(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest lovely_mi

Done voted for TaecGui today..really hope they can win..It's obvious that they have more fans than other couples..they should come first..

Come on TaecGui Shippers..we can do this..Let's support and VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!THEY SHOULD WIN..THEY MUST WIN !!

❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ 
❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ TAECGUI❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡  ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ 

pluie625 said: How about some funny and adorkable ones?...do you still remember the clip I posted before? When Taec drew his fellow members in dresses? Here's why anfd I died laughing LOL

What if Guigui saw this clip? what would she think of her husband? hahahaha

credit to the uploaders

Guest Zila Elina

nalikahibar said: I feel like am watching a football match live.. Aigoo.. Dont forget to keep voting until 23 june chinggu! Taecgui shipper all around the world daeebaaaak!!

Guys, there's an option for KOREA MNET/ JAPAN MNET. But don't worry, TaecGui's fans (especially Taiwanese and Chinese fans) won't stop voting until we will regain the number 1 spot. Let's not stop spreading the news with the emphasis that GUIGUI and TAECYEON will have a comeback if TaecGui will win. Let's all be positive! Pray! Pray!

anotherdelusional said: Hai taec gui shippers..anyyeong :*:*:*

Just came out from "just another guest" to member here..i cant stand no more reading all of your posts ...
=D>
Before, i think it's illogical if someone totally crazy about their artist..but here i am completely delusional about TaecGui..(the kidnapping plan, make it happen ok!)
=))
Taec Gui invades my insanity...haha

But i really enjoy this forum a lot, full of positive energies, no bash, no hatred just laugh and love..which i totally agree cause that TaecGui represents..thats why i decide to join :*:* so in love with you guys here

Guest femeka

Angelangie said "guys go into the link when vote another tab will open up
just close that tab and go back to the original tab and keep click that button after that the new tab will come up again just close the new tab and go back to the tab that u open the above link with just keep repeating that i think that how they done it....can someone translate this into mandarin so i can post it to baidu or please can someone just past the msg here? "

I did as you said; however, it did not work. I voted last night; I could not do now ...I doubt if the voting system counts 24 hrs as a day.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/38956

guys go into the link when vote another tab will open up

just close that tab and go back to the original tab and keep click that button after that the new tab will come up again just close the new tab and go back to the tab that u open the above link with just keep repeating that i think that how they done it....can someone translate this into mandarin so i can post it to baidu or please can someone just past the msg here? 

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2407167013?pn=5

Guys, we need translator here! :D

angelangie said: cdcotr said: anotherdelusional said: Hai taec gui shippers..anyyeong :*:*:*

Just came out from "just another guest" to member here..i cant stand no more reading all of your posts ...
=D>
Before, i think it's illogical if someone totally crazy about their artist..but here i am completely delusional about TaecGui..(the kidnapping plan, make it happen ok!)
=))
Taec Gui invades my insanity...haha

But i really enjoy this forum a lot, full of positive energies, no bash, no hatred just laugh and love..which i totally agree cause that TaecGui represents..thats why i decide to join :*:* so in love with you guys here

Guest nalikahibar

angelangie said: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/38956
guys go into the link when vote another tab will open up
just close that tab and go back to the original tab and keep click that button after that the new tab will come up again just close the new tab and go back to the tab that u open the above link with just keep repeating that i think that how they done it....can someone translate this into mandarin so i can post it to baidu or please can someone just past the msg here? 
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2407167013?pn=5

Angelangie said "guys go into the link when vote another tab will open up

just

close that tab and go back to the original tab and keep click that

button after that the new tab will come up again just close the new tab

and go back to the tab that u open the above link with just keep

repeating that i think that how they done it....can someone translate

this into mandarin so i can post it to baidu or please can someone just

past the msg here? "

I did as you said; however, it did not work. I voted last night; I could not do now ...I doubt if the voting system counts 24 hrs as a day.

I voted last night using my phone. And I voted this morning again. It did work. :)

Guest lauramcfarlane

She have put some pictures on the Facebook people think she's in US for holiday, but also maybe cover up 2................who know wait 4 the FBI 2 FIND IT OUT 4 US HAHA

Archived