(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

why so quiet on the deck? is everyone out celebrating white day?

comment spam!
Screenshot_2014-01-15-03-52-00.png 
cr: b8l8

thought #1 ~ like how they maintained eye contact comfortably when they talked... like they were not running for their lives
thought #2 ~ it is not romantic setting like the beach or mountains or anything.. but the light morning mist and the feel like there is only two of them in that picture makes it strangely romantic no?

comment spam!

JcWjSjnYBci5rnVk6O22PgoBV5WfIZcv8fDaxewz 

thought #1 ~ @spicystrawberry: sweatdrop!
thought #2 ~ he is not even remotely flexible and he didn't lose the game. so why does he get in the trunk? because he is secretly like GuiGui, he enjoys these games and fun...

Nice trolling, Guigui! 
On Korea's White Day, she puts up this pic. 
1613924_10153964520760038_1271514064_n.j

Does anybody remember this?  We do have a gif for this one by @biruangel. Will look for it later because I just realized something important...
8c673a087bf40ad1f7ef2292552c11dfa9ecce51
credit: azumiqtty

EDITED TO ADD the gif. Thanks @biruangel.tumblr_n0bmypIp031shgwsto1_400.gif

I think I know why Taecyeon and Guigui were sending out a flurry of hearts yesterday.  lol. 
@bouquet78, I told YOU to keep track of the dates. :)  See? I almost forgot about it.  @minwooluv78, was there a song that was released yesterday? A song that he tweeted? 
:)

Guest spicystrawberry

BiruAngel said:

spicystrawberry

said:

angelangie

said:

spicystrawberry

said:

BiruAngel

said:

spicystrawberry

said: Oh sure I did

My first time doing collage with phone and screenshot my own (screenshot too much - button function not well anymore)

..is this one 

I did watermark my name - on the other side with another art photo but someone crop it off!!!

:(( X(*angry - guigui's tone* 

But yeah I can't remember when I post it or find back cause it's wayyyy too loong ago. I always remember to watermark now

:(

This one I edited again with my name above

:(

( Oh well. Experienced already the feeling without getting credit ~

Guest spicystrawberry

Lmangla said: comment spam!

thought #1 ~ @spicystrawberry: sweatdrop!
thought #2 ~ he is not even remotely flexible and he didn't lose the game. so why does he get in the trunk? because he is secretly like GuiGui, he enjoys these games and fun...

Guest spicystrawberry

And last one for today before I off to use as in smartphone :) 
1911615_10151864013911157_611265923_n.jp

cr : okniverse / BiruAngel / spicystrawberry 

packmule3 said: I think I know why Taecyeon and Guigui were sending out a flurry of hearts yesterday.  lol. 
@bouquet78, I told YOU to keep track of the dates. :)  See? I almost forgot about it.  @minwooluv78, was there a song that was released yesterday? A song that he tweeted? 

Awesome, @lmangla. Wait a second. I'm slowly putting the tweets and posts together. Will be back. 
Lmangla said: packmule3 said: I think I know why Taecyeon and Guigui were sending out a flurry of hearts yesterday.  lol. 

comment spam!

9vIqTfXLVSW8cAlbzB8mlkkttItr06XYSuQWCTpW 

thought #1 ~ Taec looks like just got candy and has been allowed to drive after long time...
thought #2 ~ GuiGui looks like she is wondering how his driving skills compares to hers and if his are any better....

The reason Taecyeon began the day, March 13th, with his OkCat tweet 9.32am KST with this caption: OKCAT MORNING ♥♡♥♡ 
then, posted on his OKCat FB a simple message without picture, MORNING♥ MEOW! at 9.34am KST.then, sent an Instagram with OKCAT MORNING with 7 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ hearts,
AndGuigui posted on Weibo at 1.58pm (KST: 2.58pm), her new product for GE, which is short for gege which is the equivalent of Oppa in Chinese, with the caption: GE 6 ♥♥♥♥♥♥ hearts 

is that yesterday, March 13th was the anniversary of their 400th day. They first met each other on February 6, 2013, and if you count 400 days using this link,  http://www.convertunits.com/dates/400/daysfrom/Feb+6  you’ll get March 13. So --- 
7f92b8776f24ed2ad9c23c81513af29a.gif

references. http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27126489/#Comment_27126489TY: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27121877/#Comment_27121877
GG: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27122877/#Comment_27122877

Thanks to @BiruAngel for doing all the uploading and keeping the timestamp straight, to @sophora who saw the OKCat instagram; to @labbit and @angelangie for pointing out the GE connection, to @lmangla for the list of songs he tweeted, and to @korchick and minwooluv78, who'll probably do a short summary of the songs (please do NOT translate the whole thing, just get what you think is relevant to our couple, so we'd understand what TY was thinking of when he tweeted those songs), and to @bouquet78 who had asked for the important dates but forgot to remind me. kekeke.  See? It takes a whole lot of people to run this ship.  :)   

Guest spicystrawberry

I see...the badges is okay now. Just Lol badge bottom Flag that's long time ago anyways. But....I wanted to click Lol for latest post. It bring to me page 1 :))

So, dont mind me clicks awesome all the time =))

Guest lok2ming

Dear all shippers, I know some other taecgui believers said Taecgui's first meeting was on 4th Feb, and some argued that should be 6th Feb.

Actually I am quite confused about this.....

So, I tried to captured the pic from the making-film video... and make my own mind clearer.

In the ep1, before taecgui met each other, gui arrived Korea on 5th Feb.

Q1-1.jpg 

Taec arrived JYP on 6th Feb

Q3.jpg

Conclusion 1: Taecgui's 1st meeting was on 6th Feb.

However, I found another making-film video on ep3 (which I cannot search on youtube) that shown a little bit different

Q2.jpg

It said 5th Feb was the first date they arrived their love house........

May be this is the reason that someone believed their first meeting should be on 4th Feb.

BUT!!!!!!!
My point of view of their first meeting should be on 6th Feb.

The reason is.....I found something on making-film ep2

Q4.jpg

They arrived their love house on 21st Feb...

To conclude, I think the 3rd pic (5th Feb at love house) is a typo mistake.....and this may be the reason that I could not find that episode on youtube channel of "GWGM" anymore :P

Archived