(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

w

Welcome to our Micheosso family, same as you I am 1st time to join the forum. Actually, after loving our lovely couple I did so many thing is 1st time because of Taecgui !

Love Taecgui !

Yes welcome, welcome @bleached :) since you've been silently lurking there's no need to introduce everyone ;) the forecast for today is clear skies with 'the big sun'. Pull up a lounger and join us out on the deck.. the bar is just a couple of steps away [but you'll have to show bartender @packmule3 your *virtual* ID if you want something alcoholic ;)) ]

What made you de-lurk now? What your favourite episode/scene? I think our ship is awesome because our couple is awesome..what with their sns tag and so on (oh, have you checked out the family blog?) Well, anyway..we all look forward to reading your future posts :)

Welcome to the Micheosseo Family!! 'Give you the hug' >:D< **You walked the ramp to board the ship but did you know the only way to leave is to jump? :| :|

>:) >:) mwah hahahaha.... :-j :-j nah 'just kidding' *GG voice* ;) **

Guest spicystrawberry

It's 6AM here, am having breakfast. Sooo not gonna watch. ..perhaps later or never....isnt me?? I dont rmb asking....but then again whatever you found....thanks == @@ @packmule3 @BiruAngel

Somebody needs a drink, @leechalee?  
Since I don't know how old @bleached is, and I have this thing against serving minors, let me prepare her a Cotton Candy Surprise! 
It's made of cotton candy and Lime Perrier, as substitute for Champagne.  Our ship captain, @angelangie, will definitely approve of this non-alcoholic beverage. aeee787ce9d184e679af24373a8be868.jpg 

@bleached, I hope the cotton candy will remind you of one of my favorite near-death near-KISS episodes in GWGM. I like how our girl Guigui took the initiative and squished the fat cotton candy so she and TY could pose with their faces closer to each other.  
Do you have any favorite skinship moment?  Please do share with us. We might even have a gif -- not a GIFT, mind you, but a gif -- for you.   cottoncandy_zps10225b61.jpg

@bouquet78, 

She looks almost unrecognizable here as our sweet Guigui.  See that? If she appeared like this in one of HIS Japan concerts, the people wouldn't identify her as Guigui.  She'd blend right in with the screaming, oppa-freaky girls.  Wouldn't she?   

@packmule3, oh, yes! that's very very true. GG, did you hear that? When is his next concert in Japan, huh? some time in March I suppose. So, GG, this is is very good idea to disguise yourself in HIS coming concerts. Don't worry....we won't tell even we spotted you...promise! :-)

Do you feel like browsing the internet for some nice leather jacket for Guigui? @BiruAngel, wanna join us? Here's our chance to dress up Guigui (in our fantasy world) in some chic rock concert-goer attire.   

we browse, we pick and we will send the bill to hubby....'Taec, you have money?'... kekekeke... :))

Thank u for the welcome guys!! :x…. i have many fav moments …..but the 1 which really made me believe in this couple was the last episode!!!….it was all soooo REAL!….uri guigui’s tears really touched my heart!!…taec took such good care of her!!!…*wiping her shoes*….there are other  skinships like in the 1st episode itself he tried to warm up guigui’s hands by blowing his breath on her!!!!!……i really enjoyed the time they spent in jeju island…..in the swimming pool….!!
@Lmangla :Belated happy birthday!!!…god bless you!@Packmule: i m 19 ….. n i hav got a sweet tooth so basically anything sweet works for me!!!… @leechalee:i had always wanted to delurk but i really felt inhibited with all of ur post…the Amazing connecting of dots and all is something i can’t do!!…<but now i have decided to at least TRY!!>…

bleached said: Thank u for the welcome guys!! :x…. i have many fav moments …..but the 1 which really made me believe in this couple was the last episode!!!….it was all soooo REAL!….uri guigui’s tears really touched my heart!!…taec took such good care of her!!!…*wiping her shoes*….there are other  skinships like in the 1st episode itself he tried to warm up guigui’s hands by blowing his breath on her!!!!!……i really enjoyed the time they spent in jeju island…..in the swimming pool….!!
@Lmangla :Belated happy birthday!!!…god bless you!@Packmule: i m 19 ….. n i hav got a sweet tooth so basically anything sweet works for me!!!… @leechalee:i had always wanted to delurk but i really felt inhibited with all of ur post…the Amazing connecting of dots and all is something i can’t do!!…<but now i have decided to at least TRY!!>…

Ummmm….nope...all the connections that you ppl have done is mostly based on facts and their actions or reactions...!<i find it TRUE> and i enjoy reading them!…so Carry on!!…keep going…i mean connecting!!…:Don a side note, now that i notice i have used the word ‘really’ quite a few times!!…<pretty nervous and excited to post!> :\">

Guest gil_noona

This is for @BiruAngel. Because cows have been grazing in our field...

Dear Cow, I hope the methane you produce doesn't kill us all. Signed, packmule3 

http://www.euronews.com/2014/01/28/cows-farts-and-burps-cause-explosion-in-rasdorf-germany

:)

giphy.gif

@packmule3 eonnie.. Hahaha..That sounds extreme.. I don't know cows farts could cause explosion..

giphy.gif

Guest cannakat

packmule3 said: Not fair!!!
Why is it when Taecyeon and Guigui take selfies, they look cute? 

But when my husband takes a selfie of us, we look like this...

I want whatever camera/cellphone TaecGui are using for their selfies. It takes good pictures. mwahahahaha. 

Guest bibidep

Angelangie posted already so I took off my. 

Welcome new baby girl or boy @Bleached to TaecGui's ship....Comment more and more and you will get use to everyone in the ship then no more scare and nervous hahaha.

GuiGui dye her hair brown now....Who just had an interview in Japan that said he like girl with long brown hair??  I think we all know who that guy was hahaha.

@angelangie @bididep now that u lovely people have assured me that m safe here....i can join into the craziness and become a part of this micheoso,smart,talented family!.... uri guigui is so pretty & doll like in the pic with lovely brown hair!

@

bleached

said: Hello everyone!!!....i m new here....never really joined an international forum before...so this is pretty much new!!!....i have been following all the taecgui updates u awesome,insightful,lovely ppl give since the first day!...trust me when i say this there is no other forum as FUN as this 1!!... taecgui is love... taecgui shippers are the BEST! :x :x

Guest bibidep

Ok what do we have today from OKCat cartoon set??  Posted on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:05:53am Korea time.   Look like he is a chef try to make the food for a little chick or baby bird to eat....BBQ, and pan fried somethings too.  Ah may be the chef make breakfast for the chick/baby bird every morning hahaha.  Look at the chick/baby bird came out from her nest at 7:00 and I don't know 7:00am or 7:00pm because the words didn't like me so I don't know what they said in the cartoon hahah.

21.jpg

Guest bibidep

I just wonder how much GuiGui got paid from her work and how much left after paid for all of them...look like she had half dozen of stylish and make up for herself.  I don't know why she had to have that much people with her.

Archived