(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

@Leechalee:   Did you call my name??  I'm here but you are not here.   Can any of us tell me the following requirements that I'm going to give you in here seem like somebody we know from GWGM season 1 right??  Then who is she hahaha??

"I'd like her to be a pure and innocent style.  I'd like to marry the kind of woman who I don't know what to expect from next." First impression of her, saying "she has big eyes. I think those eyes dominated me."  

Wooyoung had infected and written down all about Taec's wife hahaha, the above is his requirements for his girl/wife hahaha.  I don't know how many more 2PM members will have the same requirements like Wooyoung.

Ne, I called your name to come play with me, to you know, liven up the mood on deck... but you took too long and I ended up at the bar :)) I'm a bit of a ghost myself... im here but you cant see me... wo zhen kan zhe ni @bibidep :)) just kidding....

In regards to your post that I just quoted... you could see how much they liked GG in ep11 and the bts... im not surprised his requirements describe our, or rather, TYs, GG :) im sure after filming ep11, hearing all about GG from TY himself and watching gwgm, seeing the enormous love they recieved from huge international following..they all want a GG of their own! ( Sorry boys imitation only, the original belongs to TY;)) )

Guest spicystrawberry

leechalee said:

spicystrawberry

said: @tamah wrote "thanks for sharing with us your feeling regarding Guigui's and strawberry puff's. Andew andew you cannot use strawberry! Gosh you use my favorite fruit on puff?! *put hands on armpits*angry* Guigui style ~

Guest spicystrawberry

bibidep said: @Leechalee:   Did you call my name??  I'm here but you are not here.   Can any of us tell me the following requirements that I'm going to give you in here seem like somebody we know from GWGM season 1 right??  Then who is she hahaha??

"I'd like her to be a pure and innocent style.  I'd like to marry the kind of woman who I don't know what to expect from next." First impression of her, saying "she has big eyes. I think those eyes dominated me."  

Wooyoung had infected and written down all about Taec's wife hahaha, the above is his requirements for his girl/wife hahaha.  I don't know how many more 2PM members will have the same requirements like Wooyoung.

Guest leechalee

You're awesome ;) yes that's what I mean @tamah as @leechalee helped me explained while I still dreaming Taeyang/Top/Chansung and me partying~ ! 

Taeyang =P~ =P~ and WY have the similar hairstyles eh?

Guest spicystrawberry

angelangie said: i know one thing with guys?
it always involve betting ROFL.....and it never failed....i wonder did they took a recording of the 2pm reaction when Taec was joining the GWGM im sure they had some talk like this but was it ever films now that will be part of the best parts that we are missing....or should we invite our very down to earth role player like
@lmangla @packmule3 unnie @spicystrawberry @bibidep and who else?
to create the dialouge of 2pm during when and they found out about Taec joining the GWGM :D

Guest leechalee

nyang nyang... everytime i see that while watching Empress Ki, my eyes read 'nyang' but my mind says 'meow' :-/ thanks OkCat! 8-|

:))

Guest spicystrawberry

angelangie said: bluemoonlight said: Happy vibes from uri TaecGui! :D 
Look how happy they were...(& still are)! 
Love the way how Taec stole a glance at Gui Gui! :x 

cr: uploader Fighting Chingus...keep the faith! :-bd 
Edit: @angelangie...sorry, could you please help me fix the gif...it won't post cuz I'm on my cellphone...thanks!

Guest spicystrawberry

bibidep said: angelangie said: i know one thing with guys?
it always involve betting ROFL.....and it never failed....i wonder did they took a recording of the 2pm reaction when Taec was joining the GWGM im sure they had some talk like this but was it ever films now that will be part of the best parts that we are missing....or should we invite our very down to earth role player like
@lmangla @packmule3 unnie @spicystrawberry @bibidep and who else?
to create the dialouge of 2pm during when and they found out about Taec joining the GWGM :D

For the superstitious ladies among us...
Finding a double yolk when you crack an egg can mean: 
1. Marriage: You're going to marry soon, (two of you joined together) or2. Pregnancy: You're going to expect a child soon...perhaps twins, or  3. Good Fortune: You'll receive double the good things in life. 
Good trolling, Guigui. 

Guest leechalee

Gui Gui update her Facebook

:)

12th Jan 2014 - 10.12am ( +8 GST)

早餐吃到雙蛋黃耶。

Translations: Having  an egg with 2 Yokes in it for Breakfast

Omo omo omo.... there, in the cup... they... look like... a pair of ;)) ;))..............

egg yolks of course!

:P:P:))

Guest bibidep

packmule3 said: For the superstitious ladies among us...
Finding a double yolk when you crack an egg can mean: 
1. Marriage: You're going to marry soon, (two of you joined together) or2. Pregnancy: You're going to expect a child soon...perhaps twins, or  3. Good Fortune: You'll receive double the good things in life. 
Good trolling, Guigui. 

spicystrawberry said: bibidep said: @korchick:  Thank you for your reply.    Don't wait for anybody to say anything about your previous comment hahah, because a lot of them very shy they don't want to ask for.  I'm waiting for your next post.  

This picture posted on OKCat about 10 hours ago on Jan. 11, 2014 at 9:21pm Korea time.  About 2 hours later GuiGui posted the messages complaint her legs weak (Soft) because she did Yoga with her sister.  I don't know what the title caption is about, but the guy try to push the car like doing some thing using his body movement.

옥캣이는 #별그대 봤다냥! 옥캣이도 초능력을 갖고싶다냥! 외계냥이가 되고픈...냐냥

Credit to OKCat twitter

tamah said: packmule3 said: woojie. Thank you for your suggestion. Do you mind if I move that to number 4? I've just done #5. And I'm reserving number 1. @tamah, I'll incorporate your suggestion: distance makes the grow fonder, with woojie's. If anybody had suggestions, just PM. I've room for 2 more. The final one is mine. Nekoja!!! Mwahahaha. (nekoja = mine?)

Guest bibidep

b8l8 said: spicystrawberry said: bibidep said:This picture posted on OKCat about 10 hours ago on Jan. 11, 2014 at 9:21pm Korea time.  About 2 hours later GuiGui posted the messages complaint her legs weak (Soft) because she did Yoga with her sister.  I don't know what the title caption is about, but the guy try to push the car like doing some thing using his body movement.

옥캣이는 #별그대 봤다냥! 옥캣이도 초능력을 갖고싶다냥! 외계냥이가 되고픈...냐냥

Credit to OKCat twitter

@bibidep, I watched the Episode (the one in the spoiler) Thanks!!! I have been watching this season 4 since I heard WY will be joining :) I need clarification from you...Do you want my version of why WY is saying, "This is not dating..."??? Do you want to know my comparison/similarities of WY & TaecGui? 
Let me start with the dialogue btwn WY & JunK...As I told you the translation is "word for word", but how I interpret  it, it is that WY is stating that this WGM is more than just dating some one because they have to "date" like a couple to get to know each other & in a sense "live" with each other. They can't just go on a date then break up because it is difficult or find they don't "suit"/match. That is why he says, "This is marriage. I can't go on joking around"Oh course JunK takes the word, "Joke" & teases him! JunK is scolding him as a big brother... so, you think dating is a Joke? WY quickly steps back & says in his Busan dialect... Help me/teach me/lead me, don't be like that (getting mad at me) 
As I watched the Episode, WY was Very nervous & he was at one point taken in by his "wife's" big eyes...got flustered.IMO I think the WGM would like to have one virtual couple to become a Real couple.I believe it is all because of TaecGui WGMG season1 pairing...the success was unlike anything of WGM... I am bias

Archived