(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

1609614_10151891839286157_1535530187_n.j
Cropped it and wish this manip works is done by iloveuulovem since I helped watermark it == 

Guest spicystrawberry

cannakat said:
Q: Propects on collaborations and future plans for work?

A: Recently I admire T.O.P from BIGBANG very much, I hope to act alongside him in a romantic drama......because right now I am mostly focused on acting, but inside my heart I still have a tiny tiny dream, that is to sing and dance, that's why I went to Korea a while ago, to study dancing, during the process of learning I gained happiness*, every time I finish a dance lesson I always feel extra fulfilled/satisfied, when I go home I feel as if I'm in love, giggling non-stop, really happy inside out.
So if I am to sing, I wish to sing dance genre, dancing doesn't only make me happy, it also gives me confidence.
It doesn't matter whether my dreams of having a record can be achieved, taking dance lessons is also me investing on myself, I hope to perform for everyone when I get to a certain level.
And currently I am preparing for filming, I will be filming in China, hope everyone can support my new work afterwards loh.

*happiness = literally "happy particles"

I think somebody is reminiscing or the warm weather of Spring is sparking his memory....springtime_zpsa02a3ed5.png

This photo from 2013 and the comic poster has similar ambiance.Then today another comic poster had jogged our memory... so, OkCat are you trying to tell us something? ;)) ???
10151287_276446562517079_1735473064_n.jp

Guest sophora

Translation for Choc 恰女生 April 2014 (Vol. 149) page 79, (1st & 2nd paragraph) Note: This is the part before the question about Taec that @cannakat translated here, and does not mention Taec or GWGM.Again, translation of the gist only, if anyone who knows Chinese could kindly check, that would be awesome :)
Pink Title: The mischievous, elfin and zany beautiful young girlactually has a hard-working (professional dedication) and mature side to her
Guigui, who debuted in HSHMM, is adored by many viewers/audiences because of her natural, unpretentious and hilarious performances.  She is even more so off-camera; on the day of the photo-shoot, she was just like a natural "happy fruit"* (someone who brings joy and laughter to everyone), interacting cordially/warmly with the crew, and excitedly discussing the outfits with the editor, laughing and saying she wanted to buy them all!
Beyond this, there are more sides to her that are even more captivating/fascinating...
"Actually as soon as I switch on my work-mode, I will not care about my image........ha ha! Rather, I should say I have no 'burdens' at all, I can let go completely, perform to my heart's content.  But in private, when I am by myself, I will often go into deep contemplation, sometimes I will suddenly realise that I seem to be thinking too much.  In short, there is a pretty big contrast; but I still prefer the cheerful (or open and bright) me whilst working.However, from my debut till now, there has actually been a pretty big change in my frame of mind.  Previously, I seemed to think in a more straight-forward/direct manner, just charging straight ahead without thinking things through/considering too many factors; but maybe it's because I've grown up, my outlook and ways of thinking have all become more mature, I will now think of things from some different aspects/angles."
*開心果 - literal translation: pistachio nut or "happy fruit" - i.e. someone who brings joy and laughter to people
@cannakat has kindly checked and helped with my translation for Guigui's quote.  Thank you cannakat!  All mistakes are mine.

Guest Phoebechiu

cannakat said: Translation for Choc 恰女生 April 2014 (Vol. 149)

Page 81
Pink title: Like bright handsome guys, dancing brings me happiness*

Q: What type of person is your ideal other half?

A: The Ok Taecyeon I've known from previously filming the program, is a very manly guy/big boy, but with a sense of mystery, very introverted/restrained, not the type of guy who babble* "I love you", he seemed a little manly/macho but have a boyish heart*.
My ideal type, needs to be handsome, bright, height is 180cm, a macho man when outside, at home a soft guy, hahaha......

===================

Sorry to cut you post!
From a recent interview in a Chinese magazine, TaecYeon mentioned that he is not good at expressing his affection toward girl friend, family, and fans.Interesting!  If GuiGui just knew him through WGM show, how GuiGui knows that TaecYeon is actually a guy who is not good at expressing his affection.   

Phoebechiu said:
cannakat said: Translation for Choc 恰女生 April 2014 (Vol. 149)

Page 81
Pink title: Like bright handsome guys, dancing brings me happiness*

Q: What type of person is your ideal other half?

A: The Ok Taecyeon I've known from previously filming the program, is a very manly guy/big boy, but with a sense of mystery, very introverted/restrained, not the type of guy who babble* "I love you", he seemed a little manly/macho but have a boyish heart*.
My ideal type, needs to be handsome, bright, height is 180cm, a macho man when outside, at home a soft guy, hahaha......

===================

Sorry to cut you post!
From a recent interview in a Chinese magazine, TaecYeon mentioned that he is not good at expressing his affection toward girl friend, family, and fans.Interesting!  If GuiGui just knew him through WGM show, how GuiGui knows that TaecYeon is actually a guy who is not good at expressing his affection.   

@BiruAngel said: Taec Twitter on Tue, April 1 at 7.42pm (KST: 8.42pm)Caption :  1st meal of the day~ 드디어 조한쌤가게에 입성ㅋㅋㅋ Translation: 1 st meal of the day~ Finally, shop I like opened(?)ㅋㅋㅋ*please, @minwooluv78 could you check and correct this? Thank you ^:)^

Archived