(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest cannakat

Lmangla said: BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Thu, Feb 27 at 11.31am (KST 12.31pm)Caption :  후후후 지켜보고 있다냥! 맛점하시라냥 주인님들♡

OkCat Facebook on Thu, Feb 27 at 11.32am (KST 12.32pm)Caption OKCAT IS WATCHING YOU!!! MEOW!!!! 

Do you all noticed that in these couple of days, GuiGui's posts have been mostly concerning work and she stressed the fact that she's at work and getting off work ???   8->  :-/  @packmule3 @leechalee @korchick @Lmangla @bouquet78 @angelangie and others, what do you all think? 
1654152_10153912968475038_743582432_n.jp

Do you all noticed that in these couple of days, GuiGui's posts have been mostly concerning work and she stressed the fact that she's at work and getting off work ???   

8->  :-/

@packmule3 @leechalee @korchick @Lmangla @angelangie and others, what do you all think? 

agree with you @biruangel. hmmm....is she trying to divert our attention?...you know, wedding anniversary is just around the corner, or, maybe she just want to update hubby that she is doing great in Taipei...you know their way of communication... :-) :-) :-)

Guest leechalee

Do you all noticed that in these couple of days, GuiGui's posts have been mostly concerning work and she stressed the fact that she's at work and getting off work ???

8-| :-/

@packmule3 @leechalee @korchick @Lmangla @bouquet78 @angelangie and others, what do you all think? 

Showing her oppa that she really was just kidding about going to find another boy lol... and look... the 'closed eyes' signal @packmule3 (or @lmangla?) was talking about before..

Which reminds me.. i wonder if theres anything behind 'M.E.O.W', I mean, why write it like that? Why not mmeeooww? ** :)) omo i actually sounded that mmeeoooww out L-) **

leechalee said:

8-| :-/

@packmule3 @leechalee @korchick @Lmangla @bouquet78 @angelangie and others, what do you all think? 

Guest leechalee

Showing her oppa that she really was just kidding about going to find another boy lol... and look... the 'closed eyes' signal @packmule3 (or @lmangla?) was talking about before..

Which reminds me.. i wonder if theres anything behind 'M.E.O.W', I mean, why write it like that? Why not mmeeooww? ** :)) omo i actually sounded that mmeeoooww out L-) **

ooo good catch @leechalee.... did you notice the bow on her hair.. does it not remind you of this?

as for why okcat keeps meowing, am not sure why.. my neighbour's cat always meows outside our window whenever we fry fish and gives us dirty looks like "how dare we fry fish and not give it some.." does okcat want some fish?

Hmmmm... :-??

M.E.O.W= My Emma, its Only Wu *you* lol

Yeah, maybe OkCat is hungry.. i mean his dad loves to eat too, right :)......... or maybe... OkCat is in heat =)) =)) 'just kidding' :)>-

Archived