(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

We are Michoso and we Love it!

What drew me to this show?
I watched Korean version We Got Married before but randomly, mostly 1 or 2 episodes (can't finish them for some reasons).  Anyway, I watched Summer Fever early this year and then heard GuiGui will be in Global WGM so decided to watch it when it aired.  So basically I watched GWGM becoz GG was in it, otherwise, I would have skipped it thinking it’s one those WGM show.  But as it turned out, I was hooked from Episode 1 and finally found myself in this michoso family.
I love TaecGui’s interaction, how they learnt to communicate with each other despite the language barrier.  It was interesting & fun to watch TaecGui who’re from different cultures & background as a virtual married couple.  Never a dull moment!  

What My Family Thought Of Me?
Well, my family dog bolted with its tails between its legs while I was laughing uncontrollably watching an episode of TaecGui ……… does that count?
On a more serious note, my 16 year old nephew (a 6 footer who likes football & rock music), he said I’ve gone nuts but .... he sat down & watched it with me, in no time he was laughing like a nutcase himself   ....

Here's my favourite TaecGui moment in a nutshell .....  

1173673_1378577669041173_36130395_n.jpg1234492_1378577672374506_181726227_n.jpg

Aah finally, the food that I've brought along ..... Satay & ..... Durians....!  1174536_1378185889080351_222136709_n.jpg

Right, I'll make my way to the food marque now ...... !  Catch up with you all later!    :D =)) 

minwooluv78 said: Taec tweeted this pic

My guess left to right is: Taec, Junho the Panda, Wooyoung the cool Duck, Chansung the Banana, Khun the Koala Bear, Jun K the Penguin

I would like to think the ear of the koala bear is Ghost Emma. :> What do you think?
(i know khun likes to draw smiley faces..geuredoh keke)

mikoshine said: minwooluv78 said: Taec tweeted this pic

My guess left to right is: Taec, Junho the Panda, Wooyoung the cool Duck, Chansung the Banana, Khun the Koala Bear, Jun K the Penguin

I would like to think the ear of the koala bear is Ghost Emma. :> What do you think?
(i know khun likes to draw smiley faces..geuredoh keke)

BiruAngel said:
What My Family Thought Of Me?
Well, my family dog bolted with its tails between its legs while I was laughing uncontrollably watching an episode of TaecGui ……… does that count?
On a more serious note, my 16 year old nephew (a 6 footer who likes football & rock music), he said I’ve gone nuts but .... he sat down & watched it with me, in no time he was laughing like a nutcase himself   ....

Aah finally, the food that I've brought along ..... Satay & ..... Durians....!  1174536_1378185889080351_222136709_n.jpg

Right, I'll make my way to the food marque now ...... !  Catch up with you all later!    :D =)) 

Have room for more food? Brought some pupus!

Garlic Edamame
DSC_0819small2.jpg

Spicy Ahi Poke
poke-lg.jpg

Everyone grab your glasses, shots, yogurts, bottles! Cheers~
l.jpg

And our late night snack :@)
collage2_zps00f9a447.jpg
Simon brought his food truck to make us some Moroccan sandwiches!! It's delicious! For those who don't like meat, how about a vegetarian banh mi? (ignore the meat pictured in the banh mi ;) )

@angelangie -- don't tell me you like durians too???? I thought you didn't and so we can hang out in the other room safely till the smell of durian disappears.....otherwise, we can go hang out outside, get some fresh air, watch the beach, wet our feet a little -- its perfect weather you know...

Guest aucourant

@minwooluv78 hehe oopsies aha thank you! :D I'm losing my mind aha. I've always watched episodes of WGM here and there but I think what drew me to this couple in particular was the fact that I was a fan of both guigui and taecyeon as individuals and thinking how distinctively different and opposite they were. I was really curious to see how they'd be together and well I fell in love with the pairing right away, skipping over hongki&mina cuts since episode 1 aha x) 
 My love for taecgui has practically ruined my relationship with my boyfriend. He thinks I'm nuts for obsessing over a celeb relationship and a "virtual" one no less lmao. And I find myself dissatisfied with him as a boyfriend. Hmmmph he never humors me when I'm being childish and he doesn't make an effort to understand my culture. He hates selcas and while I honestly believe opposites attract, Ive realized that compromise is what sticks.
 I have too many favorite moments to list just one. I loved episode 5 and it's M.o.S. with the sheep, Taec's reaction "why are they like this?!" was hilarious and at one point a sheep pounced on guigui in that slow, sheep pouncing way and she leans into taec and it's just adorable. I loved when they ganbei-ed the cocoa after frolicking at the pool. I couldn't stop laughing at Taecyeon's horror and Guigui's glee during Barya the sea elephant's little stint of kissing oppa haha the M.o.S. of that was adorable as well. X) I still can't decide if I loved that part more or the backyard part with taec catching hoops aha. Barya the sea elephant was cute but oppa as a sea elephant had me rolling on the floor. Haha he didn't like it very much but guigui was so filled with joy, I like to believe he was rather happy about it. <3

@angelangie -- I love this breeze.. it is so nice when your hair flies around gently rather than when the wind is blowing full force and you are drowning and blinded because of your hair....

@minwooluv78 -- is that man also coming to make us the late night food snacks.. I would rather he cook than one of us slaving over a grill and ruining our party dresses...

collage2_zps00f9a447.jpg

Guest ShermaineL

Lmangla said: Shermaine Leong Yi Fang said:

Last but not least  I am addict to this  Micheosso  family and my even my daughter sms me  yesterday whether am I still having my crazy food party now.  I  returned her sms  and said yes indeed is still on you want to join us. 

Guest ShermaineL

Hey Bibidep (Hannah)

Where are you, is your tent built,  I can't find your tent,?

JenL,  has you touch down, I can't see you either, don't miss the food..  Yummy  Yummy,

We are having having fun  here too...... don't miss it

=D>

Lmangla said: @angelangie -- I love this breeze.. it is so nice when your hair flies around gently rather than when the wind is blowing full force and you are drowning and blinded because of your hair....

@minwooluv78 -- is that man also coming to make us the late night food snacks.. I would rather he cook than one of us slaving over a grill and ruining our party dresses...

collage2_zps00f9a447.jpg

Guest ShermaineL

Belle said: dear unnies and all of taecgui shippers... am I too late for the party?!
cause look what I bring...
cakes and sweet drinks
I even have prepared my outfit for the party.. white dress and silver shoesValentines-Day-wedding-inspiration-ideas

and last but not least.. i also invited some of my friends to accompany us at the party and they will definitely heat up the party... hihihihi... (if its allowed)tumblr_lxpyclxw4p1qg22hlo1_1280_zpsbe65e

Guest ShermaineL

angelangie said: okie im putting my silver flats away and going for flip flop and a T-shirt and a short pants....hell im going to sit by the plant and plunge my feet into the sea water......and twirl around the sea water with my legs and the water are so clear :) with the breeze playing with me.... @lmangla you going me??? :) 
putting the flip flops besides me first for now....and im wearing the pink one :D
i love casual attires and this si what im going to wear :)

Archived