(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest greenocean

angelangie

said: Gui Gui posted on the Facebook a word of 'Thank You' , however it was deleted

GuiGui FB 7th May 2014 - 12.04 pm ( +8 GST)

Guest spicystrawberry

Is this the new one?? I get from somewhere so not sure about the time stamp. 
10270732_287137568114645_491834719663714

bleached

said: @BiruAngel I think taec is talking about the new update of twitter's profile page.....twitter has made it similar to facebook complete with tweet highlights and large message boxes.....he must be facing some problem with respect to that!!!

mikoshine said: angelangie said: hmmmm i guess Gui Gui is in contract dispute with Peppers now :/
謝謝您~在過去這段時間 透過鬼鬼認識並支持PEPPERS^^
Dear fans of GuiGui,
First at all, we do appreciate your support due to Guigui's endorsement.
You might have heard about the contract dispute between the PEPPER’S and Guigui. We regret that we won’t be able to have Guigui’s pictures for you in the future, so we will post all images which was planned to release until the end of this year in the past few weeks. Hope you enjoy and like these beautiful gifts from our hardworking design team.
We won’t reply any comment on Facebook fan page regarding this issue from now. Again, thank you for the support and understanding.
Best Regards, The PEPPER’S

angelangie

said: hmmmmm this dispute is nagging at me.....we need someone who are in this trade....where is our beloved wonderful and lovely @packmule3 unnie???

:D

=))

to me it arguable this thing ....as yes Gui Gui is endorsing their bags and everything.....however they are in different genre and besides guigui is not endorsing DDC at any event she was there to promote the shop not the bags.....and also the food in the shop....and then she took a picture with a luggage back and not any of the handbags there.....
besides the bag that Gui Gui & ZoomIn produce using her signature is a backpack not a handbag materials which seems to be the area Peppers are covering......i see 2 different genre to be honest :/
okie im not good with this legal matters we should wait for someone who can better explain the situation....and i hope that things will be resolve soon

@angelangie  That's what I thought too, that their products (Pepper's & Ghost Emma) are of different categories.  Pepper's are more the office and formal adult handbags, whereas, GG's is casual student backpacks.  Unless, it is stated in the contract that GG is not supposed to promote any kind of bags, then it is considered a breach.  I'm just saying ... not a professional legal discourse.  哈哈 

I agree with you @biruangel. To me, there is no conflict of interest. But, since GG posted her apology message to Peppers that she overlooked her responsibility in the endorsing issue, guess, we can just hope this dispute will be duly and peacefully settled in no time and GG will not be affected. GG, you have our support always.... :-) :-) :-)

Is this the new one?? I get from somewhere so not sure about the time stamp. 

So, OKcat is planning a trip to China and not willing to bring BEF? Wonder what is OKcat planning to do in China and how dare he is not bringing BEF along. Don't OKcat know that BEF is more familiar with China than him? :D

Guest cannakat

angelangie said: Gui Gui just updated her FB again with a longer statement towards Peppers
GuiGui FB - 7th May 2014 - 12.31pm (+8GST)
謝謝 PEPPER'S.cubestyle對我的支持,因為我的失誤導致你們不開心!很不好意思...事發當下我們立即處理並道歉,也馬上撤下我自己的品牌停止販售,馬上向你們道歉...你們可能沒有接受所以沒有回我。那次的活動,我是帶內地媒體介紹臺灣東區,其中一個是行李箱店家,這也是跟你們解釋過的。變成這樣都是大家不希望的結果,不知道你們想要怎麼做?P.S.我也是很努力讓大家知道你們的品牌...用心為你們宣傳,無論如何...謝謝你們在合作期間的用心。

Translations: Thank you Peppers for the supports that you guys had always given me, you guys are not happy because of my mis-handling! I'm really very sorry...when things happen I had apologize, and also immediately stop selling the backpack and take down the pictures too....however maybe you guys did not accept my apologies which is why there is no replies from you guys. The event that day actually it was to introduce Taiwan and it just happen to be one of the venue was where selling all the luggage bags, this had actually been explained to you guys previously. Turning out this way is not something all of us wanted too, do not know what do you guys wants?
PS. I had always works hard to promote your brand too...with all my heart, no matter what....thanks you for all the cares you guys had always shower me during the terms of co-operations.

Guest gil_noona

Picture spam! GuiGui - when she was young..

ioz9yFqmbEloH.jpg

Cr: as tagged

Awww.. so cute..

tumblr_mxr3t3JG6e1shgwsto8_r2_400.gif

Cr: @BiruAngel‌

Guest cannakat

angelangie said: cannakat said: angelangie said: Gui Gui just updated her FB again with a longer statement towards Peppers
GuiGui FB - 7th May 2014 - 12.31pm (+8GST)
謝謝 PEPPER'S.cubestyle對我的支持,因為我的失誤導致你們不開心!很不好意思...事發當下我們立即處理並道歉,也馬上撤下我自己的品牌停止販售,馬上向你們道歉...你們可能沒有接受所以沒有回我。那次的活動,我是帶內地媒體介紹臺灣東區,其中一個是行李箱店家,這也是跟你們解釋過的。變成這樣都是大家不希望的結果,不知道你們想要怎麼做?P.S.我也是很努力讓大家知道你們的品牌...用心為你們宣傳,無論如何...謝謝你們在合作期間的用心。

Translations: Thank you Peppers for the supports that you guys had always given me, you guys are not happy because of my mis-handling! I'm really very sorry...when things happen I had apologize, and also immediately stop selling the backpack and take down the pictures too....however maybe you guys did not accept my apologies which is why there is no replies from you guys. The event that day actually it was to introduce Taiwan and it just happen to be one of the venue was where selling all the luggage bags, this had actually been explained to you guys previously. Turning out this way is not something all of us wanted too, do not know what do you guys wants?
PS. I had always works hard to promote your brand too...with all my heart, no matter what....thanks you for all the cares you guys had always shower me during the terms of co-operations.

cannakat

said: Guigui's own bag I can see it's a different genre. DDC also sells handbags so maybe that's the problem.

What's Guigui agency doing? They should take care of this for Guigui (and not let it happen in the first place), she shouldn't have to speak in her own facebook page about this, it doesn't look like good PR management, this is disturbing.

Guest leechalee

just had a quick scan while scrolling up to the search button
what is all the drama with the bags? Peppers? *rolls eyes* i feel bad for GG because of, well, all this not-so-hot attention but can i just say, im glad she's rid of them. they did nothing for her, uh hello, did you see their horrendous advertisements? while its true, i dont know the details of the contract, dear Gui Gui, you apologized more than once which is more than enough. lets just let 'em be.
tumblr_lgoawjd4cS1qbpvseo1_400.gif

"haters gon hate"
jeez... no wonder bef is trying to stowaway in OkCat's suitcase! trying to get away from all the drama! 28.jpgkekekeke.... anyway... i have start scrolling from the bottom again, ahh jinja! 8-|
EDIT: LMAO I just saw a search button at the bottom. pabo!

Archived