(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@packmule3 : Thanks ! I'm just swimming in hundreds of pages :"D, I know people are talking about a different topic. I actually saw the pictures of Okcat ( 04.10 and 05.10 )  actually have something very relevant. but I still can not figure out the meaning. :)) So, I really look forward to links of it.  nap pillow ? Okcat want to ask someone - who we know is - meaning "Okcat is a fulcrum?" "Meow?" Means "You think about how lean on Okcat for sure?" "Yes/No? Your answer?" Okcat is waiting....??? ROTFL ~

I’m sorry my dear @angelangie. I don’t comment on any pending litigation.  :) 
my-lips-are-sealed_727.gif
credit: gifstumblr
But here’s a handy advice, too. If ever YOU find yourself involved in a lawsuit, “no comment” is the best response to third parties and the media. Let your attorneys do their job, and find a resolution to your dispute.  Besides, if I happen to be on the opposing side, and I’m out to get you, I’ll go for a defamation charge, too. :D   <-- wicked grin
So…
Imogen_my_lips_are_sealed!!.gif
credit: as tagged

yuyu0389 said: @packmule3 : Thanks ! I'm just swimming in hundreds of pages :"D, I know people are talking about a different topic. I actually saw the pictures of Okcat ( 04.10 and 05.10 )  actually have something very relevant. but I still can not figure out the meaning. :)) So, I really look forward to links of it.  nap pillow ? Okcat want to ask someone - who we know is - meaning "Okcat is a fulcrum?" "Meow?" Means "You think about how lean on Okcat for sure?" "Yes/No? Your answer?" Okcat is waiting....??? ROTFL ~

packmule3

said: I think OKCat wants to YOU to hand over your money to him.

He's saying, "Buy me, @yuyu0389? Please? For $50? Am I not worth it?"  

By the way, did you happen to celebrate your 25th birthday in March? You could have asked for an OKCat present. 

jwand

said:

@packmule3

I was wondering whether the alien has "staying power" as a symbol of Taec-Gui. In the preview for Slacker's Food Diary we saw the alien pajamas used on Gui Gui's character and on the boyfriend character. Slacker's Food Diary may not begin broadcasting until July. This is more than one year after GWGM ended. Will the audience catch the reference to Taec-Gui?

@packmule3Your answer is very thorough as always. The pajamas are a great memory for fans of Taec-Gui. Viewers who do not catch the reference will probably be amused by the pajamas, anyway.

Guest gil_noona

Interesting. I thought I was seeing double when @gil_noona posted this:
Caption: MEOW…?
BnQX4TLCcAAO-oY.jpg

And it didn't help at all @gil_noona, when you wrote down APRIL as the month. We're already in May, dear. Wake up! Wake up! 

Exactly a month, he posted this weird pic, too. 
April 10
Caption: Meow?
Bk1x8B8CAAA3SnM.jpg

We had speculated what that thing was:
@leechalee: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27242211/#Comment_27242211
@minwooluv78: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27242227/#Comment_27242227
@korchick: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27242298/#Comment_27242298
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27242364/#Comment_27242364

Is it the same thing? Was the first picture a prototype for a nap pillow? If so: 
+ 100 points to @minwooluv78 for guessing it was nap pillow

but

- 200 points from @minwooluv78 for introducing that awful awful ostrich pillow. I still can't get the image out of my head... :)

@packmule3 unnie.. kekeke.. Edited it..

palm-meet-forehead.jpg

Guest ShermaineL

super-mom.gif

HeartsRose%20MothersDay.gif

For those mother out there .   Happy Mother day everyone!.   

For those not a mother yet  doesn't matter remember you have a  Super Mom at home.:x

Guest rose999

“A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” ― Washington Irvingmothers_day_flowers_delivery_big_21.jpg

@gil_noona,
I just assumed that you were daydreaming of a HOT DATE again that's why you got the month mixed up.  Who's that on your avatar now?  :) 
I found another picture of Taecyeon on okniverse. 
cfile25.uf@183734504F60C4E6050120.jpg
credit: okniverse
It was dated 3/14/2011.  It didn't say where he was, but this could have been part of the Paris photo album that @BiruAngel because I recognized the gate and the facade.  
Taecyeon was at the gardens of the Palais Royale, which is located across from the Louvre.  
4252864.jpg
credit: panoramio
In March, when TY visited, the trees would've been bare, so the courtyard would have looked like this picture below. That's why you could see the shadows of the trees on the ground where TY was standing. 
20100605-jardin-du-palais-royale_3954.JP
credit: tinaroachaia

But had 2PM had their concerts in Paris in the springtime, the gardens would've looked like this.  Stores and restaurants are located on the ground floor, but the upper floors have private apartments.  You can even rent an apartment there...palais+royale
credit: mrandmrsinparis
But my favorite spot here at the Palais Royale for "photo-op" would have been on the opposite of the gardens. I haven't seen pics of Taecyeon at the Buren's Columns, so I guess his tour guide didn't bring him and the 2PM guys over here.
daniel-buren-installation-1.jpg 
Junho, Chansung, Wooyoung, NK, JunK, and Taecyeon could have stood on these columns, and posed like statues and ninjas.  Just like what Taecyeon and Guigui did on the flat rock at the Field of Flowers in Jejudo.  :)

@Gil_noona,
I don't know where Taecyeon was in this picture.  Do you know? Gundam museum in Tokyo? Does this look like the robot that Guigui accidentally broke?  They all look the same to me...
cfile22.uf@223BFD3950E1B187280ACB.jpg
credit: okniverse

For @leechalee, @bibidep, @Thet_Witch, @b8l8, and the moms,

0759172a3682be70cde27fade203c310.jpg

credit: theurlyouwishyouhad
For @angelangie, @BiruAngel, and the surrogate moms around here.

IMG_5020.png

credit: armcandyconfessions
For @spicystrawberry, @bleached, @AvaL, @yuyu0389, and the young ones around here. Don’t forget to hug your moms. 

921e9d74db432637ec56fffd7719deaa.jpg

credit: karla arciniega
For @shermaine_Leong_Yi_Fang, @korchick, @goongfan11 and the others… Remember those moments?

93ef3cd2ac481cfd4b1cbc89497e22e3.jpg

credit: joannagoddard

Guest gil_noona

happy-mothers-day-quote-1.jpg

Cr: greathdphotos.com

mothers-day-2014-wallpapers-3.jpg

Cr: happymothersday.com

To all mothers in the world and everyone here..

2-maa.jpg

Cr: awesomeajdotcom

Archived