(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

to my chingus here, thank you for all the wishes. you have kept me sane on very stupid days and made me laugh on cloudy ones and am thankful for all of you here. my favourite cake for all of you: carrot cake with cheese cream frosting.

2343304137_5e8c592299.jpg

P.S : Taec if you are lurking, can you post a picture of okcat with apple soda sometime? since okcat is underage, it is not like you can post okcat with soju. so apple soda will be great. or can you ask GuiGui to do it?...

bibidep said: Oh @Lmangla birthday today.    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!   Wish you all the best and many many birthdays to come.

I don't have anything for you so I borrow GuiGui's husband picture to present for you hahaha.  I don't know if you like abs or back, this time Taec had show no abs but his back only.

Have to be fair so I give you one more of Taec's wife picture with one eye....specialty of her.

leechalee said:

@leechalee, 

I know TY's sneakers look like Converse shoes, but they might be the Golden Goose superstar sneakers which retail for about $500 and are imported from Italy. The Golden Goose has a star as well but the fifth point is "swallowed up."  Converse shoes have all the points of the stars visible. 

But I could be wrong...

korchick said: @bibidep posted photo of Taec returning from Japan on 24 Feb. 2014This photo is so different from when Taec left for Japan....Heavier coat, knitted hat/cap, wearing eye glasses and back to ear-buds stuck in ears to listen to music BUT most importantly... where is the SMILE??... Happy Face....

Why so SERIOUS???

Guest Thet Witch

Happy birthday @Lmangla... May tye deepest longings and sighs of your heart be granted in this special day... Thank you got all that you do and all that you are to this crazy wonderful ship...

comment spam!
 BhQKtn4CEAA4_xu.jpg
random observation #1: Taec looks bulkier compared to these two guys.. hmm. did he put on weight on purpose for his role or is this happy weight?
reference: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27026801/#Comment_27026801

random observation #2: blue shoelaces!! like, like, like!
random observation #3: what is that on Junho's hand? two yellow bandanges?
random observation #4: that must be a lot of gel no to result in such pointy hair for WooYoung?
random observation #5: what is that on their shoulders? a scarf that is tad too short? is it a hand towel to wipe their sweat? 

@lmanga Hope it is not too late to wish you Happy Birthday...always happy and keep all blues away!Here is a song for you. http://youtu.be/rEc8rGonrQw

Archived