(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Thet Witch

Taec may not call GG baby but at times when he said her name gui gui its like a term of endearment. His tone' date=' how he draws out the sound..cant exactly explain prolly have to listen to understand.[/quote']

I feel exactly the same way... The way taec calls out her name especially when he wants to say something serious or when is doing something and responding to her all at the same time.

He sounds the way husbands would address or respond to their wives on a regular daily basis while making small talk which I think is very endearing;)

when I found this thread, I think it was already on the mid 400+ pages. I wanted to find a way  where we could access the gifs, pics, videos, analyses, etc easily within the thread. i found none. there were so many wonderful photos, vidoes, gifs, commentaries "buried" within the earlier pages of the thread that are now almost impossible to remember where they're at unless you have a photographic memory. how much more when we reach 2,000 pages? to make the long story short. I created a blog where I can have everything in one place. I guess you could say, a more easily accessible archive of this thread. Most posts are cross-indexed to the comment here on the thread. At first it was a private blog for my own use but i thought I should share it because the posts were mostly not mine. for the same reason, I don't think I can make it a public blog. i feel it's not mine to share. that's why I've been asking you guys to pm me your email. so I could include you as readers. I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier. I think I started when we reached 600 pages and I started to panic hahaha. The blog is only for archiving, comments are disabled there. I don't want to draw anyone from the conversation going on here. like that's even possible. lol. so if you want to, let me know, if not, it's ok. If you don't want your posts to appear there, let me know, I'll take it off the blog. 
from your friendly neighborhood librarian/custodian/archivistb8l8

chinly Lin said: bouquet78 said:

chinly Lin

wrote:

»

angelangie said:

chinly Lin said:

angelangie said:

@chinly

Lin

OMG.....BUBBLE TEA!!!!! ***********GRABBBBB ONEEEE************

eeeemmmmmmm...........***sigh***......I'm alive now!!!!

:D

Since you love bubble tea, if you ever visit Taiwan, there is one that is made with real milk not powder.  Taste different but still good ^^

oh dont worry Jie i be visiting Taiwan....just not sure when ROFL...

=))

my mom love the hokkien series that taiwan broadcasting over here in Malaysia

:)

so mom had put that on a must visit list for me to take her go....lols tell me the stall name and i save it

so that when i when there i will definitely look it up....btw Jie do you have WeChat? add me???

so in case i go there i can just pm you

Seriously?  Does she understand Taiwanese (hokkien)?  I can understand it but I'm rusty speaking it ^^I'll have to get back to you with the stall name...got their menu at the office.Unfortunately I don't have wechat but if you do ever come by Taiwan, just message me.  I'll pass you my phone # directly ^^

Guest charliew

Any Michoso Family doing this voting? I'm not sure what is this for and for how long but i've been doing it for a couple days now. Should we vote?http://www.hunantv.com/v/2013/hgzyqdkw2/#1

b8l8 said: when I found this thread, I think it was already on the mid 400+ pages. I wanted to find a way  where we could access the gifs, pics, videos, analyses, etc easily within the thread. i found none. there were so many wonderful photos, vidoes, gifs, commentaries "buried" within the earlier pages of the thread that are now almost impossible to remember where they're at unless you have a photographic memory. how much more when we reach 2,000 pages? to make the long story short. I created a blog where I can have everything in one place. I guess you could say, a more easily accessible archive of this thread. Most posts are cross-indexed to the comment here on the thread. At first it was a private blog for my own use but i thought I should share it because the posts were mostly not mine. for the same reason, I don't think I can make it a public blog. i feel it's not mine to share. that's why I've been asking you guys to pm me your email. so I could include you as readers. I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier. I think I started when we reached 600 pages and I started to panic hahaha. The blog is only for archiving, comments are disabled there. I don't want to draw anyone from the conversation going on here. like that's even possible. lol. so if you want to, let me know, if not, it's ok. If you don't want your posts to appear there, let me know, I'll take it off the blog. 

Guest charliew

minwooluv78 said: b8l8 said: when I found this thread, I think it was already on the mid 400+ pages. I wanted to find a way  where we could access the gifs, pics, videos, analyses, etc easily within the thread. i found none. there were so many wonderful photos, vidoes, gifs, commentaries "buried" within the earlier pages of the thread that are now almost impossible to remember where they're at unless you have a photographic memory. how much more when we reach 2,000 pages? to make the long story short. I created a blog where I can have everything in one place. I guess you could say, a more easily accessible archive of this thread. Most posts are cross-indexed to the comment here on the thread. At first it was a private blog for my own use but i thought I should share it because the posts were mostly not mine. for the same reason, I don't think I can make it a public blog. i feel it's not mine to share. that's why I've been asking you guys to pm me your email. so I could include you as readers. I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier. I think I started when we reached 600 pages and I started to panic hahaha. The blog is only for archiving, comments are disabled there. I don't want to draw anyone from the conversation going on here. like that's even possible. lol. so if you want to, let me know, if not, it's ok. If you don't want your posts to appear there, let me know, I'll take it off the blog. 

Guest charliew

He just need to give her a look and suddenly she get nervous and forget between genchana and chakaman .. lol .. the power of Taec  @-)
89bq.png

Anyone wants volunteers to translate it? please? :)

Guest charliew

@angieangel .. Angie.. I am still confused about first question on Yes/No game.. I saw there're two different translations. What is the right first question?

b8l8

said: when I found this thread, I think it was already on the mid 400+ pages. I wanted to find a way  where we could access the gifs, pics, videos, analyses, etc easily within the thread. i found none. there were so many wonderful photos, vidoes, gifs, commentaries "buried" within the earlier pages of the thread that are now almost impossible to remember where they're at unless you have a photographic memory. how much more when we reach 2,000 pages? to make the long story short. I created a blog where I can have everything in one place. I guess you could say, a more easily accessible archive of this thread. Most posts are cross-indexed to the comment here on the thread. At first it was a private blog for my own use but i thought I should share it because the posts were mostly not mine. for the same reason, I don't think I can make it a public blog. i feel it's not mine to share. that's why I've been asking you guys to pm me your email. so I could include you as readers. I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier. I think I started when we reached 600 pages and I started to panic hahaha. The blog is only for archiving, comments are disabled there. I don't want to draw anyone from the conversation going on here. like that's even possible. lol. so if you want to, let me know, if not, it's ok. If you don't want your posts to appear there, let me know, I'll take it off the blog. 

@packmule3
Thank you! It is a labor of love. 
I have made my blog public. I figured this is a public thread anyway. I hope everybody is ok with that. It is tedious adding all the email add. I wanted it to be easily accessible and that defeats the purpose. so here's the link.
With regards to the episode summaries, we can certainly do that. You and @angelangie started it, I just added to it so it's a group effort. We'll edit it as go along. We can have a link on the blog to that post so everybody can check on that first when they visit so as to save time. It would be so much better but more work if people could specify the time where you can see that particular scene so we can just skip directly to it. But yeah, we'll build on it as we go. 
I'm just worried about the pics and gifs that were uploaded from photobucket though because I see a few dropping off. I don't want to look back to the first few post only to find them replaced by those photobucket signs.  
Anyway, hope all of you will enjoy the blog. It's very simple nothing too fancy. but it's the content that counts and we all contributed to it. We are all blog authors, all I did was just organize it. So credit goes out to everyone here!!!

Guest gil_noona

"No matter who you met, nor who you loved before, who was your first kiss or your first love, if we are meant to be together our different paths will find a way to cross each other. I won't be your first kiss neither your first love but I will make sure I will be your last.."

Wrote this while riding the train~~~ thinking about Taecgui ♡♡♡

You should play kai bai bo and crack egg on someone's forehead.. :D

b8l8 said: when I found this thread, I think it was already on the mid 400+ pages. I wanted to find a way  where we could access the gifs, pics, videos, analyses, etc easily within the thread. i found none. there were so many wonderful photos, vidoes, gifs, commentaries "buried" within the earlier pages of the thread that are now almost impossible to remember where they're at unless you have a photographic memory. how much more when we reach 2,000 pages? to make the long story short. I created a blog where I can have everything in one place. I guess you could say, a more easily accessible archive of this thread. Most posts are cross-indexed to the comment here on the thread. At first it was a private blog for my own use but i thought I should share it because the posts were mostly not mine. for the same reason, I don't think I can make it a public blog. i feel it's not mine to share. that's why I've been asking you guys to pm me your email. so I could include you as readers. I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier. I think I started when we reached 600 pages and I started to panic hahaha. The blog is only for archiving, comments are disabled there. I don't want to draw anyone from the conversation going on here. like that's even possible. lol. so if you want to, let me know, if not, it's ok. If you don't want your posts to appear there, let me know, I'll take it off the blog. 

chu3x said: "No matter who you met, nor who you loved before, who was your first kiss or your first love, if we are meant to be together our different paths will find a way to cross each other. I won't be your first kiss neither your first love but I will make sure I will be your last.."

gil_noona

said:

chu3x

wrote:

»

"No matter who you met, nor who you loved before, who was your first kiss or your first love, if we are meant to be together our different paths will find a way to cross each other. I won't be your first kiss neither your first love but I will make sure I will be your last.."

Archived