(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

The obligatory Hitler..errrr.... rant.
This is the reaction of the MBC Exec...errr...Hitler when he realized that his cast members...errr...generals failed in their mission to capture the viewership...errr...the advancing Allied troops.
Warning: German with english subtitles. AntiTaecgui lurkers, please go away. 

Edited to add: There are 800+ parodies in Youtube, ranging from Miley Cyrus to presidential elections. mwahahaha.

The second menu seems to be the seafood menu with the abalone -- which is an aphrodisiac. lol. Maybe Taec would like that one.  The third one has the beef, and angel-hair pasta. 
Let's have @angelangie decide. 
kekeke. Nothing but the best for our baby girl. Did you check out the view, too?  I hope it's not foggy so we can enjoy the nightscape of your city. 
Thanks so much, @chinlylin.

Guest leechalee

The obligatory Hitler..errrr.... rant.

This is the reaction of the MBC Exec...errr...Hitler when he realized that his cast members...errr...generals failed in their mission to capture the viewership...errr...the advancing Allied troops.

Warning: German with english subtitles. AntiTaecgui lurkers, please go away. 

Edited to add: There are 800+ parodies in Youtube, ranging from Miley Cyrus to presidential elections. mwahahaha.

Lmangla said:

@angelangie -- actually I really want to dress up as polka dot (sulong) instead...

oooo u want polka dot??? DEFINITELY no problem.....here i get this one specially for you :D now no excuse :D

@angelangie, don't give me polkadot or stripes or flowery or sexy...gwenchana..gwenchana..I'd stick to the three alien eyed...the size is bigger...I can fit in that, no problem... :D

Archived