(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

yokalana said: Hi all... is there any news from the china FBI regarding where gui2 has her holiday, pls share with us here if there is any news :D
Have you all watched full version of KBS guerrila date where 2pm was the guest? There was this lie detector game where each one of them will be asked with different questions, but i wonder why taecyeon's part was not shown? Something smells fishy hehehe, since the game was right after he was asked who was he talking with for so long the day before the recording of the show and he was pretty startled and shocked about it.... hahaha...
Does anyone here has the link for the full version of the show?
Cant wait for tomorrow !!!!!!,

@minwooluv78 : well this is spotted by the Chinese FBI and it sounds like GG . ( It shld be sorry and luv u ) Anyway hv watched various videos , 26/05/13 inkigayo, his expression is so sweet :) U are right thinking of someone .... :D

yokalana said: Hi all... is there any news from the china FBI regarding where gui2 has her holiday, pls share with us here if there is any news :D
Have you all watched full version of KBS guerrila date where 2pm was the guest? There was this lie detector game where each one of them will be asked with different questions, but i wonder why taecyeon's part was not shown? Something smells fishy hehehe, since the game was right after he was asked who was he talking with for so long the day before the recording of the show and he was pretty startled and shocked about it.... hahaha...
Does anyone here has the link for the full version of the show?
Cant wait for tomorrow !!!!!!,

@angelangie -- looked through those MVs (thanks!) and all I could think was she has amazing chemistry with Taec. the MVs seem so bland in comparison.. Am I thinking too much? Wait, I am asking the question to the wrong group right?
:P

Guest xoxohappie

Im enjoying all your csi! Her travels just makes me think about their convo about dating foreal... she responded with its because of the distance and busy schedule, so she responded with her response at the time with his friends, but in her heart she really want to date him... Like she is trying to make sacrifices to see him??? Keep it up fellow.shippers. I love thia thread and just reading everyone spazz.

Guest yokalana

Oh My Goooood!!!! Finally hints from gui2.... she is in japan and saying she miss someone... look at the pic, the gaze from the eyes of the pic do resembles to someone right? ^^

If 2pm really have schedule in japan this weekend then uou can meet him gui2..... *big grinnn* sooo happyy .... :D

Guest bladerunner

OMG!!~~~~ That weibo really mekes all the TaceGui fans excited.
At least on most of the Chinese and Taiwnese fan sites.

Now let's wait and see if Taec gonna post anything on his twitter.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Now I can't concentrate my work.Damn it!!!

Guest bladerunner

She also replied to another fan on weibo:

xBgo@.jpg
Fan asked: You must miss oppa.
Gui Gui replied with that expression.

She only replied 3 fans, 2 out of 3 are about Taec oppa.

My heart can't take it any more....
:)) :)) :))

Archived