(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest rosewhite69

lok2ming said:

Guigui's style today~

From fans' weibo (I don't have weibo account, this is my friend (also a taecgui lover) send me

She is very very very cute and very very very slim at all~~~

:That's why she is so different from the actresses nowsadays.....you will see sexy ...sophicated ,  girly image ...for such events....but to front that hair style and still get away with it.....being super cute....she's one of a kind......innocent and cute.....endearing qualities that appeal to pp of all ages.....how can we fans not love her yeah?   yippee ....we adore her .....

Bird watching operation:  50% accomplished (Part 1)

Got to DDC at 2:30pm but coffee shop was already full.  Lady told us that there is an event later on (that an artist would be there for an interview) and that we might have to wait approx. 2 hours to get a table.  Considering 2 hours would be around the time Gui Gui will be there, we left our phone number for them to call as soon as there is a table available for us.  So we left to grab lunch nearby and went back around 4pm. 
IMG_0942_zpsb1e564c9.jpg
Doors were closed...sign that Gui Gui arrived and was already inside.  From what we could gather, she was doing an interview to introduce this store. She started from 3rd floor and walked her way down to 1st floor.  
DSC00355_zpsfe8fb6fb.jpg

IMG_0946_zps2b72762c.jpg
DSC00361_zps48aa06cf.jpg

DSC00378_zps5fdaccc0.jpg

DSC00375_zpsf6b81482.jpg

Bird watching operation:  50% accomplished (Part 2)
Finally, last shot was actually the first part of the interview where she had come out to the front of the store, say a short intro of the store and let's go (along those lines)...my friend actually took a short clip of that but...but....but...I just can't find it!!!  Took her SD back with me ^^  and it doesn't appear on my camera.  Once I send her SD back to her, I'll ask her to download it and send it to me.  I'll post it then.

DDC0102_zpsc8926e59.jpg
DDC0092_zps2be0d418.jpg
DDC0082_zps07ba5c40.jpg

Bird watching operation:  50% accomplished (Part 4)
DDC0032_zpsbc81aad9.jpg
DDC0022_zpse89c2d05.jpg
DDC0012_zpsee10c666.jpg
This last picture taken from her right side was actually from my camera ^^ All others, I have to thank my friend who was in a better position and angle than me.  :((
DDC ended up calling me at 6pm asking if we still wanted our table!!!!  As if!!!! :)) :)

@chinlylin,...a million thanks for this birdwatching exercise...辛苦妳了 (troubled you today).You have done a great job and finally you have met our princess in person!! GG is just soooo lovely!!.. just curious, like what KH said earlier, does uri princess look better on screen or in person?.. :)) .... hehehe...next target to meet hubby in person as well...

@packmule3, your "signage" is just so true! When TG get married, we shall be there to witness the whole ceremony... ♥♥♥

bouquet78

said: @chinlylin,...a million thanks for this birdwatching exercise...辛苦妳了 (troubled you today).You have done a great job and finally you have met our princess in person!! GG is just soooo lovely!!.. just curious, like what KH said earlier, does uri princess look better on screen or in person?..

:)

) .... hehehe...next target to meet hubby in person as well... @packmule3, your "signage" is just so true! When TG get married, we shall be there to witness the whole ceremony... ♥♥♥

Because we're interested in fashion...and nothing else, @chinlylin.  :)
The cat shoes that she wore for her press conference came from Annakiki, right?  Annakiki also made her pink-yellow-eggshell blue dress that day. See her Summer 2014 collection here and you'll see the dress: http://www.annakiki.com/collection.asp?classname=2014%B4%BA

And Annakiki also made her outfit today.  You see, I was wondering where have I seen that fabric print before – and it was the design on the shoes here. Top right and bottom left. 
20131128152501_0557.jpg
And when I googled the hot lips/with buck teeth design, I got this picture:
img116.png

and this website: http://stuvvz.com/02_style_clothing/annakiki
See that? Her cat shoes, her tri-colored dress, her hotlips tshirt and most likely her skirt too were all from Annakiki.  
Who IS this Annakiki, anyway? 

chinlylin said:

bouquet78

said: @chinlylin,...a million thanks for this birdwatching exercise...辛苦妳了 (troubled you today).You have done a great job and finally you have met our princess in person!! GG is just soooo lovely!!.. just curious, like what KH said earlier, does uri princess look better on screen or in person?..

:)

) .... hehehe...next target to meet hubby in person as well... @packmule3, your "signage" is just so true! When TG get married, we shall be there to witness the whole ceremony... ♥♥♥

packmule3 said: Because we're interested in fashion...and nothing else, @chinlylin.  :)
The cat shoes that she wore for her press conference came from Annakiki, right?  Annakiki also made her pink-yellow-eggshell blue dress that day. See her Summer 2014 collection here and you'll see the dress: http://www.annakiki.com/collection.asp?classname=2014%B4%BA

And Annakiki also made her outfit today.  You see, I was wondering where have I seen that fabric print before – and it was the design on the shoes here. Top right and bottom left. 

And when I googled the hot lips/with buck teeth design, I got this picture:

and this website: http://stuvvz.com/02_style_clothing/annakiki
See that? Her cat shoes, her tri-colored dress, her hotlips tshirt and most likely her skirt too were all from Annakiki.  
Who IS this Annakiki, anyway? 

Archived