(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest gil_noona

Photo spam! Taec's skin looks so flawless here.. It looks kinda shopped.. :-?

11.jpg

Cr: as tagged

Guest b8l8

bouquet78 said: packmule3 said: I've always been meaning to ask you, ladies.  Why is it that Guigui didn't know how to use her chopsticks properly? Is it because she's more used to forks and knives?

credit: b8l8

Guest b8l8

bluemoonlight said: 13 minute Highlight clip of Gui Gui's upcoming drama "Slacker's Food Diary"
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzA4MDYxOTAw.html
cr: uploader
Guess who also wore the same Alien pajamas? :))

Okay, maybe I'm just a teensy-weensy bit biased...BUT Gui Gui's oppa looks much better in it, dontcha think? ;)cr: Gui Gui's fb

Guest ACA1430293623

Hello~ I'm one of the silent readers of this thread and I've been looking around for a few months trying hard to catch up all the posts but I'm still on page 520, if i stay only one day without coming here there are like 5-6 new pages to read omg you guys move really fast!  
I've never being really into k-pop or k-dramas but suddenly in a bored afternoon I asked my sister to send me something to watch and then... Da ra~ I fell for taecgui like i've never did before omg I think I'm going crazy hahhaha 
Not that I've never shipped any couple before.. I did and I think one of my first shippers was guigui and wang zi on 'brown sugar machiato' many years ago but not as I falled for taecgui now.. xD  
After watching all YT cuts and searching like a crazy for the full subbed episodes (chinese/english/portuguese or any language i could understand) I've found this awesome community, that's I needed cuz I was really going crazy hahahha. You guys are really amazing! I'm having so much fun reading all the delu mode comments and I'm amazed to how quickly and detailed you all are here. 
I've already rewatched all videos so many times on repeat and I miss taecgui so much.. Now all I can do it trying to catch up all posts and reviews here and on baidu and also read the fanfics to stay on my delusional mode hahhaha
Oh... Saying about fanfics I've been read lots of them and i really loved @chu3x ff, I love how detailed you can describe both taec and guigui personalities on you ff. And I'm patiently waiting for updates :P Also I really want to read your hawt ff if it's possible xDD Pleaseee~~  
Ok I think my post is being too long, sorry for that. 
Sharing some sweet gifs from WGWG Taiwan's soundtrack scenes with you all~ILoveYou5F5597F382B17D6E5B8C65747248-image2_zpsc7eafb17.gifILoveYou5F5597F382B17D6E5B8C65747248-image3_zps91fb9470.gif ILoveYou5F5597F382B17D6E5B8C65747248-image4_zps0fdfac21.gif ILoveYou5F5597F382B17D6E5B8C65747248-image_zps259c43f9.gif ILoveYou5F5597F382B17D6E5B8C65747248-image6_zps6b8e0f6b.gifILoveYou5F5597F382B17D6E5B8C65747248-image7_zps474db54c.gif
ILoveYou5F5597F382B17D6E5B8C65747248-image8_zpscbbc18aa.gifILoveYou5F5597F382B17D6E5B8C65747248-image9_zpsbf0abc18.gif
:x

b8l8

said:

bluemoonlight

said: 13 minute Highlight clip of Gui Gui's upcoming drama "Slacker's Food Diary"

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzA4MDYxOTAw.html
cr: uploader
Guess who also wore the same Alien pajamas? :))

Okay, maybe I'm just a teensy-weensy bit biased...BUT Gui Gui's oppa looks much better in it, dontcha think?

;)cr: Gui Gui's fb

@Gil_noona!! 
Thank you for the screenshots of Guigui's FB!!
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27328379/#Comment_27328379
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27328385/#Comment_27328385

Please accept these pictures as a small token of my appreciation. :)

a3ee10290ed70f6794b9a315a7230cfa.jpg
2010123101002364000159191.jpg
e31b2a0eb95167b23471a6d76c04d0da.jpg

credit: owners/fans/tweets/DreamHigh cast?

Guest gil_noona

Hello~ I'm one of the silent readers of this thread and I've been looking around for a few months trying hard to catch up all the posts but I'm still on page 520, if i stay only one day without coming here there are like 5-6 new pages to read omg you guys move really fast!  

I've never being really into k-pop or k-dramas but suddenly in a bored afternoon I asked my sister to send me something to watch and then... Da ra~ I fell for taecgui like i've never did before omg I think I'm going crazy hahhaha 

Not that I've never shipped any couple before.. I did and I think one of my first shippers was guigui and wang zi on 'brown sugar machiato' many years ago but not as I falled for taecgui now.. xD  

After watching all YT cuts and searching like a crazy for the full subbed episodes (chinese/english/portuguese or any language i could understand) I've found this awesome community, that's I needed cuz I was really going crazy hahahha. You guys are really amazing! I'm having so much fun reading all the delu mode comments and I'm amazed to how quickly and detailed you all are here. 

I've already rewatched all videos so many times on repeat and I miss taecgui so much.. Now all I can do it trying to catch up all posts and reviews here and on baidu and also read the fanfics to stay on my delusional mode hahhaha

Oh... Saying about fanfics I've been read lots of them and i really loved @chu3x ff, I love how detailed you can describe both taec and guigui personalities on you ff. And I'm patiently waiting for updates :P Also I really want to read your hawt ff if it's possible xDD Pleaseee~~  

Ok I think my post is being too long, sorry for that. 

Sharing some sweet gifs from WGWG Taiwan's soundtrack scenes with you all~ :x

Hello, @ACA.. A righteous delurking! Welcome to our Haven. Come on in...

FandomAwesome.gif

Cr: as tagged

P/S: Have you checked your inbox..? I pm-ed you..

Thank you for the translation, @cryjingle.  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27327884/#Comment_27327884
How weird fate works sometimes, no?  He had said in an interview that he had to search for that girl who would score 10 points for her heart and soul.  How could he have foreseen that he’d later meet a girl, through a virtual reality show, who would not only lay claim to his 2PM debut 10jeum manjeum 10jeum, but would also fulfill his requirement of scoring 10 points?
tumblr_mw9d89sRPM1shgwsto1_400.gif

Ref:  http://taecgui.blogspot.in/2013/11/global-wgm-presscon-held-on-28-march.html

@cannakat, remember this tweet of OKCat?
March 28BjzIXfQCYAEfxh_.jpg

You pointed out that it was a Tokyo banana, and I answered that it was probably something he bought from Narita airport on the way back to Seoul. I forgot to tell you then, that there was a simple but really silly message that BF/GF relay to each other when they send pics of bananas. It’s similar to that corny line that Kwanghee said, “Ni shi wo de chocolate” or “You’re my chocolate.”Episodee159_zpsd28dc96d.gif

Anyway...the banana message is this:

09da17021fc870b5984988c5a000df5f.jpg

credit: neonhart
This is just an FYI.  I'm not sure TY intended anything with a banana. :)
ref: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27182925/#Comment_27182925
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26316424/#Comment_26316424

Guest spicystrawberry

Welcome to mischeose ship @ACA ! :) Can I ask...what does ACA stand for? A Companion Alien? You from Brazil? "Catch up with Baidu" does that mean you can read Chinese? ;)

Always wondered how the casting is done in WGM.   
News about the behind the scenes casting process that MBC's We Got Married uses has recently been revealed to the public.  On the latest broadcast, 2PM's Nichkhun told f(x)'s Victoria that he had told the production staff he wanted to be on We Got Married with her. Since then, viewers have been wondering whether personal preferences played a significant impact on the casting of couples on the show. A representative stated, 

"In Victoria's case, Nichkhun's wish played a big part. Also, in 2AM's Jo Kwon and  Brown Eyed Girls' Ga-in's case, they both said each other's name in the casting interview... Jo Kwon and Ga-in were each asked to list three people they wanted as their partners, and both named each other on this list."

However, the "Yongseo couple" was a different case. SNSD's Seohyun didn't have anyone in particular that she wanted as her partner. Similarly, CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa didn't have anyone in particular that he wanted as a partner either.  As a result, they were "stuck" together. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2010/08/the-truth-behind-we-got-married-casting-decisions 
cr: AllKPop   August 27, 2010 

Archived