(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

korchick

said: @yuyu0389 said: 

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27315259/#Comment_27315259 
click above link to read the Whole post ;) Ah-ha! Another vocabulary word that is same in Korean & Japanese! --->Shashin= sha`zhin is the pronunciation? 

[size=2]

Yes, that is how you say photo or picture taken with camera :) 

[/size][size=2]

In Korean, the photographer is shashin-sha... the ending title is common with professions. Doctor is Uegh-sha and pastor/minister is Mok-sha

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]

I think your guess about GuiGui having had studied Japanese in past and making the connection with the similar Korean words, she just pronounced Korean words with a Japanese accent ;;) 

[/size][size=2]

I believe the word for television/TV and onion are pronounced the same if not similar in Korean & Japanese.

[/size][size=2]

Do you remember any other Japanese words TaecGui used? So interesting that what I thought was Korean is just as likely Japanese 

[/size]

8->

Guest gil_noona

I can't get over the guy at the bottom right corner lol, he looks totally unamused

@cannakat‌

1572c134.gif

Cr: owner

packmule3

said:

korchick

said:

@packmule3 said: Ooooh!!! Awesome! We're sorority sisters! Can we "toilet-paper" a frat house? Can we streak down the quadrangle? kekeke Maybe we can invite Guigui to our house, and we'll have a wardrobe makeover. kekeke. @bouquet78, what house are you in? 
I don't think this is what @angelangie meant by "Houses" though... 
******************************************************************************************************************* You are probably right about the "Houses", but I LOVE the idea of a little mischief =)) --toilet papering a frat house!!
Let's get our sorority sisters together and have some Sorority Tournament ;))What kind of symbols/Greek lettering should we use for the "Stark" House??

Since we are nearing end of Part 1 of this thread, feel like sharing with you chingus, my TG and TG related collections (unrelated thing posted in the photo, you can skip it :D ). Maybe you chingus, can share with us yours,too. Just like doing a summary of what we have so far collected, like or being micheoso at, from day 1 we started shipping TG :D Gosh, can you believe I have collected a couple of stuffs related to TG? Am I micheoso? :)) :)) :))

PhotoGrid_1399045548157_zps205b75fe.jpg

Guest gil_noona

tumblr_m8m1tmI7Hy1r3ty02o1_400.gif

Off to bed.. Good night @BiruAngel‌ @packmule3‌ @cannakat‌ @korchick‌ @bouquet78 @spicystrawberry‌ @mikoshine‌ @EllE‌ @AvaL and all..

tumblr_lxcnqxR8pa1qgg78vo1_500.gif

Okay, that makes 4 of us. I don't think @leechalee will make it into our group. kekeke. But @AvaL, have you tried it yet? 

I was trying to tweak the answers to find out what makes a Stark a Stark but then I realized I was ruining the fun of the game...

http://www.muldersworld.com/quizstart.asp?q=13&result=House+Targaryen&name=Which+"Game+of+Thrones"+House+do+you+belong+to?

So, apart from me and @Gil Noona, who else is in the same house as us?..."house of tyrell"...who?..who?..identify yourself! I hope it not only the two of us...so lonely...gosh... :((

bouquet78

said:

Since we are nearing end of Part 1 of this thread, feel like sharing with you chingus, my TG and TG related collections (unrelated thing posted in the photo, you can skip it :D ). Maybe you chingus, can share with us yours,too. Just like doing a summary of what we have so far collected, like or being micheoso at, from day 1 we started shipping TG :D Gosh, can you believe I have collected a couple of stuffs related to TG? Am I micheoso? :)) :)) :))

Wow! You even have her pink bubble-blower. And you bought the OKCat's Always Behind You mug?!!! mwahahahaha. 

I thought it would be cool if that mug was a heat-changing mug. It starts off as a clear white mug. But when you fill it up with hot liquid, then the words will appear in an eerie neon green color. :)

When I was digging out my TG collections just now, I was like,..wow..I have never ever done this before. I am starting to believe that I am indeed micheoso. Haha, I have the same thinking for the mug. But I was thinking can BEF appear when you fill up with hot liquid?...see, I am really micheoso....kakakaka :))

Guest cryjingle

korchick said:When GG said, "Nande" ---I heard 'andae'= as she was telling TY to 'not' do anything to mess up her soup.What does "nande" mean? What was GuiGui mix up Japanese for Korean?...what was she thinking she said to Taec?
Well, it really doesn't matter because Taec understands all three (English, Korean & Japanese)... needs to work on speaking Chinese, I guess ;)

Guest cryjingle

BiruAngel said:

packmule3

said:

BiruAngel

said:

GuiGui Facebook on Fri, May 2 at 6.05pm (KST: 7.05pm)Caption :  快去預購我跟oppa的回憶吧    Translation :  Hurry to pre-order mine & Oppa's memories (of GWGM)
"我們結婚了"國際中文版預購通知。(博客來與露天獨家預購)
預購贈品:鬼鬼親筆簽名 
(全彩印刷,原價380,預購再享9折342元)
露天拍賣
http://goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?21405023118636
博客來
http://www.books.com.tw/products/0010635259
數量有限,售完為止。

@cryjingle, don't worry about the spoiler. We devised a kai-bai-bo game so we'd learn how to do spoilers here. 
Like this.  
First, mentally choose rock, paper or scissors. Then click on the spoiler. The item under the spoiler is MY choice.

rock

Did you win? Now, it's YOUR turn to hide something under the spoiler and my turn to mentally choose rock, paper or scissors. 

Archived