(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest lok2ming

bibidep said: I saw the pictures that our shipper posted in the beginning of the page, one of the picture on the right had 3 stars and the words Always behind you! Now he use these words very often, no more my world be come brighter since you came in to my life.

BiruAngel said: I'm reposting GuiGui's Weibo post with a bigger pic.
GuiGui Weibo on Mon, Mar 3 at 9.52amCaption :  吃早餐…Good morning      Translation :  Eating (having) breakfast ... Good morning
at 10.28am she left this comment ...Caption:  對面的人是親愛的@alyssa秀卿 …[嘻嘻][嘻嘻][嘻嘻]       Translation :  The person (sitting) opposite is dear Alyssa XiuQing ... [嘻嘻][嘻嘻][嘻嘻] 

Guest labbit

packmule3 said: BiruAngel said: I'm reposting GuiGui's Weibo post with a bigger pic.
GuiGui Weibo on Mon, Mar 3 at 9.52amCaption :  吃早餐…Good morning      Translation :  Eating (having) breakfast ... Good morning
at 10.28am she left this comment ...Caption:  對面的人是親愛的@alyssa秀卿 …[嘻嘻][嘻嘻][嘻嘻]       Translation :  The person (sitting) opposite is dear Alyssa XiuQing ... [嘻嘻][嘻嘻][嘻嘻] 

labbit said: packmule3 said: BiruAngel said: I'm reposting GuiGui's Weibo post with a bigger pic.

Guest Jenny Johnson

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/563261/12/
Hi Everyone, was really busy recently so I took too long to complete this chapt. Hope you enjoy! n gd night! ZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZ @-) JenJ

tweet. meow. hearts
BVaBqAcCQAAeUkE.jpg

I'll let taec do the talking:"My world seems so much brighter since you've come into my life. You are the one who makes me smile"cr: taeccool

i believe, this is the first time this chick came into the picture. it was posted in by taec in september 30 and posted in this thread by charliew
oct 1, guigui posted this pic:
posted in this thread by angelangie
she not only makes him smile, she makes him ROFLACGU! 
tumblr_mvd411oMSV1shgwsto9_r1_400.gif
tumblr_mvd411oMSV1shgwsto10_r1_400.gif
tumblr_mvmpvwdgsx1shgwsto1_400.gif
tumblr_muiameuird1shgwsto4_r1_400.gif
cr: BiruAngel, taecgui.blog
@BiruAngel, i think we should include that pic of guigui in the connect the dot postcard1454953_1424776147754658_1441247840_n.jp
taecgui blog
edit: what a coincidence! just read @bibidep and @lok2ming talking about the wallpaper/calendar! but he did say it and that's what matters most! we don't need memo pads to remind us of that! kekeke!

chinlylin said: labbit said: packmule3 said: BiruAngel said: I'm reposting GuiGui's Weibo post with a bigger pic.

picture spam!

Screenshot_2014-02-17-15-33-12.png
cr: b8l8

thought #1: so wonder how she would complete the same question now a year later ~ "how do you feel about Taec?"

P.S ~ @korchick found the phrase here; am not surprised that it was some weird phrase. there were few languages that I recognized in there which really don't have the good morning phrase and this site has created/used some antiquated phrase....

comment spam!

11020673754_154795cb91_o.png

thought #1: gum alert! eyebrows crinkle! red ears! yup -- he was indeed happy to meet her. and this is ep 2!
thought #2: he looks like she just made his day.
didn't he say that she always greeted him with a smile?
thought #3: a genuine smile results in a beautiful smile back.

@

Lmangla

said:

picture spam!

Screen shot of GuiGui in back room interview 

thought #1: so wonder how she would complete the same question now a year later ~ "how do you feel about Taec?"

P.S ~ @korchick found the phrase here; am not surprised that it was some weird phrase. there were few languages that I recognized in there which really don't have the good morning phrase and this site has created/used some antiquated phrase....

Guest bibidep

Here is Taec's video for Feb. 22 - 23, 2014 in Japan. He put his scarf over his head and talk in baby voice a bout do you want to built a snow man. He throw his scarf to the fans after he wipe his mouth his forehead, uiuiui so yucky but the fans like it, not me. http://www.youtu.be/IZuPljMTrCo"

bibidep

said: Here is Taec's video for Feb. 22 - 23, 2014 in Japan. He put his scarf over his head and talk in baby voice a bout

do you want to built a snow man

. He throw

his scarf to the fans

after he wipe his mouth his forehead, uiuiui so yucky but the fans like it, not me. 

Guest Guadalupe Anguiano

News says that they started shooting the drama on 2/20.  Although I guess GG started later since she was still on her way back to Taiwan on 2/20...

『』『』『』『』『』『』『』

Is this maybe why she toke danceing classes?

Guest cannakat

bibidep said: Here is Taec's video for Feb. 22 - 23, 2014 in Japan. He put his scarf over his head and talk in baby voice a bout do you want to built a snow man. He throw his scarf to the fans after he wipe his mouth his forehead, uiuiui so yucky but the fans like it, not me.

Archived