(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Ladies, 
Did you know that the Sewol ferry that carried all those students was heading to Jejudo? Those poor children were going to the Jejudo for a holiday trip. :(http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/16/travel/jeju-island-introduction/index.html?iref=allsearch

As a mum, my heart is heavy with sorrow whenever I read the updates. I fervently wish for those precious children to be returned to their families the soonest.
In Memoriam357710995ae72efc468307cb62270b53.jpg
credit: 24mediatumblr

minwooluv78

said:

sophora

said:

GG is in Korean news.  Again.   :)   (Is that two days in a row? This one seems to be about her weibo/FB post yesterday - per @BiruAngel 's post here. They seem to find her SNS newsworthy, don't they   :-?   )@minwooluv78 @korchick  Are you ladies here?  We need your magic pretty please     [-O<    :)

cr: 

http://m.tvreport.co.kr/?c=v&m=v1&idx=493355

택연 가상아내 오영결, 한 번 더 웨딩 '눈길'

[TV리포트=박설이 기자] 대만 방송인 오영결(우잉제)이 또 다른 파트너와 웨딩 화보를 찍어 눈길을 끈다.

22일 오후 오영결은 자신의 SNS 웨이보에 대만 배우 겸 가수 오견과 함께 찍은 웨딩 사진을 공개해 팬들의 궁금증을 자아냈다. 사진 속 오영결과 오견은 각각 새하얀 웨딩드레스와 흰색 턱시도를 차려 입고 행복한 신혼 부부의 분위기를 연출하고 있다.

사진과 함께 오영결은 "'심천합조기' 속 한 남자와 세 여자의 동거 이야기 기대해 주세요"라는 글을 더해 새 드라마를 홍보했다. 드라마 '심천합조기'는 오영결과 오견이 함께 출연하는 로맨틱 코미디 장르로, 대만 출신 톱스타 나지상(뤄즈샹)도 함께 한다.

한편 대만 아이돌 출신 배우 겸 방송인 오영결은 '우리 결혼했어요-세계판'에서 2PM 택연과 가상 부부로 호흡을 맞춘 바 있다.

/ 사진=오영결 웨이보

박설이 기자 manse@tvreport.co.kr

e

I'm not a mom but I'm an indirect mom to my youngest brother.....

I don't want to go thru what these families are going thru....i tears whenever i came across this news....there is so much to be said but none will actually matters so i usually only says #prayforsouthkorea

My deepest sympathy and condolences to the deceased families, too.

The nation's solidarity and unity needs to be mentioned,too. While the nation is mourning for the deceased, big broadcasting / tv stations cancel / postpone on air broadcasting, shows, events, recordings, shootings regardless of money or rating issue ( Running Man casts, if i am not wrong, said they are not able to laugh and smile at this moment, so, they postponed the recording). Entertainment companies also cancel / postponed local and overseas concerts and events of their actors, actresses, singers, without thinking much on the losses or penalties. These celebrities are also giving out donations (don't care if they do it for publicity, as long as they fork out money in aid to those in need..).... #prayforsouthkorea and #prayforMH370 as well!

How i wish i can be richer to donate in aid to the search and rescue of these tragedies,and in the name of TG, just like the good job done earlier to the Philippines typhoon tragedy relief efforts.

How to make Taecyeon fall in love with you.
Be unexpected. 
wDiuhh85ZJECfJOWB9Ebw6Q7te6tx5f3mmadBdwQ
all photos from B8l8. 2CVtOErD_G-TpfBalVDbmRRPiTmLee5P_FGEuO7e
Zfdce8y4u7r2Wy_p1y9IK1mEtc6KQWM2kFTSswGF

See this look here. TGWz00ECxyhqnfYztBHm1iL3otA_jFogYtxpKIyu

I’ve always found it curious that when Guigui made the social blunder, and confusedly asked “Together?” Taecyeon didn’t look AT Guigui in shock. Instead, he kept on looking at his 2PM bros with a wide grin on his face
This is in direct contrast to his reaction on the 2nd day of filming when GG asked him to go to bed with her … for her drama reenactments. That time, the very suggestion of bed with him AND Guigui together shocked him because he immediately imagined hanky-panky and pervy stuff.  
Now, even when his friends were there, he took things in stride and  just grinned widely.  To me, there seemed to be a secret communication going on when he maintained eye contact with his friends.  There was a tacit understanding.  He was telling them, “See? What did I tell you? I told you she’d disarm and charm you with her surprising -- kekeke – answers.” 

So, did she wrap up the filming of this new show of hers?  
Did she make anything as romantic as this poster that she made for TY? With hearts, feet, their couple slippers bought by his manager, and all? 
945028_10152853847965038_1500304755_n.jp

Well? Did she? kekeke. 

Archived