(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

OkCat Twitter on Tue, Feb 18 at 6.26pm.

Caption 오늘 선물받은 동화책이라냥! 옥캣도 언젠가는 꼭!꼭! 동화책을 낼거라능!! 냐냐냐냥!냐냥! MEOW!

Okcat received a storybook titled ".....pink ribbon...." as gift today?...or this is the gift prepared by Okcat for that special friend on 18th Feb which Okcat has circled on the calendar earlier?... :))

Guest spicystrawberry

So......after watched the latest Running Man, You from the Running Star - I got the urge to watch My Love From the Stars. (Btw, why so many titles?! Cinchai) Catching til Episode 4 now. :D I guess the little girl Song-yi, is so adorable and make me wanna watch more when there are few parts of MLFTS showed on RM :D 
I see - definitely alike with our uri GuiGui XD Or is it us watch too muchof TaecGui and everything seem TaecGui to us? I will go watch til...EP17 - until then I save @korchick and @tamah link comments first then will read after watch until there :D
@packmule3 did you watch btw? How many of you watching? :D 

OkCat Twitter on Tue, Feb 18 at 6.26pm.

Caption 오늘 선물받은 동화책이라냥! 옥캣도 언젠가는 꼭!꼭! 동화책을 낼거라능!! 냐냐냐냥!냐냥! MEOW!

Okcat received a storybook titled ".....pink ribbon...." as gift today?...or this is the gift prepared by Okcat for that special friend on 18th Feb which Okcat has circled on the calendar earlier?... :))

Huh??!!

Me, I was wondering why the hippo is showing us its fat, beribboned behind. It's not wearing underpants, is it? Very cheeky. Very very CHEEKY. :)

Wonderful Days Press Con Vids.

@bouquet78  Let's scan the vids to see if we can spot you know who!  [嘻嘻] 

@biruangel, thanks for the vids. I will use my magnifying glass to scan through each and every corner to check on the existence of the 'who'....once spotted I will inform you guys....cross your fingers, chingus.... :))

Mianhe chingus. I have even used my most sophisticated microscopic glasses...but GG not detectable...Taec is really good in hiding her...hmmm... :))

Guigui posted in facebook with her dance teacher.Translation: I felt that he is like a bear but he felt like I am a rabbit.....but teacher is very good at being sexy and love to be sexy XD 253843e19cb40ce5cdd28bd0b004c049.jpg

Omona Omona...odotke!Will Taec be jeolous on the words Guigui comment in facebook??@packmule3 and rest how can you analyze from words she said?Any underlying meaning? I heard that this teacher knows JYP so not sure any link between he and Taec too...were they friends...how do Guigui know this teacher is a good instructor to take up 10 days training..must be recommended by someone...

@BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Tue, Feb 18 at 6.26pm.
Caption 오늘 선물받은 동화책이라냥! 옥캣도 언젠가는 꼭!꼭! 동화책을 낼거라능!! 냐냐냐냥!냐냥! MEOW! *Photo of OkCat with children's picture book

오늘 선물받은 동화책이라냥! 옥캣도 언젠가는 꼭!꼭! 동화책을 낼거라능!! 냐냐냐냥!냐냥! MEOWToday, received a children's/picture book nyang! Someday, OkCat too, definitely! definitely!...will feature or put out a children/picture book too!! Na-na-na nyang! Na nyang! MEOW! 

To me.. he sounds Wayyy too excited about a kid's book... why I wonder?

@Packmule3 said:Me, I was wondering why the hippo is showing us its fat, beribboned behind. It's not wearing underpants, is it? Very cheeky. Very very CHEEKY.  (referring to OkCat's Twitter post) 

Hey! OkCat is liking "cheeks" ;) it could be his fetish...
Hmmm... doesn't someone we know have "cute cheeks"?... in more than on the face?? ;;)

@Packmule3 said:Me, I was wondering why the hippo is showing us its fat, beribboned behind. It's not wearing underpants, is it? Very cheeky. Very very CHEEKY.  (referring to OkCat's Twitter post) 

Hey! OkCat is liking "cheeks" ;)) it could be his fetish...
Hmmm... doesn't someone we know have "cute cheeks"?... in more than on the face?? ;;)

Guest bibidep

This picture Taec posted in his twitter a bout 1 hour ago at 9:30pm Feb. 18, 2014 Korea Time.   I think he mention a bout diet hahaha, the wife seem getting a little bit chubby again and the husband's face look a little rounder too, they are not a picky eater but if keep eating a lot then have to diet right after they eat hahaha because they gain weight so easy.

P.S.  The potato on the bag look like a ghost to me...I don't know why I see everything related to either Taec or GuiGui hahaha

다이어트중이지만 유혹을 뿌리치기 힘들군ㅋㅋㅋ 맥주랑 먹으면 최곤데ㅋㅋ
Bgwo2wDCMAEZe4w.jpg
Credit to Taec's twitter

@bibidep posted:다이어트중이지만 유혹을 뿌리치기 힘들군ㅋㅋㅋ 맥주랑 먹으면 최곤데ㅋㅋTaec posted photo on his Twitter a bout 1 hour ago at 9:30pm Feb. 18, 2014 Korea Time*photo of potato sticks/chip bag---> drawing of potato is colored in green 
Translation:While dieting, so hard to avoid temptationㅋㅋㅋ Fantastic/the Best to have this with beer ㅋㅋ

Archived