(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

bibidep

said:

tamah

said:

[/size]

If anyone is curious about Taec’s left arm scar, here is a link http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x108spt_eng-sub-130515-mbc-s-radio-star-2pm-special-part-2-5_people?search_algo=2  I believe the show was taped day after Wooyoung’s birthday (wasn’t W’s B-day same day as GWGM farewell dinner?). Enjoy.

Just as an FYI, @yuyu0389.

Per internal research done by @BiruAngel, @cannakat, and @sophora, GWGM Season 1’s last day of filming was on April 29, not April 30 as originally thought. We haven’t released supporting documentation out here in the forum, however, because I'm too lazy, because I forgot. because I was hoping somebody else would write it,  because I'm prevaricating.   because the dog ate my assignment. :) 

packmule3

said:

Just as an FYI, @yuyu0389.

Per internal research done by @BiruAngel, @cannakat, and @sophora, GWGM Season 1’s last day of filming was on April 29, not April 30 as originally thought. We haven’t released supporting info out here in the forum, however.   :) 

i want the bts footage for this scene!!!  guigui has her favorite blankie over both of them! 

Can I be greedy here? I want everything...all the BTS and all the unedited / uncut scenes/ shootings. I want the master copy of the whole GWGM1. Btw, is that the blankie that GG insisted hubby to smell in their honeymoon trip? :D

Lmangla said: we are 20 pages away from going on our new ship. here are the themes that have been suggested so far. (sorry if I missed anyone)

lmangla: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27273272/#Comment_27273272 : enchanted tree picnic, swap stories of okcat, bef tale trips
@packmule3: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27274128/#Comment_27274128: sauna party, with eggroll shape towel wraps and boiled eggs
@bleached: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27278674/#Comment_27278674: costume party, share why we joined this ship

so how about a mash-up of all 3 ideas.
theme: a pirate picnic by hot springs
to wear! -- can show up in costumes, pirate clothes, or (kdrama) sauna clothes
food! -- boiled eggs + whatever else people feel like munching
drinks! -- it is a celebration folks! and once we have some drinks, we can sit around the campfire and swap stories of okcat and bef adventures to strange and crazy lands and what happened on their trips. the more absurd stories, the better. when we are feeling sentimental, we can talk about our experiences on this ship.

while we are still 20 pages away, think it will be nice to have the party a little early to ensure everyone has a chance to post. so picking May 14 as possible party date.

are you guys on board? shall we pick a venue? what food & drinks will you be bringing? what will you be wearing? what okcat bef tale will you be telling? any thoughts about the ship you would like to share?
@biruangel @leechalee, gil noona -- can we have invitations/posters?
@packmule3 @angelangie -- can you take care of inviting folks?

bouquet78 said: Can I make a request here, for our coming soon party? Since we are nearing the end, can I request the last post be reserved for our captain. You know, for our beloved captain to say something, just like a wrap-up speech before we moved on to TG Part II. Maybe this sound childish, mianhe...., but, just feel like ending this TG Part I formally and beautifully..... :D

packmule3 said: Just as an FYI, @yuyu0389.

Per internal research done by @BiruAngel, @cannakat, and @sophora, GWGM Season 1’s last day of filming was on April 29, not April 30 as originally thought. We haven’t released supporting documentation out here in the forum, however, because I'm too lazy, because I forgot. because I was hoping somebody else would write it,  because I'm prevaricating.   because the dog ate my assignment. :) 

Archived