(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bibidep

I don't know if any of us post this picture of OKCat yet, may be this one is relate to the KEY that posted before.   OKCat aka somebody looking to buy the house I guess hahaha.    This picture posted before the picture of OKCat's head with key.   On Feb. 21, 2014 at 4:00pm Korea time.

혹시 이런 경험있으신 주인님 계시냐옹?
Bg-rzjsCAAAbMUH.jpg

Guest bibidep

This one posted on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:12am Korea time.    OkCat study??  Wow someone just went to Korea learned how to dance and now OkCat wants to study something, and at somewhere too.

옥캣이는 오늘 공부모드다냥! STUDY @ SOMEWHERE. MEOW-!
BhJ5QFCCYAAvsXS.jpg

Guest bibidep

I guess everyone noticed where is Taec in this picture hahaha....The one that's not flexible.  Look at his knees and his back hahaha.  This is from the last night concert in Japan.

BhK8vitCAAA4EFm.jpg
Credit to Woogle

@bibidep said: I don't know if any of us post this picture of OKCat yet, may be this one is relate to the KEY that posted before.   OKCat aka somebody looking to buy the house I guess hahaha.    This picture posted before the picture of OKCat's head with key.   On Feb. 21, 2014 at 4:00pm Korea time.

혹시 이런 경험있으신 주인님 계시냐옹?By chance - masters/owners, have you had such an experience nyong?
y1uscvn.jpg

@bibidep said: This one posted on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:12am Korea time.    OkCat study??  Wow someone just went to Korea learned how to dance and now OkCat wants to study something, and at somewhere too.
Translation: OkCat- today is in study mode yang!STUDY @SOMEWHERE. MEOW-!

Guest leechalee

Reposted photo, @minwooluv78 --can you figure out the subject of this book?

Thank you :)

@korchick unnie the books cover.. can you see part of the computer illustration there?? It says google on it(but its covered).. the first hanguel word there 구글 does that read google too? (Im asking, its not a rhetorical question :)) ) So its probably about google or learning about comps? I'll try post a pic of the book for you :) (bet you 5 ninja points it wont show though kekeke)

2014-02-24-17-35-40_zps07cd2585.png

nth Edit: i give up trying to post the pic :)) *gotta get back to cooking dinner*

Edit nth time+1: tried once more but it didnt show :))

laters, alligators

korchick said: @tamah said to...@Korchick have you start watching the "wonderful days" yet?  I want to hear what you think of his character role. I believe this drama starts this weekend. I'm still trying to finish watching the drama "U who came from the stars".  I didn't know that Lee Seo Jin can fluently speak both Korean and English same as Taec.*********************************************************************************************
To answer your question(s), @tamah, I have not started to watch "Wonderful Days"... Only portion or 'clip' is what was posted(on page 1638 by @BiruAngel) here on forum. It is very difficult to understand that dialect of Korean for me.(I have enough trouble deciphering spoken Korean d/t formal/informal and the idioms) Yes, I have enjoyed "My Love from Another Star/U who came from the stars" very much... the final episode (20) will be out soon... it will be sad. Lee Seo Jin does not speak English fluently, as far as I know.... :-?? 

leechalee said:

@

bibidep

said: This one posted on Feb. 24, 2014 at 8:12am Korea time.    OkCat study??  Wow someone just went to Korea learned how to dance and now OkCat wants to study something, and at somewhere too.

Translation: OkCat- today is in study mode yang!STUDY @SOMEWHERE. MEOW-!

korchick said: @bibidep said: I don't know if any of us post this picture of OKCat yet, may be this one is relate to the KEY that posted before.   OKCat aka somebody looking to buy the house I guess hahaha.    This picture posted before the picture of OKCat's head with key.   On Feb. 21, 2014 at 4:00pm Korea time.

혹시 이런 경험있으신 주인님 계시냐옹?By chance - masters/owners, have you had such an experience nyong?

korchick said: @bibidep said: I don't know if any of us post this picture of OKCat yet, may be this one is relate to the KEY that posted before.   OKCat aka somebody looking to buy the house I guess hahaha.    This picture posted before the picture of OKCat's head with key.   On Feb. 21, 2014 at 4:00pm Korea time.

This was posted by @bibidep, From OkCat TwitterOn Feb. 21, 2014 at 4:00pm Korea time.혹시 이런 경험있으신 주인님 계시냐옹?By chance - masters/owners, have you had such an experience nyong?[b1uZhIG.jpg
IMG] XAjI4Je.jpg
On Poster: Visited the neighborhood that I grew up in! It's not the same place that I once knew~
The neighborhood has changed so much! Where am I??

I think there is a connection....This photo posted on Twitter at 12:57pm on Feb. 20, 2014 Korea timeCaption: WHERE AM I? MEOW!Bg44-GBCcAEMZwt.jpg
Thanks, @minwooluv78 for translations of the inside of cartoon. 
@tamah stated:I am one of the few that were questioning about the key on OKcat keychain, and I love this possibility the best.To my question, "Wonder if he went to visit his old neighborhood... or maybe this is his home?"
My explanation as to why I believe there is a connection.... 

the cartoon takes about a week to prepare and I do believe TY knew about GG coming for a visitthe photo can be taken on the day and posted immediately or wait for any convenient timeOkCat key fob with single key was posted after TY's departure to Japan (on Feb. 22,2014, @ 7:17pm.) We know "key" can be a symbol for "reminder" as well as other symbolic sayings...
We suspected that Feb. 18th was a "special day" and I believe there was some sort of meeting... 'somewhere'... don't know where (?)Given TY's new drama has a Busan dialect and you all know TY was born there (Busan). There must've been scenes that may have been filmed there. I don't know the distance btwn Busan & Seoul, but I think it can be done in a day via train or car. So, even if GG was not involved... there is some connection :) 

Archived