(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

bibidep said: packmule3 said: Aisssh. I thought you didn't buy the OKCat because you didn't like cats and dogs. You mentioned something about getting scratched by cats and bitten by dogs in real life. (I remembered laughing at the idea of you getting into a fight with pets and losing. That's why I remembered your post.)
Now, you're buying the couple?!! lol.
Edited: as for his posting GWGM pictures. Ha! We already knew that. But did you want me to sign up for instagram? lol. 

Maybe i'm a little late but I just want to say Happy Anniversary to Taegui!! Happy New Year to all my Taecgui chingu shippers from all over the world! May the joy of shipping be with all of us for many many years or may the years be shorten until we hear their special announcement, so then we can give our blessings for their marriage! <3 

packmule3 said: bibidep said: packmule3 said: Aisssh. I thought you didn't buy the OKCat because you didn't like cats and dogs. You mentioned something about getting scratched by cats and bitten by dogs in real life. (I remembered laughing at the idea of you getting into a fight with pets and losing. That's why I remembered your post.)
Now, you're buying the couple?!! lol.
Edited: as for his posting GWGM pictures. Ha! We already knew that. But did you want me to sign up for instagram? lol. 

To further inflame our delusions...  :)
Back in August last year, one of our shippers, @lulia_stefania, posted that she thought something fishy was going on with the rings. I'm copying-and-pasting her post here for your convenience but the link is here:
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26254140/#Comment_26254140

My insides regarding their rings, I know that this matter was previously discussed but I just wanted to share my opinion along with some pictures.

In the first picture there are three rings what seems odd because at the end the other couple had only two rings and I don't think the staff would make such a difference between couples.
1.image2.image 
When Taec puts the ring in GG's hand there are still three rings in the box so that means he had stored that ring somewhere else,but my question is WHY,since the rings were provided by the WGMG staff?image
 After finishing the ceremony,when they show their rings to the camera is seems that they multiplied in a matter of minutes, previously they had only one ring on their fingers.imageimageTaec has two rings and also GG has two rings in this picture, and also in ep. 11 Taec has two rings, as for GG I didn't get a good look.I think there is something fishy going on with those rings since the other couple had only one each.

Hi! I just want to pop in and say something about that "frozen" reference because I really like the movie too... Lol.

I have the same take as @mikoshine (especially with the TG sample) The song for me is an expression of freedom - finally showing your true self after living almost your entire life in what others see and expect you to be.

What I want to share now is the movie reference since our OkCat (and probably his dad too) loves it so much.

I don't think this will be a movie spoiler since almost every disney movie does this... But you know how true love seem to solve all problems in a movie? Well, its the same for this one.

and I was just thinking... maybe Taec already found his true love that's why he can finally completely let go and break away from the fear of hurting the people he loves.

(...and we all know he really already found his true love, right?) ㅋㅋㅋ

@

angelangie

said:

korchick

said:

@angelangie said:btw they called this 'couple ring' :) hehehehehehe
Yes :) It can also be considered a "promise" ring (I believe that is more of a North American thing?) Whereas, "couple" ring is big in Korea ;)Do you remember KwangHee saying that to Taec at his visit after the 'House warming' party? :DTaec's reaction was abrupt....hehehe ^#(^ :)) I think KwangHee knew & Taec was trying to "hush" him!!! ;)

129alphabet

said: Hi! I just want to pop in and say something about that "frozen" reference because I really like the movie too... Lol. I have the same take as @mikoshine (especially with the TG sample) The song for me is an expression of freedom - finally showing your true self after living almost your entire life in what others see and expect you to be. What I want to share now is the movie reference since our OkCat (and probably his dad too) loves it so much. I don't think this will be a

movie spoiler

since almost every disney movie does this... But you know how

true love seem to solve all problems

in a movie? Well, its the same for this one. and I was just thinking... maybe Taec already found his true love that's why he can finally completely let go and break away from the fear of hurting the people he loves. (...and we all know he really already found his true love, right?) ㅋㅋㅋ

Thao Huynh said: Maybe i'm a little late but I just want to say Happy Anniversary to Taegui!! Happy New Year to all my Taecgui chingu shippers from all over the world! May the joy of shipping be with all of us for many many years or may the years be shorten until we hear their special announcement, so then we can give our blessings for their marriage! <3 

Guest gil_noona

Two days ago, I've posted TaecGui 1st meeting anniversary wishes, but then I noticed I got the date wrong.. Mianhae.. ^:)^ ^:)^ So, here I repost it, but this time with the correct date.:D Mianhae again.. ^:)^
ibm0IqHLzgATjA.jpg
ibfDOnSPPbvvCR.jpg

i0wx4JvYouO06.jpg

Guest diamond05

leechalee said:

packmule3

said:

mikoshine

said: @packmule3OK, here's my take on the song "Let it go" from Frozen and since you haven't seen the movie, i'll give you a little background on Elsa (don't worry, it's not totally a spoiler of the movie... hehehe)

Elsa was born with the power of ice but since she didn't know how to control her powers, her father told her to "conceal it, don't let it show" and to be that perfect girl in front of everybody (like in the lyrics of the song) But then when the people found out about her powers (not telling you how) she runs away to this mountain (like what we've seen in the youtube video). So there, she was finally able to be herself and test her powers' limits and everything.

Now in regards to TY, maybe he's trying to finally "let it go" and not worry so much about what other people might say. Him being an idol, there certainly are a lot of things that he has to keep to himself and appear what the public want to see from him. An example would be like relationships.

:D

Maybe he's hinting us that he's going to

announce his relationship

with GG soon... hahaha... sorry, can't help but insert teacgui shipper mode into the exmple...

:D

I hope i'm making sense here. i'm not really good with thorough explanations...

:)

regarding the rings: even KwangHee was a bit confused on why they were two rings and actually asked/gasped if it was a couple ring.. don't remember Taec's exact words but he was like "no these are our wedding bands" and KwangHee just looked kind of confused. anyone want to make gif/stills of that?

EDIT: when I watched the show, assumed that the extra ring was because GuiGui pestered him for one... but looking at that old post by lulia stefania, there are actually 3 rings. so what happened to that ring? that is way too many rings for a guy to buy for his virtual wife... 

1-th.jpg

Guest bibidep

Chocolate, coffee and tea too much lately, today OKCat change to French Bakery hahaha.  Posted at 12:49PM Feb. 6, 2014 Korea time.   오늘 점심은 빵이다냥! 냐냥!    Same picture in Facebook with English title LUNCH-!  Meow-!

BfwxAIsIgAAl1bn.jpg
Credit to OKCat twitter.

bibidep

said: Chocolate, coffee and tea too much lately, today OKCat change to French Bakery hahaha.  Posted at 12:49PM Feb. 6, 2014 Korea time.   오늘 점심은 빵이다냥! 냐냥!    Same picture in Facebook with English title LUNCH-!  Meow-!

Credit to OKCat twitter.

@

Lmangla

said:

regarding the rings: even KwangHee was a bit confused on why they were two rings and actually asked/gasped if it was a couple ring.. don't remember Taec's exact words but he was like "no these are our wedding bands" and KwangHee just looked kind of confused. anyone want to make gif/stills of that?

EDIT: when I watched the show, assumed that the extra ring was because GuiGui pestered him for one... but looking at that old post by lulia stefania, there are actually 3 rings. so what happened to that ring? that is way too many rings for a guy to buy for his virtual wife... 

1-th.jpg

Guest bibidep

GuiGui posted only words today in her Facebook about the drama Who are you from or what ever.    She said she wants to cry when watching episode 14....she want ep. 15...16..17 now.   Sorry I tried like 10 time to post the Chinese words in here but it didn't want to appeared, I don't know what wrong with this thread lately.

Archived