(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bibidep

angelangie said:

akasia

wrote:

»

bibidep said:@JenJ:  Now your turn make me wonder what you will have for us??  How can I get a good night sleep when you and other keep give hints like this??  Even I go to bed but my mind not rest at all hahah.

@bibidep They

are dating.Now go sleep! 

=))

Guest gil_noona

angelangie said:

akasia

wrote:

»

bibidep said:@JenJ:  Now your turn make me wonder what you will have for us??  How can I get a good night sleep when you and other keep give hints like this??  Even I go to bed but my mind not rest at all hahah.

@bibidep They

are dating.Now go sleep! 

=))

@JenJ. @yokalana. Ooops, my bad, ladies. So, you aren’t ajummas. :) How about this? Ladies 25 yo and under will occupy the 1st floor. Ladies 26 yo and older will stay on the 2nd floor. As I mentioned before, there’s also a tent outside. And a pool house where the caretaker (Peter? I forgot his name) usually stays when we’ve visitors. We can kick him out and take over the pool house, too. 
Boy! You’re observant, @chu3x. I deliberately put the guys in “one” tent. And I did write down “lol3x”. Notice that? :) Hmmm.  I wonder if Taecgui would go for the Laura Ashley/Vera Bradley look. You know, the English countryside chintz, floral and paisley, yellow-and-blue motif. Because that’s how the master bedroom, aka MY parents’ room, is decorated. I wonder if that’s too yeobo-ish and a mood-killer for Taec. BTW, remind me to order one of those tabletop Korean barbecue grills in case they want to make their bulgogi and kalbi.
For the married ajummas, I guess that’s us, @minshariff, @lmangla, @b8l8, who else? @minwooluv78? we don’t have to coordinate our stories, but I’m telling my hubby that we’re having an all-girls bookclub meeting for the weekend and Taecgui are our invited “guest lecturers.” However, if my husband happens to drop by with his biker friends, we should barricade Taecgui upstairs and not let them come down. Guigui will charm the socks off those guys – like she did with GO, Seulong and Kwanghee at the photoshoot -- and we don’t want trouble for Taec. 
@angelangie. Oh yeah! I forgot about that…you’re our appointed guardian. Carry on, then! Good job!  I’m sorry though that I won't be able to plant bugs or surveillance cameras without a warrant – even in my delusional world. I’ll be disbarred. lol.  Like you, I also understood lmangla's cryptic message as her plea for some good news about our couple, like some kind of desperate voice crying-out-in-the-wilderness kind of thing. lol. Hey, @lmangla, are you okay, dear?       
To digress for five seconds here…
I’m stuck in Manila! I’ve never seen this much rain in my whole life. If you give me a truckful of timber right now, I’ll start building myself an ark. Thank you very much. And the thunderstorm last night? Omigosh! I was shell-shocked! I thought I was being bombarded with those loud, rolling explosions. I badly needed a stiff drink at 3 in the morning.  
Back to business…
@shiirlaaay. I hope you don’t mind but, because I couldn’t sleep last night with all the atmospheric symphony going on outside my window, I got your transcript of Taec’s portion of the interview and redacted it. In legal stuff, redaction typically involves censoring some “sensitive” details to protect witnesses and co., but here, I’m merely reworking the interview to include some information gathered from multiple sources about him. 
As always, this is not meant to be taken seriously. [Exeunt idiots stage left.]  Lastly, a friendly note to lurkers from the other camp: Our Guigui gives interviews – and I’m surely within my rights to imagine Taec giving interviews -- about her experience with GWGM, not because she lacks the discretion to protect Taec and herself from fans’ censure, but because she is a very candid person. What you see is what you get. That’s why we love her. 
shiirlaaay said:Here is an interview that I found so I'll just translate the answers that were from Taec =)
Q1. What do you like to hear the most from female fans?Taec: 2PM!
Q2. If you had a girlfriend, what would you do for her?Taec: I will propose to her in Venice.
Q3. What do you think is the most attractive part of a woman?Taec: Voice/sound (notice how Gui has a really unique voice, especially when she calls Oppa!)
Q4. If you were a female, which 2PM member would you go on a date with?Taec: I wouldn't go on a date 
Q5. Actually, I am a _______ boy (what would you fill in?)Taec: Childish
Q6. The next 30 years, what would you be doing?Taec: Still 2PM! Then I wish to become a professional actor
cr. as tagged

packmule3 said: @JenJ. @yokalana. Ooops, my bad, ladies. So, you aren’t ajummas. :) How about this? Ladies 25 yo and under will occupy the 1st floor. Ladies 26 yo and older will stay on the 2nd floor. As I mentioned before, there’s also a tent outside. And a pool house where the caretaker (Peter? I forgot his name) usually stays when we’ve visitors. We can kick him out and take over the pool house, too. 
Boy! You’re observant, @chu3x. I deliberately put the guys in “one” tent. And I did write down “lol3x”. Notice that? :) Hmmm.  I wonder if Taecgui would go for the Laura Ashley/Vera Bradley look. You know, the English countryside chintz, floral and paisley, yellow-and-blue motif. Because that’s how the master bedroom, aka MY parents’ room, is decorated. I wonder if that’s too yeobo-ish and a mood-killer for Taec. BTW, remind me to order one of those tabletop Korean barbecue grills in case they want to make their bulgogi and kalbi.
For the married ajummas, I guess that’s us, @minshariff, @lmangla, @b8l8, who else? @minwooluv78? we don’t have to coordinate our stories, but I’m telling my hubby that we’re having an all-girls bookclub meeting for the weekend and Taecgui are our invited “guest lecturers.” However, if my husband happens to drop by with his biker friends, we should barricade Taecgui upstairs and not let them come down. Guigui will charm the socks off those guys – like she did with GO, Seulong and Kwanghee at the photoshoot -- and we don’t want trouble for Taec. 
@angelangie. Oh yeah! I forgot about that…you’re our appointed guardian. Carry on, then! Good job!  I’m sorry though that I won't be able to plant bugs or surveillance cameras without a warrant – even in my delusional world. I’ll be disbarred. lol.  Like you, I also understood lmangla's cryptic message as her plea for some good news about our couple, like some kind of desperate voice crying-out-in-the-wilderness kind of thing. lol. Hey, @lmangla, are you okay, dear?       
To digress for five seconds here…
I’m stuck in Manila! I’ve never seen this much rain in my whole life. If you give me a truckful of timber right now, I’ll start building myself an ark. Thank you very much. And the thunderstorm last night? Omigosh! I was shell-shocked! I thought I was being bombarded with those loud, rolling explosions. I badly needed a stiff drink at 3 in the morning.   

angelangie said: kimaisa said: annyeonghaseyo, I am kimaisa. Planning to write a Taecgui fanfic and I would appreciate some help and support for my fanfic. I have posted the foreword of it and will try to update it frequently. Here is the link, http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/527566/what-is-love-guigui-taecyeon-taecgui-gwgm

@packmule3 unnie unnie unnie, can i have the game room by myself? admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif i can totally sleep in there too..
but who knows at midnight when everyone asleep, i'll go to Taecgui level secretly n peek? bwahahahah lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

and and.. I love your reports.. Good good good

Yeah!!! babies.. I want babies.. cute cute cute ( calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif--> jungshin chareyo bubble GG!! )

bouquet78 said:

chinly Lin

wrote:

»

bluemoonlight said:

bouquet78 wrote: »

@bluemoonlight

, if I am not mistaken, you are residing in Seoul, right?....need your help...as I will be arriving Seoul on 18/9 and I know that 19/9 is 추석 (chuseok) and it will be a few days public holiday in Korea. Planning to go visit Cafe Schneeballen at 홍대 on the night of 18/9 or maybe on the 19/9. But, will it be open for business on the night of 18/9 or 19/9?...need your kind advice because this time, it just happen that I will stopover at Seoul so I will have only a very short stay ad I do not want to miss out trying the schneeballen (since our beloved michoso couple enjoyed it very very much!!). If the cafe is not open, will there be any other way which I can try out this pastry?..or else,... I will plan to go somewhere else....

if I am wrong that you are from Seoul, then 미안해요 and please ignore this...hehehehehe....you know, 18/9 is coming and since this is a short trip..I am so excited and happy to be able to visit the places that our beloved couple has visited before.... ..so a bit of michoso now...

I'm not sure if that specific cafe will be open or not...as businesses kinda operate on their own schedule. Most places tend to be closed during the Chuseok holidays though cuz a lot of people head back to their hometowns (usually away from Seoul). The official Chuseok holidays this year are 9/18 - 9/200

If they're closed, you can try the department store food sections at Hyundai, Lotte, or Shinsegae (usually basement floor). They usually have quite a variety of foods/sweets. They're always so tempting too...haha

Sorry I don't have a definite answer for you, as it really is up to the individual business whether to close or not for the holidays. As you would expect though, all government offices, banks,

<br /

Strolling down Cheonggyecheon is nice...although it's a bit crowded on the weekends. At night, you'll see lots of couples, but actually you'll see lots of couples everywhere you go in Seoul...haha. Hope you have a great time and enjoy your TaecGui trip!

@bouquet78

if you got the phone # of the store, I can try to have my Korean friend to give them a call and check their hours during the holidays for you.  

angelangie said: Bubble GG said: @packmule3 unnie unnie unnie, can i have the game room by myself? admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif i can totally sleep in there too..
but who knows at midnight when everyone asleep, i'll go to Taecgui level secretly n peek? bwahahahah lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

and and.. I love your reports.. Good good good

Yeah!!! babies.. I want babies.. cute cute cute ( calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif--> jungshin chareyo bubble GG!! )

Do we need to inspect the family/game room first @angelangie before the letting the younger set, like @BubbleGG, in there? I’m quite sure there’s nothing “unsavory” to be found in there…at least the last time I visited. But who knows? Nowadays, my children, nieces, and nephews are more likely to use the beach house for their weekend getaways with their college friends, than us grown-ups.  
@chinlylin. Please do join us! This is for micheoso people like us. Even those shy Taecgui lurkers out there who never say a word but add to 1.5M views ARE invited. [How is that possible? 1.5M views?] There’s no formal invitation and no airplane ticket necessary, because this is our communal delusion. You just pop in and out like how Guigui does in Taec’s head.
Yah! @BubbleGG, I’m sorry but your stethoscope won’t work. Ingenious, though. The rooms have sound-proofing precisely because ahem! I have brothers, remember? lol. I do have one unmarried brother left and I'd better warn him not to show up when we’re there. It’ll spoil our plans if HE falls in love with Guigui himself. 
@129alphabet. Lol. Taecgui will have the 3rd floor all to themselves. They have their own entrance/exit and they can lock us out of their floor for privacy. However, there’s a tree outside their balcony... How good are you at climbing? And, more importantly, how desperate are you? You might have to do a flying leap to land on the balcony. lol. The nursery/children’s room had been converted into the master bedroom’s sitting room. So, if we can bribe a younger brother/sister to come along with us, maybe we can ask Taecgui to share the floor with our spy little brother or sister?  
This is too funny…and deliciously sneaky. But are you people getting any work or studying done at all? I’d feel guilty if somebody were to accuse me of corrupting you. 

Guest yokalana

packmule3 said: Do we need to inspect the family/game room first @angelangie before the letting the younger set, like @BubbleGG, in there? I’m quite sure there’s nothing “unsavory” to be found in there…at least the last time I visited. But who knows? Nowadays, my children, nieces, and nephews are more likely to use the beach house for their weekend getaways with their college friends, than us grown-ups.  
@chinlylin. Please do join us! This is for micheoso people like us. Even those shy Taecgui lurkers out there who never say a word but add to 1.5M views ARE invited. [How is that possible? 1.5M views?] There’s no formal invitation and no airplane ticket necessary, because this is our communal delusion. You just pop in and out like how Guigui does in Taec’s head.
Yah! @BubbleGG, I’m sorry but your stethoscope won’t work. Ingenious, though. The rooms have sound-proofing precisely because ahem! I have brothers, remember? lol. I do have one unmarried brother left and I'd better warn him not to show up when we’re there. It’ll spoil our plans if HE falls in love with Guigui himself. 
@129alphabet. Lol. Taecgui will have the 3rd floor all to themselves. They have their own entrance/exit and they can lock us out of their floor for privacy. However, there’s a tree outside their balcony... How good are you at climbing? And, more importantly, how desperate are you? You might have to do a flying leap to land on the balcony. lol. The nursery/children’s room had been converted into the master bedroom’s sitting room. So, if we can bribe a younger brother/sister to come along with us, maybe we can ask Taecgui to share the floor with our spy little brother or sister?  
This is too funny…and deliciously sneaky. But are you people getting any work or studying done at all? I’d feel guilty if somebody were to accuse me of corrupting you. 

Archived