(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest engagingscents

BiruAngel said: Those who lives in LA or near L.A, you might want to attend this free concert of which 2PM will be a part of (if you're still interested), not sure if tickets are still available.  LA K-Pop Festival on April 12, 2014 at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.  

Guest engagingscents

Thanks for Sharing. Oh I wish they will visit Florida also.. I will be the first one to buy tickets..I will bring my daughter who memorized their song I Love You.. :)

Guest lok2ming

packmule3 said: BiruAngel said:

packmule3

said: @mikoshine, wanna try?  And you, too, @wishstarz, @yukkichubie, and @woojie...

lok2ming

said:

packmule3

said: You're right, @lok2ming. Taecyeon seems to fear heights, too.  You know what? He's a guy with lots of phobias and dislikes... Do you want to help me list them? @Biruangel? @piping_rahardja? @chinlylin?

Wait a minute, did OKCat post this --
in the morning
BkgIAnyCUAA8So3.jpg

then this in the afternoon
BkhnfkXCIAAQmWl.jpg

and this in the evening?
BkjAwmfCYAAQrlk.jpg

@bladerunner? @chinlylin? Do you know happen to know if Guigui's script for today (Sunday) called for a heavy kissing scene or two? mwahahaha.

Guest bladerunner

@packmule3 unnieI think Show Lo post this 11 hrs ago on his instagram.Link:  http://instagram.com/showlostage

87370aa0bd4e11e3ac370002c9d915fc_8.jpg

I didn't see any news about kissing scene or bed scene on Baidu.

Guest lovetg

labbit said:

OkCat Twitter on Sun, Apr 6 at 9.35am (KST: 10.35am)Caption

:  

OKCAT MORNING! SUNDAY!

GuiGui Weibo on Sun, Apr 6 at 9.35am (KST: 10.35am)Caption 

:  

Good morning....have a good dayee8486.png

Did you gals noticed this, the hand which held up OkCat is chubby (out of proportion?) and GG posted the pic of her being out of proportion too.  Her head is larger than her body!

packmule3 said: Kidding aside, I'm glad that Taecyeon has Guigui during times like this. 
Having his own girlfriend to focus on, even if she's miles away, is better than being caught up in this tempest-in-a-teapot created by the Nichkhun-Tiffany news.  Junho would do well to follow Taec's lead: just focus on the positive.
And I'm also glad that Taecyeon is going about his courtship differently.  He and Guigui are taking it step-by-step. He's meticulous about the details and pays Guigui attention. 
Again, if there's any lurker out there who's convinced that he's dating a Jessica, Tiffany, Courtney, Latoya, Ashley, Riley, Marlowe, Katherine, Vanilla, or whatever the flavor of the month is,  please come and see me.  I'd like to diagnose your illness.  :)

Hello everyone. Anyone watched ss2? I watched ep1 and I miss ss1 :"< I miss "Ganbei" of TaecGui, when I see Heechul's "ganbei" dont like them though his wife also from Taiwan. and what can I say, the chemical reaction between TaecGui is a special thing <3 

Guest tamah

lok2ming said: packmule3 said: BiruAngel said:

packmule3

said: @mikoshine, wanna try?  And you, too, @wishstarz, @yukkichubie, and @woojie...

lok2ming

said:

packmule3

said: You're right, @lok2ming. Taecyeon seems to fear heights, too.  You know what? He's a guy with lots of phobias and dislikes... Do you want to help me list them? @Biruangel? @piping_rahardja? @chinlylin?

packmule3 said: @sophora, @cannakat, Lol. Are we still on the dates? :) If the timestamps of Guigui's posts are confusing us, then please go and check out her alibi ... errr ... story with TY's story. I've said before that Guigui "manipulates" her timing. (and I don't use the word "manipulate" lightly...) But I haven't caught TY doing so. Just please check when was Wooyoung's party. His birthday is on April 30. Did they celebrate it on that day or the day before? The Hottest should have something up on YouTube. easy-peasey. Then find out where was he on the mornings and afternoons of both 29th and 30th. Also double-check the news media, Eric the director's FB, the TG official fansite on FB, and the Hottest sites dedicated to Taecyeon like okniverse and fyeahtumblr. If we can't dig up any info from his end or we can't find a conclusive evidence from TY's sources to support GG's posts and to confirm our theories, one way or the other, then we'll revert back to the ORIGINAL compromise -- Which was to mark their LAST DAY together instead of the last FILMING day. Kekeke. Also, we probably will need fresh eyes to look at and sort out all the timestamps. Otherwise, we'll obsess about it... @B8l8, are you available? :) Anyway, we'll discover the truth soon enough. The end of April is coming up and I'm sure TY will dedicate a poster to this event. We can be patient. :)

Lmangla

said:

packmule3

said:

Kidding aside, I'm glad that Taecyeon has Guigui during times like this. 
Having his own girlfriend to focus on, even if she's miles away, is better than being caught up in this tempest-in-a-teapot created by the Nichkhun-Tiffany news.  Junho would do well to follow Taec's lead: just focus on the positive.
And I'm also glad that Taecyeon is going about his courtship differently.  He and Guigui are taking it step-by-step. He's meticulous about the details and pays Guigui attention. 
Again, if there's any lurker out there who's convinced that he's dating a Jessica, Tiffany, Courtney, Latoya, Ashley, Riley, Marlowe, Katherine, Vanilla, or whatever the flavor of the month is,  please come and see me.  I'd like to diagnose your illness.  :)

Guest bibidep

Wow what happen to OKCat aka Taec today?? Why of the sudden he posted a lot of pictures in one day, and on SUNDAY, with all OKCats in the very high position?? This is very rare, I mean never see before if my memory remember correctly. Taec, are you trying to tell us something big will happen soon?? You and GuiGui will get marry in a matter of months or what?? If the breaking news come any days a bout TaecGui, we all have to make for Packmule3 Unnie a big award medal hahaha....because Unnie always defend for Taec and GuiGui with no doubt, no exception hahaha. Also TaecGui so so lucky to have a fan like Packmule3 Unnie....she understand them so well and never let them down.

Guest sophora

Good morning!  Chu!  :x 
20140407%2520morning.jpg

It was such a beautiful morning on my way to work today that I couldn't resist copycatting OKCat and taking a photo of the sky :))
And thinking of uri couple made sitting in traffic a 'happy' event kekeke

I wouldn't have shared the photo (it is just another photo of blue sky...)  if not for the bird on the left-hand side of it.  The bird (a seagull?) just flew into the shot when I took the photo, and I was reminded of how uri chick just flew unexpectedly into TY's life and his life has changed completely in a way that he never knew it could :)(yes, I was humming the song too :P)

Hmmm, now that I think about it, I must have looked like a completely crazy woman sitting in her car, taking photos of the sky, and then bobbing her head 'murmuring' stuff.
Oh well, just another day in the life of a micheoso shipper!
  :))

Have a lovely day/evening everyone!

sophora

said:

Good morning!  Chu!  :x 

It was such a beautiful morning on my way to work today that I couldn't resist copycatting OKCat and taking a photo of the sky :))
And thinking of uri couple made sitting in traffic a 'happy' event kekeke

I wouldn't have shared the photo (it is just another photo of blue sky...)  if not for the bird on the left-hand side of it.  The bird (a seagull?) just flew into the shot when I took the photo, and I was reminded of how uri chick just flew unexpectedly into TY's life and his life has changed completely in a way that he never knew it could :)(yes, I was humming the song too :P)

Hmmm, now that I think about it, I must have looked like a completely crazy woman sitting in her car, taking photos of the sky, and then bobbing her head 'murmuring' stuff.
Oh well, just another day in the life of a micheoso shipper!
  :))

Have a lovely day/evening everyone!

Archived