(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest ShermaineL

@packmule3 said:  You're so generous! Where did you get all these? Thank you so much. :)

secret_zps721b313a.jpg

dompteurimation.gif

When I asked: I am curious... about how the gender was figured :-??
I received answers that I didn't really expect ;)
@packmule3 said:kekeke.   It's a trade secret, @korchick. (I respect your trade too much... ^:)^ )
@jwand said: @korchick
@packmule3 figured out my gender because I was only aware of Gui Gui from action movies. It is also because I get dizzy looking back and forth between Taec's social media and Gui Gui's social media.:)  Thanks for specifically mentioning me to give me the answer :D 

Guest AvaL1430293756

@labbit -  Thank you so much! Yes the second video was the one I saw and it made me so sad!

WARNING: spamming ahead

I actually watched Brown Sugar Macchiato when it was first out back in 2007. Heck I even went and bought both albums straight after. Even back then my favourite was GuiGui! I then went straight to MIT but after that it was like there was nothing much on her and it all dwindle down.

I watched WGM first season up to when the ANT couple left and I lost interested so honestly I haven’t been up to scratch on anything here. It was just by random that I came across an article for WGM Global season 2. After looking it up and noting that there is only 2 episodes out I decided I shall first watch season 1.

I honestly just clicked on episode 1, didn’t even bother checking who the couples were. When I first saw Taecyeon I was like oh that good looking guy from Dream High (I liked Wooyoung in that series. LOL) then when they showed GuiGui – I was like (o.0) really! No way! Mind you this was all last Friday. I’ve been hooked on them everyday since and I can say I’m definitely shipping these two. I’ve been on this forum everyday since then.. mind you I’ve only got up to page 72. Still going.

I seriously love these two together and I so agreed with so many of you here. At the beginning Taeceyon was definitely trying to play it cool especially since he was like “oppa is oppa.” Insisting that she calls him that and then as the episodes progressed up till the wedding shoot and she asked which he prefer – he actually murmur “gotta choose wisely.” If he was nonchalant about this whole thing between them wouldn’t he just insist like the first episode - “oppa!”

I really really wished that the chemistry in WGM will spark romance into reality. I love GuiGui and through her I’m starting to like Taecyeon. She definitely brings out the best of him out. Has anyone seen him in previous interview before WGM and then after, it’s like a changed person.

Is it me or does WGM youtube – seems to have limited scenes but the stills from the JDVD have more? I’ve currently just ordered the JDVD and right now it feels like its taking FOREVER to get here!

Definitely jumping aboard this ship. Happy bird watching everyone!!

Guest AvaL1430293756

@packmule3

I'm sorry I hope I didn't offend you when I said heartbroken. to be honest I wasn't sure why that time period was not so good for him and not being able to find the source of information I presumed it was heartbreak. I just wanted to make sure that if wasn't heartbroken hence I asked in my first post.

I'm so glad to hear from you that it could be anything happening in his life. I feel so much happier now that there's no concrete proof that it could be problems between the both of them. thank you very much for clarifying that for me =)

lol you forgot February >.~ she did go Seoul with her father too - so who knows - "happy times" right!

can I be a shipper of Daragon and Taecgui ??

@

AvaL

said:

@labbit -  Thank you so much! Yes the second video was the one I saw and it made me so sad!

WARNING: spamming ahead

I actually watched Brown Sugar Macchiato when it was first out back in 2007. Heck I even went and bought both albums straight after. Even back then my favourite was GuiGui! I then went straight to MIT but after that it was like there was nothing much on her and it all dwindle down.

I watched WGM first season up to when the ANT couple left and I lost interested so honestly I haven’t been up to scratch on anything here. It was just by random that I came across an article for WGM Global season 2. After looking it up and noting that there is only 2 episodes out I decided I shall first watch season 1.

I honestly just clicked on episode 1, didn’t even bother checking who the couples were. When I first saw Taecyeon I was like oh that good looking guy from Dream High (I liked Wooyoung in that series. LOL) then when they showed GuiGui – I was like (o.0) really! No way! Mind you this was all last Friday. I’ve been hooked on them everyday since and I can say I’m definitely shipping these two. I’ve been on this forum everyday since then.. mind you I’ve only got up to page 72. Still going.

I seriously love these two together and I so agreed with so many of you here. At the beginning Taeceyon was definitely trying to play it cool especially since he was like “oppa is oppa.” Insisting that she calls him that and then as the episodes progressed up till the wedding shoot and she asked which he prefer – he actually murmur “gotta choose wisely.” If he was nonchalant about this whole thing between them wouldn’t he just insist like the first episode - “oppa!”

I really really wished that the chemistry in WGM will spark romance into reality. I love GuiGui and through her I’m starting to like Taecyeon. She definitely brings out the best of him out. Has anyone seen him in previous interview before WGM and then after, it’s like a changed person.

Is it me or does WGM youtube – seems to have limited scenes but the stills from the JDVD have more? I’ve currently just ordered the JDVD and right now it feels like its taking FOREVER to get here!

Definitely jumping aboard this ship. Happy bird watching everyone!!

Welcome Aboard!!! I am sorry for the lateness... 

GuiGui Facebook on Thu, May 1 at  11.18am (KST:  12.18pm)Caption 深圳合租記之一男三女合組殺青了...我差點哭了ee9091.png  好久沒拍到這麼捨不得的劇組了!謝謝所有工作人員...辛苦了!特別謝謝林合隆導演,從你身上找到我更愛演戲的原因 ee80a2.png Translation :  Shenzhen 1 Man 3 Women Housemates Diary has wrapped up filming ... I'm almost in tearsimage  it's been a long time since being so reluctant to leave (separate with) the filming cast & crew.  Thank you all cast & crew ... it's been tough (hard work)!  Specially thank Director Lin HeLong, I've found (learnt) from you to have a greater love & reason (passion) in acting image 10154977_10154137853765038_767423268450110320436_10154137854935038_783440912277210169184_10154137855830038_4010610665442

Guest EllE1430293492

GuiGui Facebook on Thu, May 1 at  11.18am (KST:  12.18pm)Caption 深圳合租記之一男三女合組殺青了...我差點哭了ee9091.png

好久沒拍到這麼捨不得的劇組了!謝謝所有工作人員...辛苦了!特別謝謝林合隆導演,從你身上找到我更愛演戲的原因 ee80a2.png

Translation :  Shenzhen 1 Man 3 Women Housemates Diary has wrapped up filming ... I'm almost in tearsimage

it's been a long time since being so reluctant to leave (separate with) the filming cast & crew.  Thank you all cast & crew ... it's been tough (hard work)!  Specially thank Director Lin HeLong, I've found (learnt) from you to have a greater love & reason (passion) in acting image

EllE

said:

GuiGui Facebook on Thu, May 1 at  11.18am (KST:  12.18pm)Caption 深圳合租記之一男三女合組殺青了...我差點哭了ee9091.png

好久沒拍到這麼捨不得的劇組了!謝謝所有工作人員...辛苦了!特別謝謝林合隆導演,從你身上找到我更愛演戲的原因 ee80a2.png

Translation :  Shenzhen 1 Man 3 Women Housemates Diary has wrapped up filming ... I'm almost in tearsimage

it's been a long time since being so reluctant to leave (separate with) the filming cast & crew.  Thank you all cast & crew ... it's been tough (hard work)!  Specially thank Director Lin HeLong, I've found (learnt) from you to have a greater love & reason (passion) in acting image

Happy Labor's Day! so shall we have a small party on deck to amuse ourselves??
* post a picture of some food
* it has been ages and many of us have bad memories but was there an instance while watching taecgui, you first thought "wait a minute. this is work. aren't they enjoying this a bit tooooo muuuuuch???"

here is some cold tea sangria
maeda_12teapix_g4.r.jpg

look at their smiles ~ they are enjoying this waaay tooo much for work!
11131052053_beeefab202_o.png

Guest EllE1430293492

BiruAngel said:

EllE said:

GuiGui Facebook on Thu, May 1 at  11.18am (KST:  12.18pm)
Caption 深圳合租記之一男三女合組殺青了...我差點哭了ee9091.png  好久沒拍到這麼捨不得的劇組了!謝謝所有工作人員...辛苦了!特別謝謝林合隆導演,從你身上找到我更愛演戲的原因 ee80a2.png 
Translation :  Shenzhen 1 Man 3 Women Housemates Diary has wrapped up filming ... I'm almost in tearsimage  it's been a long time since being so reluctant to leave (separate with) the filming cast & crew.  Thank you all cast & crew ... it's been tough (hard work)!  Specially thank Director Lin HeLong, I've found (learnt) from you to have a greater love & reason (passion) in acting image 

I thought that guy is taec oppa ahaha

@EllE   Thank you for posting, but you'll need to delete the pics (photos inside the grey area/box in your post) when quote my post. 

You mean AoQuan looks like Taec?  He actually does a little bit!  Just a little!   :D 

@BiruAngel

I think it only the ears lols.... :P

@BiruAngel‌ @Angelangie

Just a little..but his hair style make him look alike oppa to me kekekeke

GuiGui is on a Korean news again ...http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=1398911297691454011  10277695_1473348216230784_74164181811178

티브이데일리 조혜리 기자] 대만 스타 오영결(귀귀)의 근황이 공개됐다.
오영결은 지난달 30일 중국 SNS 웨이보를 통해 “개랑 놀아요”라는 글과 함께 몇 장의 사진을 게재했다.
사진에서 오영결은 꾸밈없는 모습에도 돋보이는 상큼한 미모로 시선을 사로잡았다. 또 개 옆에 앉아 그 모습을 흉내 내거나 입을 맞추려는 듯한 포즈를 취하며 발랄한 매력을 발산했다.
이를 접한 중화권 누리꾼들은 “오영결 정말 매력 넘친다” “오영결도 강아지도 귀엽네” “개가 부러워” “늘 밝은 모습 보기 좋아요” 등 다양한 반응을 보였다.
오영결은 아이돌 그룹 ‘헤이걸’ 출신의 대만 인기 여배우로 케이블 TV MBC에브리원 ‘우리 결혼했어요 세계판’에서 2PM의 택연과 가상 결혼을 해 화제를 모은 바 있다.티브이데일리 조혜리 기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr/사진=오영결 웨이보. 

Guest cryjingle

Gui Gui is on Korean News again (frequency too often recently?)
http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=1398911297691454011
Chinese Translation by 유아 (YooA) of Taiwan TaecGui 鬼澤夫婦小天地, reproduced to Soompi with permission
'我結世界版'吳映潔近況, 和狗一起度過愉快的時光,仍然是清新青春有魅力

吳映潔30日通過中國SNS(社交網站)微博發表了"跟狗狗玩"的文字和上傳一張照片

照片中的吳映潔沒有過度的裝扮,清新的美貌引人注目

她坐在小狗面前模擬了小狗的動作及保持嘴對嘴的姿勢,散發出青春活潑的魅力

對此,華人圈網友們紛紛發表"吳映潔真是超有魅力","吳映潔和狗狗都好可愛","真羡慕狗狗","喜歡她開朗的樣子"等各種反應

吳映潔是偶像團體'黑Girl'出身的台灣人氣女演員,與2PM的澤演一起作為假想結婚出演MBC有線電視台'我們結婚了世界版'節目成為了話題

English translation by cryjingle @Soompi & PTT2 TaecGui Forums
"WGMG" Wu Ying-Jie recent news, enjoyed happy time with a dog, still refreshing, youthful and charming.
On the 30th, Wu Ying-Jie uploaded a photo with caption "Playing with a dog" through Chinese SNS Weibo.
Wu Ying-Jie in the photo did not have excessive make up, her refreshing beauty draws attention.
She sat in front of the dog, imitated the dog's action and kept a "bobo" posture, radiating  a youthful and playful charm.
Chinese netizens commented "Wu ying-Jie is super charming", "Both Wu Ying-Jie and the dog are really cute", "I envy the dog", "really like her joyful looks" etc
Wu Ying-Jie is a popular Taiwanese actress and formerly member of idol group "Hey Girl", she joined 2PM Taecyeon as virtual couple in the MBC show GWGM and became hot topic.
My comment: that siberian husky is really sooooooo cute~~~~ one of my favourite dogs~~~ <--no one wants to know hahaha

Guest cryjingle

BiruAngel said: Pic of GuiGui at the Wrap up party.  What are they doing?  Who's the guy that looks like he's gonna fall victim to a prank?

Guest gil_noona

Happy Labor's Day! so shall we have a small party on deck to amuse ourselves??

* post a picture of some food

* it has been ages and many of us have bad memories but was there an instance while watching taecgui, you first thought "wait a minute. this is work. aren't they enjoying this a bit tooooo muuuuuch???"

here is some cold tea sangria

look at their smiles ~ they are enjoying this waaay tooo much for work!

Happy Labor's Day..!!

Here's some Grits Cakes with Shrimp and Jalapeno Jelly.

grit-cakes-with-shrimp-jalapeno-jelly-re

Cr: spoonful.com

Overloaded cheese pizza for pizza lovers..

BlZuJyECAAAqLJA.jpg

Cr: as tagged

Look how happy they are ~ they are enjoying this waaay tooo much for work!

is3ocWoYf1jqM.jpg

Cr: b8l8

Archived