(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

charliew said: Why Taec was nervous or has a problem when the photographer ask him to wake her up by a kiss on the cheek during the wedding photo shoot? He is an actor, he shouldn't have a problem with it. It should be easy as one two three, unless if he has a feeling for her then maybe he is kind of uncomfortable doing it in front of everyone. I don't know, I am just watching it again from the beginning and there are lots of questions pop up in my head. Wish we are all live in the same city so we can get together as Taecgui Club to watch the WGW on Friday night..lol..

Sorry I didn't post much lately >< but I have been looking here every day hahaha .....
It seems I can't stay away from this perverted michoso house, lol ... saw you gals/guys keep bombing taecgui ffs, gifs, screen shots ... it just made my days
XDD  ... and here is TaecGui's memories with Taec's closed friends :D :D

Look at ME~~ (Taec xD )
1ytd.jpg

Look at me (Seuleung imitated Taec, lol )
bxma.jpg
72lw.jpg

The embarrassed Taec Hahaha .....  :))
but Taec I know I know you are happy being teased by your friends.. just look at your face, your smiling face almost splits into two =))
ovez.jpg
credit as tagged and rightful owner(s)

GuiGui, she has this unique personality since birth, just look how all of Taec's friends feel more comfortable/ friendly around her.Despite this is their first meeting and they have different cultures and speak different languages :)I adore her so much.
hy4.gif
credit to Baidu-jvkv418

I highly agree with you both @charliew @shiirlaaay 
In a recent shoot for tvn's Taxi they talked about the towel kiss in the teaser for Who are You. In fact the actress said:
So E Hyun started off, "Taecyeon was very professional during the kiss scene. It would have been good if he had been a bit nervous...."

To this, Ok Taecyeon explained, "I really put myself in the role on purpose because we′re supposed to be lovers."

So based from his answer he should have also put himself in the role of a virtual husband since GuiGui and him are virtually married, but he was really embarassed when the photographer asked him to kiss her cheek or go closer to her and I noticed that sometimes he kind of complain/yell to the photographer to hide his embarassment. I guess he couldn't divide his true feelings from acting, though there was no script for their episodes they are still working so it wouldn't be a big deal to plant a kiss on GuiGui's cheeks or lips, right? Same goes for GuiGui she's an actress, she has more experience in acting than Taec so basically she's more of a pro than him but even her can't distance herself from the fluttering butterflies feeling.
They both work in the entertainment industry for so many years now and learned how to handle awkward situations, but just watching at their wedding photoshoot they weren't acting like a pro anymore...The embarassment, the nervous laugh, the shy eye-contact, the sweet smiles; they were all based on their real feelings.

chu3x said:

JaeBin said:

chu3x said:

JaeBin said:

@chu3x   I finally read your fanfic!  I love it!  Look forward for your update and your new fanvid drama!  So excited!  Anything related to TaecGui makes me happy.

@JaeBin thanks a lot for reading my ff!!I'm glad you love it :x about the fanvid drama..I'm having a hard time to convert the videos that I've downloaded since the software that I'm using can't open the original of it..don't know why :( I just need to add GuiGui's part and i'm done but :-< i'm having a hard time.Hopefully I can add her parts so that I can finish the preview of this fanvid drama

@chu3x  Oh, the video format.  I have a mac laptop and its software only recognizes mp4 or mov format videos so I understand your situation.  I hope you found another software to convert.  You can also try the download.cnet website to look for different kinds of software (some free and some free trial only).   Fighting!  Add oil!

I'm so angry :( I've done more than half of the work already and I've downloaded 2-3 video converters but the software that I'm using for making the fanvid refuse to read and open the video even after converting it...I'm still doing more and more tries..I hope that I will be able to go through this never-ending struggle with the format of the video..

@chu3x

I am not sure what program you are using right now but maybe you can try to convert your file with this one. It's called -

AVGO Free Video Converterhttp://www.freedvdvideo.com/free-video-converter.php

OR Hamster - Free Video Converter

http://www.hamstersoft.com/

Thanks im going to try it!!!! ♡♡♡♡ but i have a good news!!! The software finally accepted the conversion of the video!! Dunno why the other mp4 formats can be easily read but this one no..so i tried to convert it into wmv and hell..it was like my last hope..it worked!!! Though it takes a lot of time to convert the video since it's almost 1gb ^^'

Really working hard to finish it..but im going to try the one you posted..maybe it converts faster :D

It's already 02.15 am here and I'm still awake...working on the short preview of my Taecgui drama fanvid is so hard. I've been fighting against the video converters, the software that I'm using for editing videos, the slow torrents (since I need to download videos to put in the fanvid)...so many struggles. But I can smile now since after all of this hard work finally I'm finishing the short preview of the fanvid.. I'm going to post it later on youtube (it's too late now to post it, i'm a bit sleepy) and probably also on asianfanfics to apologize to those who are waiting for an update of my LF fic, showing them that I worked into something else and don't stop my TaecGui flail.
So...girls...here's an another preview....tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!
30nf.jpg

I've put a watermark...wondering why worstlove production? ;)) it's because I've been using that name on the past two fanvids that I've made and I'm a little affectionate to it ^^'
So now I'm finally going to sleep... My laptop has been on for 14 hrs already (just to finish downloading all of the videos) Nyt nyt!!!

Sorry I didn't post much lately >< but I have been looking here every day hahaha .....

It seems I can't stay away from this perverted michoso house, lol ... saw you gals/guys keep bombing taecgui ffs, gifs, screen shots ... it just made my days XDD  ... and here is TaecGui's memories with Taec's closed friends :D :D

Look at ME~~ (Taec xD )

Look at me (Seuleung imitated Taec, lol )

The embarrassed Taec Hahaha .....  :))

but Taec I know I know you are happy being teased by your friends.. just look at your face, your smiling face almost splits into two =))

credit as tagged and rightful owner(s)

GuiGui, she has this unique personality since birth, just look how all of Taec's friends feel more comfortable/ friendly around her.Despite this is their first meeting and they have different cultures and speak different languages :) I adore her so much.

credit to Baidu-jvkv418

off topic....all i see here is that.......G.O is so handsome...lol....

Guest Jenny Johnson

Jennifer Lum said:

Saw this video where Taec is not so afraid of animals. Even dared to pet it.

Not sure if this is after he met Gui Gui or before

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10qtq3_time2sub-130606-mj-2pm-gml-engsubs_music

I would like to think after he met GG :) After all he needs to keep up with his wife or otherwise... lol

If I'm not wrong he said don't like BIG animals...asking guigui to smack it if the giraffe peek into the window. LOL that's something I would say too(to humans only)

He seems to be ok with small docile animals...but he still got a SHOCK when he saw it's ALIVE!

Guest Jennifer Tey

dear all check out this page… the chinese fbi re-edit the ep… as some of the editing from the the original ep was badly done and the sequence was jumble up…

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2537974323?lp=5028&is_bakan=0&mo_device=1

the chibese fbi did a great job… you may not understand the chinese wording but can just click to view… alternatively @angelangie or @JenJ can help please… thanks…

Guest Jenny Johnson

dear all check out this page… the chinese fbi re-edit the ep… as some of the editing from the the original ep was badly done and the sequence was jumble up…

the chibese fbi did a great job… you may not understand the chinese wording but can just click to view… alternatively @angelangie or @JenJ can help please… thanks…

There's nothing exciting to translate haahahahaha they are just talking about how and when they goin to upload the edited vids. Lol

Guest Jennifer Tey

JenJ said:

Jennifer Tey

wrote:

»

the chibese fbi did a great job… you may not understand the chinese wording but can just click to view… alternatively

@angelangie

or

@JenJ

can help please… thanks…

Guest ShermaineL

chu3x said:

Quote:I'm so angry

:(

I've done more than half of the work already and I've downloaded 2-3 video converters but the software that I'm using for making the fanvid refuse to read and open the video even after converting it...I'm still doing more and more tries..I hope that I will be able to go through this never-ending struggle with the format of the video..

Thanks im going to try it!!!! ♡♡♡♡ but i have a good news!!! The software finally accepted the conversion of the video!! Dunno why the other mp4 formats can be easily read but this one no..so i tried to convert it into wmv and hell..it was like my last hope..it worked!!! Though it takes a lot of time to convert the video since it's almost 1gb ^^'

Really working hard to finish it..but im going to try the one you posted..maybe it converts faster

:D

not available outside the china region

minshariff

said: packmule3, I am out, thanks to you. Love the rough draft of Contract Revisited. May be you should consider writing seriously as a hobby. Hi Ladies, I am not exactly new to the forum as I have been following the forum since it was first started 'secretly'. However, rest assured I am not a spy - hehhehehe... Love reading every posts fanfics, pictures of our fav couple and gifs. I have nothing much to contribute and would prefer to remain in the 'dark' actually but cdbarzun you made me break a promise to myself not to de-lurk until Taec

Again thanks cdbarzun for looking me up on YT and inviting me to join this Forum. So, here's Ganbei to the micheoso family.

Guest lovetg

chu3x said: I highly agree with you both @charliew @shiirlaaay 
In a recent shoot for tvn's Taxi they talked about the towel kiss in the teaser for Who are You. In fact the actress said:
So E Hyun started off, "Taecyeon was very professional during the kiss scene. It would have been good if he had been a bit nervous...."

To this, Ok Taecyeon explained, "I really put myself in the role on purpose because we′re supposed to be lovers."

So based from his answer he should have also put himself in the role of a virtual husband since GuiGui and him are virtually married, but he was really embarassed when the photographer asked him to kiss her cheek or go closer to her and I noticed that sometimes he kind of complain/yell to the photographer to hide his embarassment. I guess he couldn't divide his true feelings from acting, though there was no script for their episodes they are still working so it wouldn't be a big deal to plant a kiss on GuiGui's cheeks or lips, right? Same goes for GuiGui she's an actress, she has more experience in acting than Taec so basically she's more of a pro than him but even her can't distance herself from the fluttering butterflies feeling.
They both work in the entertainment industry for so many years now and learned how to handle awkward situations, but just watching at their wedding photoshoot they weren't acting like a pro anymore...The embarassment, the nervous laugh, the shy eye-contact, the sweet smiles; they were all based on their real feelings.

@packmule3

And you really had to word it that way to make us go sighing like a lovestruck puppy~ you made it sound even more convincing. Haha! I just love reading every part of it! Really awesome... and yeah, you mentioned that embarrassing public trans incident of mine~ hahahha. Our king and queen... When is this chess game going to be over? Where is this "blitz chess game" anyway? Could we have them buy it, just so they could get on with it?

Start the clock...

their 5 minutes, starts now!!:))

Archived