

Guest gil_noona

@angelangie‌ You react to your own post.. :D I don't know that we can react to our own post..? :-/ I thought we can't.. :-?

ibxwfTOF3glKSR.jpg

LOL.. Just kidding @angelangie‌.. Don't get angry.. :P

Here, a song for you..

Guest gil_noona

lols 

@Gil_Noona

yes u can react to ur own post.....can u do it? :)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

@angelangie‌ No, I can't Angie.. I think everyone else here also can't.. Maybe it's one of the privileges soompi gave you for being a moderator..

This is what I get in my attempt to react to my post:

isV0TWh5ptL56.jpg

It's merely an attempt, not that I really want to react to my own post.. LOL.. I'm kidding again.. kekeke..

Guest gil_noona

Wow!...thanks. that is the best scissors!..quick cut it off and the rest will be fine, then.... :))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

@bouquet78‌ Here he comes.. LOL..

tumblr_m7obbq4vjh1rwpukxo1_500.gif

Guest gil_noona

[KBS공홈] [미리보기] 참좋은시절 강동희 #옥택연 (Google trans: [KBS exploits on their official game] [Preview] # oktaek gangdonghui nice open days)

BmD1xxECAAACNWv.jpg

BmD12zkCYAEGWVa.jpg

Cr: okniverse

Hmmm...  
Do you know @gil_noona when I see Taecyeon here I'm reminded of the fact that this photosession occurred on the same day that Guigui arrived in Seoul last February? I am correct? :)
Wasn't this done on Chansung's birthday? And Taecyeon posted some pictures of OKCat greeting Chansung with a cake? 
BmBF-oJCYAA5L0D.png

@bouquet78,
I think before @Biruangel posts this Pepper's ads, you and I need to drink wine together because we're whiners....errr... winers. That's right, we're winers. 
e363c7f0efcc62d6babfaaab33d6199c.jpg

It's Friday night, ladies!  I'll think I'll serve wine and cheese for all of us. Chankaman. I'll be back; I'll see what we have stored in our ship's wine fridge. 

Here we go. My handy-dandy wheelbarrow of wine. 
1632d694edd776fd526396a234253758.jpgcredit: southernliving
We're celebrating this:looks27_zpsd4d0efc2.jpg

See? For more than a week now, we've been looking at Guigui's FB posts with the same expression captured here on Taecyeon's face. With a little bit of wariness. Then, with a lot of bemusement. With a "What tricks are you up to now?" thought running through our heads. 
I like to think that Guigui's been trolling us to keep us awake.  
So, cheers to our baby girl -- and to us -- for keeping this ship afloat while hubby was in a self-imposed silence.   
GANBEI with eyes covered.f123394ea96a3e20935d07d7ac560edc.jpg 
credit: maru358

Archived