[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEWMARIO

class="headline"Official trailer of 'Jung Yi, the Goddess of Fire' revealedSTAR N NewsBy Kim Ji-Yi | STAR N News – 1 hour 0 minutes ago

Official trailer of 'Jung Yi, the Goddess of Fire' revealedView Photo

Official trailer of 'Jung Yi, the Goddess of Fire' revealed

The trailer of 'Jung Yi, the Goddess of Fire'. was revealed.

On June 10th, the trailer of new MBC drama 'Jung Yi, the Goddess of Fire' was aired after broadcast of 'Gu Family Book'.

Moon Geun Young, Jin Ji Hee, Lee Sang Yoon, and No Young Hak appeared on the trailer, and many drama fans are showing great excitement for the new drama.

At the ending part of the trailer includes Moon Geun Young's narration, "'Jung Yi, the Goddess of Fire' will premiere on July 1st," also drew many people's attention.

Netizens who saw the trailer left comments, such as "I can't wait for the drama", "I want to see Moon Geun Young's new drama", and "But, I will feel so sad when 'Gu Family Book' finishes".

On the other hand, 'Jung Yi, the Goddess of Fire', will premiere on July 1st as the sequel of 'Gu Family Book'.

Guest MGYlove

mizuchan said: Moon GY looks a lot nicer here compared to her in "Painter in the wind". She really did looked like a guy dressed as a female rather than the other way around.

Guest MGYlove

MBC Tweet
BMdfyvYCcAA1sqh.jpg:large
문근영-이상윤 출연! 새 월화특별기획 #불의여신정이 예고 보셨어요? 반가운 얼굴! 노영학 군과 진지희 양의 모습도 보이네요~티저영상>>

They talk about the video that was released after "Gu family book." Moon Geun Young, Ji Jin Hee, Lee Sang Yoon, and No Young Hak Appeared on the trailer

cr:MBCdrama

Guest maea18

i really loved Moonie's sageuk voice,  bring back memories from PITW  ;;) and the teaser, boost my ship sailin in the front line,, Lee Sang Yoon and Moon Geung Young FTW  :x

Guest MGYlove

class="uiHeaderTitle"'Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi' Moon Geun Young, Strong Presence in the Historical Drama Teaser after 5 YearsThe teaser for 'Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi' has been unveiled.

The 'Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi' teaser was revealed after episode 19 of MBC Monday-Tuesday drama 'Gu Family Book' (Writer Kang Eun Kyung/Director Shin Woo Chul) on June 10.

In this teaser, the overlapping images of Jung Yi played by Moon Geun Young, her child actress Jin Ji Hee, Gwanghae played by Lee Sang Yoon, and his child actor No Young Hak were shown. Moon Geun Young and Jin Ji Hee's narration that briefly introduced the central figure of the drama Jung Yi was memorable.
In particular, it showed Moon Geun Young's appearance in a historical costume after 5 years in the 2008 SBS 'Painter of the Wind.' Moon Geun Young, who perfectly digested the role of the woman disguised as a man, has created a lot of viewer anticipation for the role of Jung Yi.

'Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi' depicts Baek Pah Sun's intense artistic spirit and love with the background set to a pottery manufacturing branch during the Joseon Dynasty, which was the best combined period of science and art in East Asia during the late 16th century. It also sheds new light on the stormy life of the crown prince Gwanghae, who had to let Jung Yi go even though he loved her.

Meanwhile, 'Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi' will be written by Kwon Soon Kyu of SBS 'Warrior Baek Dong Soo' and directed by Park Sung Su of MBC 'Ruler of Your Own World,' 'Delicious Proposal,' and 'Into the Sun.' 'Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi' is scheduled to premiere its first episode on July 1 as the follow-up drama to 'Gu Family Book.'

source: Newsen

credits to and translations by Moon Geun Young |문근영| Soompi Moons

Guest nalikahibar

@MGYlove misssed u tooo dearie!!! of course i always xcited to see moon's project.. cant wait to ship another new couple! ahahaha.. since it will air in July, for fulfilling my 'shipping' needs, you can find me lurking in taecyeon and guigui thread.. ahahah :)) btw, unnie mcleen is also there too... nice to meet u everyone!!! :x

Archived