[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

Guest angelmoon

Really sis?? Sorry very very late reply my bad..huhu..its been a long while i'll didn't visit here..so much catch up to do.Happy #GEUNBUM< everyone our ship are REAL kyaaaa...

"WenJinYing">@angelmoon welcome , I just sent you a message on twitter lol  Fighting for bong and GOF

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angelmoon

Hello hello my fellow GeunBum =; Goodmorning and Goodevening to everyone haha.. Again im soooo sorry for missing in action in this thread..but now im finally back and lets party party..our ship is sailing with full of LOVE and scattered flowers everywhere hahaha..kyyaaa its hard to keep this overjoyed feeling off mined..im like an idiot grinning from ear to ear..

1-11-13 would be memorable for us..not their anniversary but its okay..lets keep that for them LOL or maybe somebody know it already haha..need to backread to catch up!!

Lets pray and wish for our couple a long lasting relationship..5ever!! End up marrying each other you two and have some babbies now LOL haha..

Hi all, 
@sin hoonsim @SMP567 @GHSforever @mgykb @disneyfan @stevie8 @andromeda @ctalks2 @lindear2010 @zurah90 @new mario @angelinebasinou @gaeinalee @haodinh thi @wenah favila @peekaboo1917 @bobsavero @wangnyeo @moonforever @jojoanna @missnona @gitavagga @andy78 @vitmup and everyone else
It's been almost two weeks since our show ended, and I miss coming here and discussing it with you, so I wanted to ask...
Did anyone find it strange that Jung Yi called Chief Lee "Father!" when he was struck by the samurai's sword intended for Yook Do?
This is the man she only found out recently was her father and had sought revenge on for the terrible crimes he committed to her loved ones and her.
It seemed a tad melodramatic to me.  
I mean, I know they say blood is thicker than water, but I don't think I'd blurt that out if I were her.  But that's me, I guess.  And I suppose I really wouldn't know unless it happened to me.  

Guest stevie8

Moon Geun-young and Kim Bum Go From Reel to Real…Sort Of

Let’s get straight to the point here: Drama Gods are fair and just. MBC‘s most recent sageuk flop, Goddess of Fire, Jung-yi, probably ended in one of the most infuriating story stomping moments I have ever not-witnessed, and if that isn’t clue enough, you should probably stop reading if you don’t want to be spoiled about the penultimate/finale episodes.

Excessively long story short, the one sane character in the insane-snooze-fest of a drama died and lost the girl to King/Prince Gwanghae, much to the dismay of a few fans who managed to stick though it all. Despite this, the famous alterna-OTP has effectively survived (thank you Drama Gods!), as Kim Bum seems to have risen from the dead to romance Moon Geun-young—only this time, for real. Both Kim Bum’s and Moon Geun-young’s reps have confirmed that they’ve been seeing each other for about a month, and it looks like they’ve whisked themselves away for a holiday in Europe in the process!

If there’s anything particularly great about this news, it’s that there was zero brouhaha about the whole thing. “Yes, they’re dating,” is all agency response we really need.

(MWave, MBC)

source : http://www.ohkpop.com/131931/moon-geun-young-and-kim-bum-go-from-reel-to-real-sort-of

@kappy - re-the blurting out of "abeoji" by JY to the villain who had her "parents" murdered was one of the many sequence of events which was rather hard for me to digest.  Till the end, LKC still only cared for his beloved son.........JY calling LKC "abeoji" was absolutely unnecessary and agree that it was overly melodramatic!. Too far-fetched and just felt like the writer was running out of credible ideas!  Overall, the script sucked in a lot of ways such as the ending and the long drawn out revenge plots! 

No wonder some netizens are calling this drama a "snooze fest" and a "major sageuk flop". (re the above report). 

LOL, I thought that I had written a  page or two back that I would leave the "fault-finding" behind and move on......and guess what, somebody else is still as "bewildered" as I was! :)>- 

kappy said: What?!  That was a happy-for-them what?, btw.  Wow, I think @mgykb called it!  (Hey, I finally figured out what your name stands for - kinda slow, sorry).Anyways, I am happy for them.  I give them my best.
And how many of us are going to look back at the BTS and look for signs?  Though in a few of them it was obvious there was some admiration going on there.   ;)

U ok or not? @mgykb O:-)

Kiss only? lol

@hoon_sim: Just kidding, laugh is d best medicine? http://t.co/kGlsETI0Nw

Happiness in Hard Times

Follow your Heart

@andrew matthews :-h ~O)

Relax my dear GOF family

Why so serious?

Right? @wenjinying

:D

Guest ctalks2

Post GOF scripting.  Based on personal experience of romance with co-star, did LSY script the idea of KB and MGY going abroad?  :-D
Celebrity or not, young people in their 20s need space and time to sort out their mutual attraction. It is wishful thinking though to think that the media and fans will not hound a BOF star and a nation's little sister. 

Guest disneyfan

kappy said: Hi all, 
@sin hoonsim @SMP567 @GHSforever @mgykb @disneyfan @stevie8 @andromeda @ctalks2 @lindear2010 @zurah90 @new mario @angelinebasinou @gaeinalee @haodinh thi @wenah favila @peekaboo1917 @bobsavero @wangnyeo @moonforever @jojoanna @missnona @gitavagga @andy78 @vitmup and everyone else
It's been almost two weeks since our show ended, and I miss coming here and discussing it with you, so I wanted to ask...
Did anyone find it strange that Jung Yi called Chief Lee "Father!" when he was struck by the samurai's sword intended for Yook Do?
This is the man she only found out recently was her father and had sought revenge on for the terrible crimes he committed to her loved ones and her.
I mean, I know they say blood is thicker than water, but I don't think I'd blurt that out if I were her.  But that's me, I guess.  And I suppose I really wouldn't know unless it happened to me.  

@stevie8 and @disneyfan - Thanks for your replies on the "Abeoji!" part.  Sounds like we think the same.  It seemed like a reflex behavior that wasn't yet earned.
I'm all for Jung Yi forgiving her father, because in the end, seeking revenge can be like venom in the veins and eat you alive.  That doesn't mean I don't think he shouldn't be punished for his crimes.  If she had dropped the revenge and gave up insisting that he apologize for saying and doing what he did to the father who raised her (which she never got anyway), we would have seen a happier Jung Yi who might have transferred that feeling over to her relationship with the Prince.  That is, not hide things from him nor have to feel guilty for doing so, not fear her actions would hurt him, but rather, smile more because that revenge junk is no longer hounding her.
Perhaps if she started with the revenge plan and abandoned it earlier on, the drama might have been received better.  Of course, I'm leaving out a lot of the inbetween if/thens to get to the drama being received better.
Ah well, I still miss this drama.  As @ctalks2 said, no negative thing need be said of the acting.  Top notch. 

Its alright @disneyfan

Thanks for supporting brother LSY...long way to go

Life goes on

U take good care of your health!

Don't spend too much time on my cinderella & bodyguard!

They r on top of d world now LOL

Just kidding yayaya

Best wishes

:\">

Guest Anne_diadem05

disneyfan said: kappy said: Hi all, 

Hello GOF :)

its been a while and I miss this thread as well :)

I'm very happy for MGY and KB their so cute together they didnt end up in drama land but they end up together in real life well wishes for both of them :)

In regards to the prince GH yeahhh for me since he's still single and ready to mingle LOL

Guest ctalks2

Post GOF scripting.  
From understanding Korean pottery to understanding South Korean ordinary people's dating culture.http://www.ajanews.asia/archives/1796

GHSforever said:

Hello GOF :)

its been a while and I miss this thread as well :)

I'm very happy for MGY and KB their so cute together they didnt end up in drama land but they end up together in real life well wishes for both of them :)

In regards to the prince GH yeahhh for me since he's still single and ready to mingle LOL

lol... Me too... but i want our oppa KH too to find his mate... if not, Oppa KH should come to America and i can be his KH....

Archived