(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@torreydinh -- such great quotes you picked and made me go awwwwwww.....
@biruangel @angelangie @bouquet78 -- where are you okcat-bef tale / notes? @korchick -- are you waiting for may 14th to dawn in your part of your world?
newbies - @vie3liebtg @lasnowgirl -- join us, won't ya?
@bouquet78 -- so this rice wine that you brought? is it strong? what are you wearing by the way?
yociexp50.gif

Guest xybershock

BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Mon, May 12 at 9.58am (KST: 10.58am)Caption :  OKCAT MORNING-! 월요일 아침은 상쾌하게 시작하셨냐옹? ^^
OkCat Facebook on Mon, May 12 at 10.08am (KST: 11.08am)Caption OKCAT WITH COFFEE. MEWO!  

korchick said: OKCAT COMIC EP.29
OKCATOff on a trip II 
Frame 1:3 years ago...Best friend, LOPAN left for ChinaWhen traveling in China, he will meet me and be the Guide nyangCard OkCat is holding : I will be your Guide~
See you at the airport ~ - LOPANOn right side of panda : cah-re cah-re (like a laugh = ke ke)
Frame 2: After 3 years, seeing LOPAN again, it may be difficult to find/recognize him...On card that panda is holding : OkCat, it's me LOPAN.
On right of broken bubble above OkCat's head : So bashful/embarrassingBy panda's feet : Oh my!!!!Inside broken bubble by OkCat's head : Maybe run away/run back
Frame 3: After 3 years, LOPAN has become a figure of a Man nyangOn left side of panda : Luxurious/magnificent/majestic/stately/imposing/awe-inspiringOn right side of panda : Magnificent charisma  
Frame 4: Inside panda's bubble : Long time no see/been awhile, good to see you OkCat~
Under bubble to right : BEF, too~Though you may look, on Earth, you will not find a better(good) panda nyang... (not word for word translation, but close to it)
Underneath the last frame: I sincerely ask for a favor/request of a travel Guide to China nyang♥ 

Lmangla

said:

@torreydinh -- such great quotes you picked and made me go awwwwwww.....
@biruangel @angelangie @bouquet78 -- where are you okcat-bef tale / notes? @korchick -- are you waiting for may 14th to dawn in your part of your world?
newbies - @vie3liebtg @lasnowgirl -- join us, won't ya?
@bouquet78 -- so this rice wine that you brought? is it strong? what are you wearing by the way?
yociexp50.gif

I am taking time machine and coming back from Tang Dynasty!!!(Why Tang Dynasty?coz I am that old~~~)I don't want to miss the chances of participating special virtual party and celebrating page 2000 TaecGui ship with all my Chingus.

Here I am with Tang noble lady's style of clothing(shown as on my avatar) in the party, and please do treat me as an antique and ignore me completely. I will use my eyes and my heart to feel  the joys and happiness from you all.

There are so many things need to be thankful to this special ship:

1: you helped me to go through 2013 (after watching GWGM TaecGui episodes)by reading all your posts to ease my non-function mind.
2: you helped me to learn both Taec and Gui are two diligent young adults trying so hard to stay cool and survive in their entertainment careers.
3: you helped me to find my life has more fun than ever.
4: you helped me to pull all my hair out doing this posting and I actually like it.

Over all, I thank you from bottom of my heart to let me be one of your Chingu in this TaecGui ship.

#Torrey#Thao#b818#Ihadgreattimeatlakpopconcert#besttimeever

@peggyW -- cho2.gif
@bouquet78 -- you have 10.1 K LOL reactions.... am sure you could come up with one funny random story... remember the story does not have to make any logical sense.. we are in the micheseo ship after all!!! P.S -- great choice in mochi. super lovely for hot summer day

ok, this is the best one i could come up wih... and thanks to @packmule3 for the pic of okcat and bef at the beach... hehe xkl奔跑
Fotor0514154552_zps8f9cfc67.jpg

so okcat and bef went to the beach to enjoy the summer sun (i say summer because we're already having summer here in the phils. 嘻嘻). okcat helped bef with applying sunblock to avoid sunburns and then bef took a little nap. upon waking up, bef turned green. okcat didn't realize it was his special lotion that he shared with bef but he reassured bef it would be gone by tomorrow. The end

angelangie said: Lmangla said: chocolateicecreamcupcake said:

My OKcat + BEF story would be:

OKcat invited BEF to a romantic dinner for 2 in the midst of ... OCEAN!! Like below...
And this time OkCat and BEF both fed each other tomatoes with the tines of fork facing down kekekeke...

I'm lazy to photoshop Okcat and BEF's face onto this pic lol...

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

angelangie said: Lmangla said: chocolateicecreamcupcake said:

My OKcat + BEF story would be:

OKcat invited BEF to a romantic dinner for 2 in the midst of ... OCEAN!! Like below...
And this time OkCat and BEF both fed each other tomatoes with the tines of fork facing down kekekeke...

I'm lazy to photoshop Okcat and BEF's face onto this pic lol...

@leechalee @bluemoonrising @bluemoonlight, gil noona, @akasia, @chinlylin, thao huynh, shirley, @xybershock and everyone... come join us at the enchanted spa... love @ACA's new DP -- lovely enchanted tree. and @sg2013ship is all decked out with a beautiful hat ready to lounge... no worries, if you are silent, just click on the response buttons like @burger78 and cheer us on..

come join us for the 2000th page celebration.

michoso_zps06eabc9d.gif

Taecgui makes me happy happy like a seven-year-old receiving her red envelope on Lunar's New Year. 
okcatcry_zps9f942f6a.jpg
When Okcat cried, I also cried, but it was only tears of joy.  :D 

Sorry.. very very sorry Okcat for laughing at you that one time.  I will make it up for you.  This is my costume for the michoso party. (That way you can also attend in spirit) 
DSC_1707_zps5f577271.jpg

This is a song that I want to dedicate to this ship.  No matter what happens, the memories stay, and "love will remember".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8mheHeJvzE

BiruAngel said:

angelangie

said:

wow.................what are you guys thinking **knocking on both @lmangla and @chocolateicecreamcupcake heads **

what can they do out in the open with us there huh.....we do have some underage around k.....what i meant is for them to lay there in each other arms and stare out and get comfortable in each other arms....and oh well if they do happen to go around more......there are curtains for them to cover it up for them even though i doubts they can block out our imaginations if they do put the curtain down.....

Happy 2000th page!!!  <:-P

Here's my costume! ^^ oi~nk!
609351672_103.jpg

This piggy brought
93c4f38e0f7517ce0e972af1ebac39de.jpg
Hawaiian Poke - raw tuna salad

2ce9ac640d1d75d6f9eb02ca37f026ff.jpg
Herb and Citrus Oven Roasted Chicken

&

BloodOrange-Mimosas-Jan-2014-4285.jpg
              Citrus Champagne

TaecGui and being on this ship always makes me Happy Happy!! Thankx ;D