(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest sophora

packmule3

said:

I don't know if I'm stating the obvious, but in case the lurkers didn't notice @sophora PM'ed me about this: Our couple seemed to be conversing with each other again tonight through the social networking service.
I swear @sophora is our Sleeping Beauty in this forum. She always seems to be sleeping. And she's always PM'ing me before she goes off to la-la land.

TY asked: 

OkCat Twitter on Sat, Apr 5 at 7.07pm (KST: 8.07pm)Caption :  토요일 밤, 어떻게 보내고 계시냐옹? MEOW!                  How are you spending your Saturday night nya ong? MEOW!

Then, Guigui replied:

GuiGui Facebook on Sat, Apr 5 at 7.44pm (KST: 8.44pm)Caption :  好想大吃特吃喔...   Translation :  Really wish (want) to eat a lot (have a huge or hearty meal) ....

And the cute part is: her last picture, the bottom right, was the Korean food that we associate with their market stroll together last year, Tokppeokei? topboki? (Whatever. It's still Taec+pocky for me)

Thank you @sophora for enlarging that picture. I'm one of those people who can't see the screen very well. Yes, that is one special emotion. With hearts for eyes. 
So we had a smiley face with hearts, stars, dear deer. closed eyes, English words, and "you're number 1" pointer finger. On a Sunday. Awesome. 

Guest cannakat

Guigui answered her fans that she is on her way to filming drama. So think she is back working in China (shengzhen?) now.

This is an awesome way to start a Sunday! Thanks Taecgui!

Guest gil_noona

chinlylin said:

b8l8 said:

BiruAngel said:

BiruAngel said:

mikoshine said:

BiruAngel said:

GuiGui Facebook on Sat, Apr 5 at 7.44pm (KST: 8.44pm)
Caption :  好想大吃特吃喔... 
is that toppoki i see at the bottom right corner? and on the second row, it looks the same with the food that she was eating with PD-nim when she was in Korea... :)

@mikoshine  

I'm thinking the same thing too, especially the purple rice and the bottom one is toppoki too.   :D

These were what she had with PD nim when she's in Korea ...

and she posted this pic today ...

i think the pic of the tokpokki is from korea. looks like it was taken from a food truck or one of those soju tents. why post a pic of tokpokki of all food pics i'm sure she took on her trip? maybe because tokpokki is a trademark dish of somebody we know.
;)

I agree with you that the toppoki picture was taken in Korea.  Although we can get toppoki in Taiwan, they don't sell it like that here. 

You think she's being sneaky again? And visited Korea recently? Or she's there right now? :) 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

c0f15fd2afc06e64c03dab60c3a62584.jpg

This reminds me of Barya.. You know, Jeju do elephant..?(GuiGui voice)

iccq1RdBjyeaH.jpg

iG1JAmqgw4YNj.jpg

Ooh... I miss TaecGui so much..

packmule3

said: Dramafever has already uploaded the Season 2 of GWGM. 

This was my reaction. I slowly backed away from it, clicked on my favorite Season 1 and began re-watching Ep 1. I guess I'm like this guy here. My true love is my true love. I don't accept imitations. Sorrrrry. 

Archived