(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest charliew

Husband tweeted about an hour ago.. The pic is kind similar to the wife ;) *as always
Hottests all around the world!! Thank you for being with us!! Until we meet again, here my self picture~♥♥BTQelC6CYAAoVzn.jpg

Guest charliew

BiruAngel said: I stumbled upon these fancam photos by mistake .... they were taken by fans at the Snow mountain & Guri market.  :x
542210_1376465885919018_710314555_n.jpg1233609_1376465899252350_1571823464_n.jp1209029_1376465919252348_2087257003_n.jp

cr: someone facebook  (sorry i couldn't find the source again for the life of me)....

Guest charliew

ardorie28 said: Taec update his twitter his promoting yerin baek music video.

Yerin baek reply:동생을위한 홍보 감사합니다 히죽히죽Thank you brother for the promotion. 

Guest Thet del Rosario

packmule3 said: You, ladies, are devious! I just went to sleep and when I woke up, there’s a beach party fully being planned. Sure, we can have it in the house or out on the beach. The only thing is if it’s on the beach, the soju can’t come in GLASS bottles. [i know this is all virtual but still, I’ve to set a good example here: broken glass + sand don’t make a good mix]. Does soju come in plastic bottles or in a keg, like in a keg of beer? Or is a keg of soju too much for us ladies? 
That watermelon of soju sure looks cool, too. I can also mix the usual cocktails: tequila, margarita, s_x on the beach, mojito, appletini, daiquiri...if we run out. 
If we have it outside, we can invite the guys to come. Who’s @drift?  I thought @chu3x wants KHJ (sorry, no more Song JoongKi) and some other kid. 
Did we want seafood, too, aside from the grilled meat? What was the aphrodisiac seafood that TY wanted for GG? Abalone? We can get lobster flown in from Maine, or blue crabs from Maryland, if you want, so we can whack something and relieve stress. Who's up for raw oysters? 

Guest charliew

packmule3 said: You, ladies, are devious! I just went to sleep and when I woke up, there’s a beach party fully being planned. Sure, we can have it in the house or out on the beach. The only thing is if it’s on the beach, the soju can’t come in GLASS bottles. [i know this is all virtual but still, I’ve to set a good example here: broken glass + sand don’t make a good mix]. Does soju come in plastic bottles or in a keg, like in a keg of beer? Or is a keg of soju too much for us ladies? 
That watermelon of soju sure looks cool, too. I can also mix the usual cocktails: tequila, margarita, s_x on the beach, mojito, appletini, daiquiri...if we run out. 
If we have it outside, we can invite the guys to come. Who’s @drift?  I thought @chu3x wants KHJ (sorry, no more Song JoongKi) and some other kid. 
Did we want seafood, too, aside from the grilled meat? What was the aphrodisiac seafood that TY wanted for GG? Abalone? We can get lobster flown in from Maine, or blue crabs from Maryland, if you want, so we can whack something and relieve stress. Who's up for raw oysters? 

Guest charliew

BiruAngel said: GG is so innocent .... she didn't seem to know the effect of her words on a healthy straight man ....I will together sleeping with you!   :\"> =))
1234314_1376889662543307_2007432906_n.jp

Wonder what went through Oppa's mind?  Maybe, just maybe ..... yeah, we'll just sleep holding each other hands!  :)=))

Guest charliew

BiruAngel said: GG is so innocent .... she didn't seem to know the effect of her words on a healthy straight man ....I will together sleeping with you!   :\"> =))

Wonder what went through Oppa's mind?  Maybe, just maybe ..... yeah, we'll just sleep holding each other hands!  :)=))

Guest charliew

angelangie said:

BiruAngel

said:

GG is so innocent .... she didn't seem to know the effect of her words on a healthy straight man ....I will together sleeping with you!   :\"> =))
1234314_1376889662543307_2007432906_n.jp

lg.php?ckmode=0&bannerid=0&campaignid=0&

Lmangla said: since @ss501lover00 is done with exams, we can indeed party without fear of being too distracting..

I was thinking, won't it be nice, if we could capture Taec somehow, spike the vinegar that he seemed to like so much and then grill him about GuiGui.... or, we could just feed him that soju cocktail that @minwooluv78 is making..  or if we could see the BTS for the farewell party and see what happened after they had their happy hour time..

by the way, @minwooluv78, I wanted to ask you earlier but I forgot... why add yakult to soju and watermelon? won't soju clean out the bacteria in my tummy?

:)]

Several pages back @BiruAngel posted about Taec & Guigui's astrological signs. Here's a compatibility report for the two. Just for fun.. :>

I (Guigui) am Leo, My Lover (Taecyeon) is Capricorn

Here you have a pairing of a generous aristocrat (you, regal Leo) and an ambitious workaholic (Capricorn). Can the two of you find happiness? Very possibly, but you are going to have to give it your all.

You both love attending glittery events and know many successful people in the arts and big business. Together you enlarge your circle of friends and your social schedule dramatically! Still, you aren't quite as success-driven as your lover and may find Capricorn's hours away from you hard to take, even though you will love the lifestyle his or her salary will ensure.

Capricorns are ruled by Saturn, and therefore have a more cautious and serious view of life. You have a bright, sunny perspective on things, which they like. This is because you're ruled by the golden Sun. Because you don't have Capricorn's practical, grounded orientation (Lions just want to have fun), you probably unconsciously drifted to your Goat to pick up some pointers. However, since you're a fixed sign, will you take advice? Time will tell. At the very least, the Goat has the key to your bigger success -- they know how to climb mountains -- so you might try swallowing some pride and following their lead once in a while.

Your Capricorn's humor will tickle your Leo funny bone. Some of the best comics are Capricorns. Leo loves to be entertained and you've got quite a sense of humor yourself. Together you are likely to have each other in stitches, with tears of laughter rolling down your cheeks. Ultimately you will be good for one another, for laughter is one of the best stress-reducers known to man.

Your Capricorn is a wizard with money and may frown on your extravagant ways. While Capricorns love to partake of fine food, art, entertainment, and tend to frequent only the best shops (buying wholesale isn't really your thing or theirs), they also like to save and see their stash grow. It is you who have the greater need for continuous consumption!

Sexually, your lover will adore your concentration and admiration of them. Before you can begin to lure a Capricorn into your den, you are going to have to relax your lover and divert his or her energy away from work, toward you and pleasure. Capricorns' sense of responsibility is so strong it covers their hidden sensuality, and you need to gently peel back their layers of resistance. Go slowly, without too much Leo exuberance. Outwardly, Capricorn is always very reserved, but you can bet inner raging passion and earthy lustiness are dying to come out. :)) Who better than a warmhearted Leo to light up Capricorn's all too duty-oriented days?

This is an unusual pairing, but one that can work if you both admire each other's qualities and accept each other's spiritual gifts. At the very least, your Capricorn can stabilize and strengthen the framework of your life -- if your Leo pride will allow it, that is.

I (Taecyeon) am Capricorn, My Lover (Guigui) is Leo

This relationship isn't supposed to work by astrological terms, because you are an earth sign and your lover, Leo, is a fire sign. Earth usually puts out fire, but when you look at what makes this union tick, you see surprising similarities between the personalities of both. I think you have a good chance to make a go of your union.

Both of you like to socialize, although Leo might be a bit more exuberant and outgoing, whereas Capricorns, as a rule, are reserved. You two socialize for different reasons: You want to network to get ahead, but your Leo just wants to have fun. Both of you dress beautifully and attend all kinds of cultural functions, and your Leo will bring out the sparkle in your personality. In turn, you will ground your Leo and grip the purse strings tight when Leo forgets you two don't really have a king's ransom to keep your lover in the style to which the Lion or Lioness can become accustomed! Leos can be impractical as well as inflexible -- two factors which will get the hairs on the back of your neck to stand on end. They will find you a bit too stodgy and serious about your work. Still, if you love one another, you can work these things out.

In bed, Leo wants to feel adored and cherished, and you will be thrilled to oblige. Leo will make lovemaking festive with champagne, flowers, chocolates, luxurious sheets, and sexy gifts like lingerie. You have a healthy need for sex and so does your Leo -- even more so, in fact!

If you two have children, your Leo will be a wonderful parent -- they stay interested, involved, and willing to provide endless playful attention. You'll be a good parent, too -- Capricorns respect family and heritage -- but you will do better when the kids get a little older. By the time they're ready for college, you are in top form, having not only saved the money to send them to college, but you're also ready to accompany them to every campus to help them make their choice.

So even though your Leo's stubbornness can drive you up a wall, you do have lots in common. If you want it to work, you can make it happen!

Interesting, no? ;))

Guest charliew

minwooluv78 said: Several pages back @BiruAngel posted about Taec & Guigui's astrological signs. Here's a compatibility report for the two. Just for fun.. :>

I (Guigui) am Leo, My Lover (Taecyeon) is Capricorn

Here you have a pairing of a generous aristocrat (you, regal Leo) and an ambitious workaholic (Capricorn). Can the two of you find happiness? Very possibly, but you are going to have to give it your all.

You both love attending glittery events and know many successful people in the arts and big business. Together you enlarge your circle of friends and your social schedule dramatically! Still, you aren't quite as success-driven as your lover and may find Capricorn's hours away from you hard to take, even though you will love the lifestyle his or her salary will ensure.

Capricorns are ruled by Saturn, and therefore have a more cautious and serious view of life. You have a bright, sunny perspective on things, which they like. This is because you're ruled by the golden Sun. Because you don't have Capricorn's practical, grounded orientation (Lions just want to have fun), you probably unconsciously drifted to your Goat to pick up some pointers. However, since you're a fixed sign, will you take advice? Time will tell. At the very least, the Goat has the key to your bigger success -- they know how to climb mountains -- so you might try swallowing some pride and following their lead once in a while.

Your Capricorn's humor will tickle your Leo funny bone. Some of the best comics are Capricorns. Leo loves to be entertained and you've got quite a sense of humor yourself. Together you are likely to have each other in stitches, with tears of laughter rolling down your cheeks. Ultimately you will be good for one another, for laughter is one of the best stress-reducers known to man.

Your Capricorn is a wizard with money and may frown on your extravagant ways. While Capricorns love to partake of fine food, art, entertainment, and tend to frequent only the best shops (buying wholesale isn't really your thing or theirs), they also like to save and see their stash grow. It is you who have the greater need for continuous consumption!

Sexually, your lover will adore your concentration and admiration of them. Before you can begin to lure a Capricorn into your den, you are going to have to relax your lover and divert his or her energy away from work, toward you and pleasure. Capricorns' sense of responsibility is so strong it covers their hidden sensuality, and you need to gently peel back their layers of resistance. Go slowly, without too much Leo exuberance. Outwardly, Capricorn is always very reserved, but you can bet inner raging passion and earthy lustiness are dying to come out. :)) Who better than a warmhearted Leo to light up Capricorn's all too duty-oriented days?

This is an unusual pairing, but one that can work if you both admire each other's qualities and accept each other's spiritual gifts. At the very least, your Capricorn can stabilize and strengthen the framework of your life -- if your Leo pride will allow it, that is.

I (Taecyeon) am Capricorn, My Lover (Guigui) is Leo

This relationship isn't supposed to work by astrological terms, because you are an earth sign and your lover, Leo, is a fire sign. Earth usually puts out fire, but when you look at what makes this union tick, you see surprising similarities between the personalities of both. I think you have a good chance to make a go of your union.

Both of you like to socialize, although Leo might be a bit more exuberant and outgoing, whereas Capricorns, as a rule, are reserved. You two socialize for different reasons: You want to network to get ahead, but your Leo just wants to have fun. Both of you dress beautifully and attend all kinds of cultural functions, and your Leo will bring out the sparkle in your personality. In turn, you will ground your Leo and grip the purse strings tight when Leo forgets you two don't really have a king's ransom to keep your lover in the style to which the Lion or Lioness can become accustomed! Leos can be impractical as well as inflexible -- two factors which will get the hairs on the back of your neck to stand on end. They will find you a bit too stodgy and serious about your work. Still, if you love one another, you can work these things out.

In bed, Leo wants to feel adored and cherished, and you will be thrilled to oblige. Leo will make lovemaking festive with champagne, flowers, chocolates, luxurious sheets, and sexy gifts like lingerie. You have a healthy need for sex and so does your Leo -- even more so, in fact!

If you two have children, your Leo will be a wonderful parent -- they stay interested, involved, and willing to provide endless playful attention. You'll be a good parent, too -- Capricorns respect family and heritage -- but you will do better when the kids get a little older. By the time they're ready for college, you are in top form, having not only saved the money to send them to college, but you're also ready to accompany them to every campus to help them make their choice.

So even though your Leo's stubbornness can drive you up a wall, you do have lots in common. If you want it to work, you can make it happen!

Interesting, no? ;))

@Lmangla lol whoa whoa hold on I'm tooottally down for some samgyupsal!!! Did I ever tell you guys I visited Korea twice? once in 2010 with my cousin and my friend during a 10 week backpacking trip. made some friends there and visited again in 2012 of January. Although I am from Canada, I found it pretty cold at that time! I had samgyupsal as much as I could. Have any of you girls been there yet? It's such a fun city.

My mom's from Thailand, and we used to have a Thai restaurant many years ago where I learnt to become a cook. So I can make some Thai food for you all? Best curry prawns in the city said a newspaper review ;) lol
@minwooluv78 what's the recipe of that watermelon cocktail?? that looks pretty impressive

Guest yokalana

Hey Micheosos! I just took my entrance exam today and guess who's going to nurse your overly inlove taecgui hearts!!! Meee!!! I passed it and it screamed freedom!!! I can finally lurk here very hour very minute and join whatever party you guys are having!!! Hahahahah!

Congrats to you @ss501lover !!!!

Guest leechalee

Did somebody say beach party?! I can bring the oysters then.. the Bluff oysters we have here are big!.. though unnies.. (I call everybody unnie mianhe lol) abalones and oysters are aphrodisiacs. .. are we sure @drft @bulletcargo, KHJ and the other males will be safe from the single girls?? hahahaoh and my husband has a clean empty keg here if yous need it for the soju ^^

Archived